Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London (67548 Views)

PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Curse On Nigeria 24 Years Ago / "Soldier Poured Acid On Saro-Wiwa After Killing Him" - Eyewitness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Yenefer(f): 2:27pm On Apr 16, 2020
Menegian, one of the children of late Ogoni environmental activist, Ken Saro-Wiwa, has died of Coronavirus at a London hospital.

Noo, sister to the deceased, in a social media post, made the announcement.

She said said “We said goodbye to my brother, Gian, on Monday.

"He had COVID-19 combined with underlying health conditions.

"Gian was the smartest and most talented out of all of us: a champion sprinter at school, a poet, an artist, budding engineer, a self-taught guitarist and pianist. But mental health issues limited his life from age 16 onwards.

I took this photo of him a few months ago before he was hospitalised.

“A kind and beautiful soul, always wanting the best for his family, always praying for our future success while being eternally optimistic about his own. And, of course, always loving his music. He leaves a wonderful son, Louis."

Menegian was 50 at the time of his death.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/16/ken-saro-wiwas-son-dies-coronavirus-london

14 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

123 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by daddytime(m): 2:34pm On Apr 16, 2020
Awww...R.I.P bro.

His name reads like "Norwegian".

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 16, 2020
Condolences to the sarowiwa dynasty...

Death; That's one Assignment we all will have to complete one time or the other, Irrespective of Height, Complexion, race, tribe Size, Social status or Whatever...

Death; Apart from the Pains you bring to the Family of the deceased , there is no big deal about you here on Earth.

Death; The Biggest Impact of you lies in the next Destination in Eternity.

Departing this Wicked World with JESUS CHRIST is the Greatest thing that could happen to anyone.. Free from Pains, free from tears, Free From sickness and worries Forever and Ever into Eternal Bliss, Endless Joy ,Gladness and Happiness..

Leaving the Earth without JESUS CHRIST , that's where the problem lies... O my GOD! It's Tears , Sorrows, Begging and Pleadings for a 2nd Chance!

O LORD Teach us to Number our days, that we might understand that there is Life after Death..

Make us to Understand O LORD that there are 2 Destinations which we must all be in one..

Help us O LORD to understand that no sin is Unforgivable as long as we are alive..

Help Us to Live the Life that is Well Pleasing to you ..

Help us O LORD to Live with Eternity in view in JESUS NAME

96 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Lanre4uonly(m): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
May God rest his soul and comfort the bereaved family.

6 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by NextD18: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2020
99.958% of people that will read this news don't actually care.

Including me.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Jakumo(m): 2:41pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wow the Saro Wiwa family seems to be cursed like the Kennedys. This is the second of Saro Wiwa's sons to die prematurely.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Oyiboman69: 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2020
God bless your soul as you journey to the after life...death is certain but the time is not

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by 989900: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Abacha killed his father 'cause he was fighting for his people, now this? Life . . . cry

9 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by NaijadrivaCars: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2020
The same injustice, nepotism, power drunkenness of government that killed his father also killed him.

If they paid him well, as it should be, for the crude oil in their backyards, he may not have left Nigeria, let alone die by coronavirus.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by FINESHIRT(m): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
RIP. God will help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by nairaman66(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Death a debt we all must pay.. rich or poor!!

5 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by MrThisandthat(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
God help us.

3 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Factfinder1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jesus...how true

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by cRobo: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
At last thesame death will happen to everyone, whether rich or poor, royal or ignoble

I ask what is the essence of life?

Until I get a reasonable answer

I won't say a word

3 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by chinavs9ja(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Sad

1 Like

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by kendrick93(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
And there are still some Nigerians who thinks it's a scam....
Thier reason is no one they know personally have died of this disease...
These sets of people suffer from Ignorance.
This is was how Trump called coronavirus a 'hoax'.....
Now Americans are being dealt with because of his stupidity

14 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Movicq(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Chai

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by ofemigeorge(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
FEW HOURS LATER.....

Menegian Saro-Wiwa is NOT dead - says sister, he is still alive.

When a BLOGGER give a breaking news, please check and check again.

3 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Ogaga87(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Whenever I come across news of coronavirus killing Nigerians, I feel deeply saddened..

May God grant the family the strength they need at this time...

5 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by lordkrys(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Martinola(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2020
May his soul find peace
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by sanemind2(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
R.I.P to him
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Chinwees: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
cool shocked
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by smile11s(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
The title on homepage says Ken Saro Wiwa.

Since Nigeria now discharges patients of da rona, maybe it’s time Naija now starts exporting doctors to help discharge patients of da rona abroad.

RIP wiwa

3 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by datopaper(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Great family! May your soul rest in peace

4 Likes

Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by irunoko(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hayy
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by Mistaicey2288: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by NwaNimo1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2020
Mental health issues.......dressed up as corona?
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by IamRotimi: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rest in peace Mr Menegian kiss
Re: Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London by mcmbonu: 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2020
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Presidential Results In Excel Format / Meet Woman Who Sing And Play For Boko Haram Members / Germany Purchases Made-In-Nigeria Naval Boats, Donates Them To Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.