Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,807 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (62276 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ejanla077: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
McCoy662:
Cutix plc. King of wires. Made in Nnewi

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Eagleboney(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

what the hell is that....?? dominate who....??
everybody is already pissed and armed to the teeth....
who igbos wan dominate to start with....??
they can dominate in economy, even if we war start we are already dependant
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by executive12: 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Able Governor. Keep it up.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Eagleboney(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Shut up, when Yorubas use Lagos to brag and call themselves progressive and sophisticated Yorubas what do people like you say??
I thought you people were mocking Igbos because of the backwardness of Ebonyi and its people, now Ebonyi has even overtaken all Yoruba states except Lagos, give me one reason why Igbo's shouldn't brag about the come back ??
Don't mind the bigot bro
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by sofiscatedmoron: 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Smithkafors:

You are funny,name a single market in Lagos that is bigger than main market Onitsha.Stop exposing your ignorance on social media.
give ratio of ibos to yoruba in the lagos market
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Eagleboney(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Empty shops with no customers and the useless Igbos terorists are making noise here.

I commend Dave Umahi for this as I know that Ebonyi people are not ibos.

Going by history, Ebonyi is purely cross River, they are Efik but during the Biafran war they migrated , settled down and Gowon carved them out of cross River.
Zombie,
keep deceiving yourself
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by LLobiorah: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
salt1:
Anybody who's close to the governor reading this can suggest to him to reach out to Igbos who are being chased out of Lagos.
If Computer Village or Alaba can relocate to this place, other tribes will travel there to make purchases. More IGR for Ebonyi and growth for Igbo commerce.

You get sense.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by richeeyo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Smithkafors:

You are funny,name a single market in Lagos that is bigger than main market Onitsha.Stop exposing your ignorance on social media.
Bros idumota is bigger than all combined
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ozome15(m): 8:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Have they started selling it
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by kikake: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
mabea:
The problem is sustainability. Just hope they will find a suitable successor to Umahi who would do even more than he has done.
True.
If Umahi governs Ebonyi state for more ten years, Afikpo which was cut off from Okigwe zone shall be more modern, urban and developed than MOTHER Okigwe.

Govs from Imo state have been constrained by Owerri to be building Owerri state capital since Abia and Afikpo were cut out from old Imo state.
No development projects are left outside Owerri zone to promote development beyond Owerri zone.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by majamajic(m): 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
onitscha was a big market back then....

if it was not because of the civil war,onitscha would have catched up with lagos....

No market in Lagos is bigger than Onitsha main market , including trade Fair ojo Lagos

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by majamajic(m): 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
richeeyo:

Bros idumota is bigger than all combined

Idumota is streets, comprising people houses , not market , call a particular market at idumota. Like ebute ero market or jankara

Let's compare ,

The only market closer to that of onitsha is ariaria in Aba

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Revolva(m): 8:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
What is international here again LMFAO
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Franking: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nigerians can like big names. Rangers International. Enyimba International. Ultra Modern. All na wash.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
staga:
I hope it has a good drainage and a functional fire fighting station.
the drainage channel can float a boat. So big and we'll channelled.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
SoNature:

Is it your blood?

Yet to see an Igbo man ranked among Nigerian richest men.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by BlogRabbit: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Our stupid Anambra clown of a governor will not see this.

Meanwhile he is just opening grounds for rubbish in my area.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bukky244:

It means you are ignorant of the silent war against your people, that is, if you an Igbo man. It is the fear of domination that led to the Biafra war. You should be wise. A policy from the terrorist Buhari can affect millions of Ndigbo in a matter of minutes.
Igbo's are not and will never be afraid of any wicked policy by any tyrant rather we will fight with our blood to see that our generation remain free from any form of slavery be it mentally,economically or otherwise.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by mabea: 8:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
kikake:

True.
If Umahi governs Ebonyi state for more ten years, Afikpo which was cut off from Okigwe zone shall be more modern, urban and developed than MOTHER Okigwe.

Govs from Imo state have been constrained by Owerri to be building Owerri state capital since Abia and Afikpo were cut out from old Imo state.
No development projects are left outside Owerri zone to promote development beyond Owerri zone.
So true
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Nice one and I hope the cost of getting it won't be too much for interested people.lets fabricate your Aluminium windows and also earn when u refer
it's a bit hight shaa depending on the size of shop but the good thing is that the state government through the ministry of business development has provided a medium to secure loan from the bank for any interested person
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Perfecttouchade: 9:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
McCoy662:
it's a bit hight shaa depending on the size of shop but the good thing is that the state government through the ministry of business development has provided a medium to secure loan from the bank for any interested person
thats cool ,if there is an opportunity to get a loan
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by fasterwell(m): 9:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
haha....
international market....you are not finish with local market,you are talking about international market....

igbos sef....thats why they are strong in economics....
forget small....go for everything....

Ana and Onitsha markets are international markets, so what makes you think this one is different?
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by cenaman(m): 9:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Sam Egwu started the market not umahi.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Empty shops with no customers and the useless Igbos terorists are making noise here.

I commend Dave Umahi for this as I know that Ebonyi people are not ibos.

Going by history, Ebonyi is purely cross River, they are Efik but during the Biafran war they migrated , settled down and Gowon carved them out of cross River.
Lol...you're pained ..sorry Afonja...that's actually a new shop so how do expect people to occupy a shop currently undergoing renovations..well you're a motherfucker illiterate
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
salt1:
Anybody who's close to the governor reading this can suggest to him to reach out to Igbos who are being chased out of Lagos.
If Computer Village or Alaba can relocate to this place, other tribes will travel there to make purchases. More IGR for Ebonyi and growth for Igbo commerce.
Nice idea
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Augustenite(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

nope....been killed like nothing in the far north led to the war....
i dont think without that incidence igbos would have bothered going to war with anybody....

study them....they are mostly passive....but still can throw a punch....

I now see that you don't know the basic genesis of civil war. Ifeajuna and the rest lay down what later transpired into civil war. Try to read and not to just rely on den say. You can do well to read this book at your leisure time NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT by Eliyi Ekineh
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by NaijadrivaCars: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
I was there and saw the good works he is doing. check my posts.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Austineva(m): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
IloveToMess:

Shut up, when Yorubas use Lagos to brag and call themselves progressive and sophisticated Yorubas what do people like you say??
I thought you people were mocking Igbos because of the backwardness of Ebonyi and its people, now Ebonyi has even overtaken all Yoruba states except Lagos, give me one reason why Igbo's shouldn't brag about the come back ??
grin grin
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Austineva(m): 10:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Tocheagle:
Your username is affecting your reasoning
I tell u

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Mekanus(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
cenaman:
Sam Egwu started the market not umahi.
Which dumb ass Sam Egwu started that?
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by tsdarkside(m): 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Augustenite:

I now see that you don't know the basic genesis of civil war. Ifeajuna and the rest lay down what later transpired into civil war. Try to read and not to just rely on den say. You can do well to read this book at your leisure time NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT by Eliyi Ekineh

look....people see things in different ways....

all i know is,the war was wrong and weakened nigeria....
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by codemaniacs: 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2020
zz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown / Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.