Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 (34169 Views)

Tinubu: Court Adjourns Hearing On Peter Obi’s Petition Till Wednesday / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 9:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Really? Tell me something new. Kanu Agabi was there at PEPT shocked
Tell me something new that Agabi is your only elites lawyer.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
jacoik:
thanks man for the good advice. I don't like insulting people. I will just behave as if o didn't read what you type
If you knew the meaning of ''insulting'', you ought to have known your proclamation statement was more than an insult to the over 200m God created Nigerians.
And so my advice to you.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
gawu1:

Tell me something new that Agabi is your only elites lawyer.
Kindly go and sleep.
You don't have the brains for dis
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by CanadaOrBust: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
gawu1:

How non partisan are you? The undertune of your voice indicated that you are not only political, but more political than Nigerian politicians.
Even Sowore, the activist politician will not contemplate anything near this your broad day light dream, against an established Supreme Court judgement.
But waiting for that your ''...massive...protest!''

Hahahaha. I AM GOOD! Whenever I take up a cause people always say that! Same thing happened when I was defending Linda, people were sure I was her brother, Peks. Same thing with Busola, Tiwa, Chimamada. No, I am not political. My profile below will prove it to u. Out of 11 topics only one is about politics. I just feel this SC judgment is waaayy out of bounds and decided to take it up while being neither a PDP nor Ihedioha supporter. But I am not the only one. See below.
—————————————
Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, Prof. Pat Utomi, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar, leadership of the Nigerian Bar Association, others, to monitor Supreme Court Imo judgement review.

Ihedioha Vs Uzodinma: Civil Society Leaders Urge Supreme Court To Reverse Judgment

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, FEB 11, 2020

Leaders of civil society in Nigeria have asked the Supreme Court to set aside its judgment pronouncing Hope Uzodinma as duly elected governor of Imo State...

The group posited that the court erred in its judgment and faulted the process through which the apex court arrived at the decision.
In the statement signed by Dr Olusegun Awe Obe, the Concerned Leaders of Thought and Conscience in Project Nigeria, highlighted reasons the court should not have pronounced Uzodinma as winner of the election...

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by jacoik(m): 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
gawu1:

If you knew the meaning of ''insulting'', you ought to have known your proclamation statement was more than an insult to the over 200m God created Nigerians.
And so my advice to you.
thanks
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 11:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Kindly go and sleep.
You don't have the brains for dis
Don't allow your waywardness consumes you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cameroon Bombs Boko Haram Camp Killing “many” Fighters / Joint Task Force Of Nigerian Army And Navy Destroy Unknown Gunmen Camp In Agulu / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.