Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? (3629 Views)

We Had MouthAction And She Finds It Hard To Close Her Mouth. / African Women With Big Butts, Oyinbo Ladies Would Die Of Jealousy / Why Do Nigerian Girls Find It Hard To Take Themselves Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Divake: 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2010
A friend of mine has a 36yrs old sister that has lots of qualification to her credit(BSC,ACA,ACCA,ACIS,MBA) and writing exams to add a CFA, Over the years, she has dated a few guys who thinks she is over ambitious and left her, a down to earth lady i would say but the big issue is guys take to their heels once they found out about her qualification. is it a crime for women to be highly educated.
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by tboy1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
Divake:

A friend of mine has a 36yrs old sister that [b]has lots of qualification to her credit(BSC,ACA,ACCA,ACIS,MBA) [/b]and writing exams to add a CFA, Over the years, she has dated a few guys who thinks she is over ambitious and left her, a down to earth lady i would say but the big issue is guys take to their heels once they found out about her qualification. is it a crime for women to be highly educated.
Only that?  tongue

Just incase you dont know, Men dont really care about a woman's qualifications, the money you make etc
If we like you, we're staying regardless of the qualification or money you making. There is a reason no man is staying with her and it has nothing to do with qualifications wink
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Basildon1(m): 1:10pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^
I'm sure she has sat down to delude herself that this is the problem. What's the big deal if if she has so many qualifications except she is dating road cleaners! She has some soul searching to do
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by MriCork: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
Divake:

A friend of mine has a 36yrs old sister that has lots of qualification to her credit(BSC,ACA,ACCA,ACIS,MBA) and writing exams to add a CFA, Over the years, she has dated a few guys who thinks she is over ambitious and left her, a down to earth lady i would say but the big issue is guys take to their heels once they found out about her qualification. is it a crime for women to be highly educated.

is it a crime for women to be highly educated.??

errrm YES actualy!!! thats y its much easier for a hair dresser to find a husband easier & quicker, compared to a female doctor or females accccountants! wink
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2010
Divake:

she shud marry her BSC,ACA,ACCA,ACIS,MBA n CFA naaa,,,,,hw i am nt even sure shez ur sis,,,,,,
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Dsense(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
It's a crime oo sometimes . . . ,
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by MriCork: 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
Divake:

bro, bring her. I will marry her!! wink
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Dsense(m): 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2010
I wish i can force my girl to not procceed to a high school. . . . . . cheesy
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 1:29pm On Dec 16, 2010
It could be the problem as we women often look upto our men and expect them to be superior than us. For her to find someone like that in a man not already married it will be difficult.

What is she doing with all this qualifications unles she want to be a professor. We women often get our priorities wrong. If she puts half the effort she puts into her carrer and education into being a good spouse she will find a man. Men are not that difficuilt to get. Just cook their food, be good in bed and obviously she is working most men will be satisfied unless she has a great body deformity.

Good luck to her though men dont really like women that can debate or put their point across more than them not saying she shouldnt have an opinon but she should come across as condersending. let her leave all of that for her boardroom. Good luck to her am sure she will find someone
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by eiete(f): 1:30pm On Dec 16, 2010
D-sense:

I wish i can force my girl to not procceed to a high school. . . . . . cheesy

, so that she can be your footmat.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Dsense(m): 1:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
She's either ways . . . . . .
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by 190: 1:43pm On Dec 16, 2010
Most of these educated women are always loud mouthed

thats why i keep advising my fellow guys to go back

to their villages and marry off them village girl's

very respectful,nice,clean,no make-ups,no qualifications and very local in bed

although i dont have any intention of going back to my village to marry but i advise guys to do it

its the best~
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Dsense(m): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2010
^^^Let's follow your wrong step!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by beeman80: 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2010
It really happens.For me its an attitude thing.Once they start excelling then it becomes a problem to handle.Only a few of them are mature enough to behave themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by beeman80: 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2010
Mr i Cork:

is it a crime for women to be highly educated.??   

errrm  YES actualy!!!  thats y its much easier for a hair dresser to find a husband easier & quicker, compared to a female doctor  or females accccountants! wink

Source of your statistics please!!!
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Omolola1(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
Might be the guys are intimidated by their very loong qualifications. Guys luv to be in charge
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by MriCork: 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2010
beeman80:

Source of your statistics please!!!

(((WIKI LICK report: 2010))
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by tboy1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 16, 2010
Omolola1:

Might be the guys are intimidated by their very loong qualifications. Guys luv to be in charge
Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by sleekch1c(f): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2010
lol,becos men are hopeless megalomaniacs
they love to believe they re in charge.
i wld rather gather certificates than marry such men but
problem is,i love sex too much to remain single tongue
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 4:53pm On Dec 16, 2010
Perhaps your friend is a lil stuck up in the sense that all she talks about is her education prowess whenever she is with 'em potentials. Such things are turn off especially when she comes across as being pompous and somewhat rude.

Nothing wrong with being ambitious and having grade A education but all this should be thrown outside the window once she decides to get serious with her relationships.
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by tboy1(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2010
sleekch1c:

lol,becos men are hopeless megalomaniacs
they love to believe they re in charge.

Yes a man should be in charge of his relationship

sleekch1c:

i wld rather gather certificates than marry such men but problem is,i love sex too much to remain single tongue

You can be very single and still have all the sex you want wink
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Ladyjide(f): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2010
Most time men ARE intimidated by an educated woman! In all actuality I feel education has nothing to do with it- more about attitude, and most of us educated women do posses a particular attitude that can be misinterpreted by a lot of men ( especially the Nigerian man). Some feel that it is bi*chy but I myself will call it confident.
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ladyjide:

Most time men ARE intimidated by an educated woman! In all actuality I feel education has nothing to do with it- more about attitude, and most of us educated women do posses a particular attitude that can be misinterpreted by a lot of men ( especially the Nigerian man). Some feel that it is bi*chy but I myself will call it confident.
GBAM
we see it has arrogance  grin grin
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Basildon1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ladyjide:

It's ok o, confident @ 36yrs - i enjoy that kinda confidence. 4 yrs to the big 40! U know she will be the first REAL educated female so i guess the others are not confident and just docile.
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ladyjide:

some men aint

but the problem is with most women they think they now have balls, yes they have balls when only  it comes to her field i.e the field she did aquire the certification but not  in general life i.e just being a woman

most of these woman want to apply her top class qualification in a relationship/ marriage  HOW many men are top managers, CEO, presidents but there are humble in there relationships they dont take the bossness from work into the relationship

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by MriCork: 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2010
But on a serious note, highly qualified women just never obey.

Can u imagine someone like Oprah winfrey cookin or washing her man,s cloths  or even doin some ironong??
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Ladyjide(f): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
jay bee:

GBAM
we see it has arrogance  grin grin

Most "men" mis interepret "arrogance" anyway wink - If your chick does not know when to leave her work life at work- then there are bigger issues. Most times women who are educated are just overlooked despite whether she is arrogant or not!!
Basildon1:

It's ok o, confident @ 36yrs - i enjoy that kinda confidence. 4 yrs to the big 40! U know she will be the first REAL educated female so i guess the others are not confident and just docile.
I can not really speak for the woman in question in this post but she wouldnt be the first to not find a mate at that age, and be 36! Who really knows what her issues are with finding a mate
ZIM DRILL:

some men aint

but the problem is with most women they think they now have balls, yes they have balls when only  it comes to her field i.e the field she did aquire the certification but not  in general life i.e just being a woman

most of these woman want to apply her top class qualification in a relationship/ marriage  HOW many men are top managers, CEO, presidents but there are humble in there relationships they dont take the bossness from work into the relationship
Being respectful, and humble in a relationship should be a given. Titles and education should never be a determining factor on how one is treated in a relationship and by  no means should one bring bossiness home with them! Leave work at work. In response to your statement though- My thing is  this:   these days most men who call themselves MEN do not use the balls they have.  There for as women we now have to play rolls as if we have balls.!  Please do us all a favor and  dont call yourself a man and want us as woman to give you 100 % respect  if you are not fully able to take those responsibilities that come with the title of being a man! If you are the king of the castle and what your woman to treat you as such, then be prepared to do all things that come along with that title!
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ladyjide:

Most "men" mis interepret "arrogance" anyway wink - If your chick does not know when to leave her work life at work- then there are bigger issues. Most times women who are educated are just overlooked despite whether she is arrogant or not!!
Being educated is not written on one's forehead so i disagree about being overlooked. Arrogance gets discovered once the person opens his/her mouth.
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by ebonyvibe(f): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2010
ladyjide

i agree with you 100%
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by Ladyjide(f): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2010
ebonyvibe:

ladyjide

i agree with you 100%

I am just a bit tired of hearing the same ol thing- about educated women- They are arrogant, they are Bit*chy, they are rude, they will never find a man etc, Some of it may be true all of it may be true in fact, NOW men show me a man with BIG enough balls to take a woman like this and calm her a*s down!! Not very many out there. Most women who act like this do so because they have NO other choice!!
jay bee:

Being educated is not written on one's forehead so i disagree about being overlooked. Arrogance gets discovered once the person opens his/her mouth.

Point taken- but what is your definition of arrogance sir Jay? wink
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by livedit(f): 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ladyjide:

Most "men" mis interepret "arrogance" anyway wink - If your chick does not know when to leave her work life at work- then there are bigger issues. Most times women who are educated are just overlooked despite whether she is arrogant or not!!I can not really speak for the woman in question in this post but she wouldnt be the first to not find a mate at that age, and be 36! Who really knows what her issues are with finding a mateBeing respectful, and humble in a relationship should be a given. Titles and education should never be a determining factor on how one is treated in a relationship and by no means should one bring bossiness home with them! Leave work at work. In response to your statement though- My thing is this: these days most men who call themselves MEN do not use the balls they have. There for as women we now have to play rolls as if we have balls.! Please do us all a favor and dont call yourself a man and want us as woman to give you 100 % respect if you are not fully able to take those responsibilities that come with the title of being a man! If you are the king of the castle and what your woman to treat you as such, then be prepared to do all things that come along with that title!

That's what I'm talking about! School em'!
Re: Why Do Women With Lots Of Qualification Finds It Hard To Get A Man? by jaybee3(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2010
Ladyjide:

Point taken- but what is your definition of arrogance sir Jay? wink
In the contest of a relationship?
Being boastful about achievements as well as having the mentality of "why need a man when i can as well achieve all i aspire for" wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways To Know If The Man You're Dating Will Eventually Marry You. / See Reponse Of BF To Gf Who Blast Him On Social Media 4 Cheating - PIC / The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.