Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? (43879 Views)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / It's Our Anniversary / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Rapecase: 7:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
SocialJustice:
Can't share here. We haven't even talked in more than a week. His issue is just too similar to this. Man can't have peace in his own house he built with his money because of woman.
Not the same person then
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Compliant(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
@op sex at least 3 times a week may not be okay by Her , so seat her down and discuss

2 It is not a most she remember the wedding anniversary date, even me that is married for 2 years can't remember the date but that is not to say I don't love my wife

Solution: seat her down and have a chat
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Lordswazz(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mstick:
Oga if you’re running nuts like you claimed you wouldn’t add all the flimsy details about giving your wife money knowing fully well how much it triggers the boys on this forum, after all if you don’t give your wife money who will?

I don’t understand why you need to add the “she practically doesn’t work” part if you really don’t want your wife to be insulted by kids on this forum.

Your sex life is NOT anyone’s business and it’s also not for public consumption so why do you need to add that detail?

If you feel your wife doesn’t love you, don’t you think she’s on the best position to answer that instead of exposing your family to ridiculous advice from never do wells?

"Never do wells" kill you there. You like as oga dey suffer so abi? Aturu!

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Randy100: 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2020
This world is changing. How can a man be remembering wedding aniversary?
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by leocollins(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
crackkhaus:
Your problem is lack of sex and the power you've given her to use it against you.
Forgetting your anniversary is just a by-product of the real issues in your marriage.

The day you start begging a woman for sex, you start losing your self-worth and she will gradually start believing she can get away with anything since you will still meet her at night to beg for punny.

Just let her be sexually.

Continue with your duties as financial provider of the home generally, but reduce whatever she personally gets from you in a noticeable way.

As for your sexual needs, I won't hold it against you if you get it outside. That's exactly what I'd do in this scenario.
Sex is too easy to get for one person to use it to imprison me.

By the time you don't kiss, touch, or even breath on her neck for the next 5months, no one will remind her to receive sense.

bros i fear women oh,wat if she has started cheating already.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by allcomage: 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
I don't even remember our wedding date too. I don't also do birthday. To they are not necessary.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by stubbornman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
The way men dey complain for Nairaland these days ehnnn .....I don tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Mac2016(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
Edit - to those who may be wondering about my username, I created this account whilst trying to help two kids who were victims of rape.

Our 4th anniversary was few days ago, as I thought she would , my wife forgot the date. It ordinarily would not have hurt me so much but I have always had this feeling that she doesn't love me
Bro,
This issue is fundamental. I suggest you ask her in a soft way what is wrong.. I believe she will believe you are the one that have changed. And I think she would be right...
I said fundamental cos I can see you were selfish while dating her.. Because she's so beautiful or for the reason best known to you, You over pushed your luck with her while dating.. Everything was okay with you just to have her.. You were persistent, your love was overwhelming and you didn't allow her to make a choice.. Your love overwhelmed her and persuaded her to marry you.
Now you have changed, you want to start setting things aright.. Hmmm. It will take divine intervention to right your fundamental errors.
I have assumed and I doubt if I will be far from the truth.. I may err tho grin.
Take it easy with her please. Give her time to choose to be your best friend thru softness if you demand it by some form of avoidance as punishment, I bet you will lose her and cry the more.
Others shd learn from this o. Either guy or girl, never use overwhelming love to push someone to marry you, allow them to love you also.. Your strength alone is not enough to sustain your marriage it can only sustain a relationship

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by leocollins(m): 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Randy100:
This world is changing. How can a man be remembering wedding aniversary?

that man loves his wife menh...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by YorubaLord: 7:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
We are setting up a fashion house for her

90% of ladies that run fashion businesses are Olosho. Take it or leave it! cool

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Mutemenot(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
You need a bad step to heal and to correct all dis shiit... just get Your self a pretty lady out there, have good time with her. Sleep outside at will. Believe me, she 'll come begging you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by ADAlBEKU: 7:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
I should be the one asking you this question
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by trojanjay: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
No, she doesn't love you undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Lamanii22(f): 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
I doubt. The mental health path is me questioning myself.

Am I demanding too much? Are my demands realistic or I am not normal? She is totally fine.

Nah... You're fine... You're not asking too much... What a man you are... You are ready to take all the blame... She's gonna use it against you.. And you'd feel you're the villain...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by MrCork: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
Edit - to those who may be wondering about my username, I created this account whilst trying to help two kids who were victims of rape.

Our 4th anniversary was few days ago, as I thought she would , my wife forgot the date. It ordinarily would not have hurt me so much but I have always had this feeling that she doesn't love me.

When we were dating she was all over me. But nothing I do ever since we got married gets appreciated. Few months ago she hurled abuses on me for helping a sister, a friend of hers, who lost a child and are homeless. And what's the help? Just 100k. Apparently I enjoy abandoning her need for others. And this
coming from a woman who few days earlier was saying I had invested over 2m on her business in a short while ( by her own calculation, as I don't take note when giving her money ).

I told a mother figure in church who is close to both me, her and the family I helped who corrected her. Expect if she will apologise tomorrow.

Off course the lady I helped in question is idiotic but I can't bear her and house and kids being homeless especially after losing a child.

My wife will never apologise when she does sometime I object to. Her apology which is often done in the most demeaning way is only tendered if I take the issue over board.

Our sex life since we got married has been poor to the extreme. I have ensured I do not cheat, not for a single day but I constantly have to beg for sex or masturbate to relieve myself.

Laying our bed is always a war for her. She does it only when she wants. Mind you we have two kids and a maid who helps with virtually everything.

The maid in the morning ( 90% of the time ) makes the breakfast, clean the house while she only baths our first child and get her ready for school, I take her to school most of the time.

Am I overreacting to expect my wife to

1. Properly apologise when she does something I do not like and ensure she doesnt repeat it? For instance few days ago she was planning on traveling outside our base, I only got to know through her phone conversation with her sister although she didn't eventually travel, I felt I should have known before hand as I got to know a night before. Till date what I got in form of apology is, "I would have told you". She was planning to travel by 5am, I heard her conversation by 10pm a night before and we slept on the same bed.

2. Sex at least 3 times a week? I stopped trying to initiate it after so many rejections.

3. Not to forget important dates such as our wedding anniversary?

4. To at all time be the one making my meal.

Please note she practically doesn't work now. We are setting up a fashion house for her she has taken over 3m from me as of the time of writing this. Note my cloths go to dry cleaners. Only thing she does is cook my meal ( when she wants ).

I am beginning to think maybe I am a mental health patient who doesn't know yet. Maybe something is wrong with me and I am just reacting based on that?

bros...gimmmme her nomba..let me help u talk to her! cheesy
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by bamasite2: 7:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
What kind of silly question is this?.....that is based on the topic

However, looking at the details, there is a real issue in your house. I suspect this is the result of a relationship that was based on you trying to please her with your money during the courtship stage!
You did not define it from the get go....maybe you were carried away by her beauty!

THIS FREE VIDEO REVEALS HOW TO MOVE TO CANADA IN 2020 WITHOUT WASTING MONEY ON AGENTS

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by jadyclem(m): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
sassysure:

So u won't beg your woman for sex?

But you want her to beg you?

Iffahia

( I no get strength o)

why will any sensible man beg his wife for sex? sex is an act of love in a marriage and a partner that deliberately denies the other sex is simply inconsiderate and wicked.
I got sex easily when I was doing just boyfriend and girlfriend, how can I beg for sex from my wife? e no fit happen!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by dayleke: 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Expensiverichyb:
I never knew men take little thing like this serious.
What happened to dialogue instead of all this complain here?

I beg to disagree with you on this.
Men are human beings too. They have same blood running through their veins too like you.
We men have emotions and feelings too.
How do you define "little things"?
Will you be happy if your hubby forgets your wedding anniversary or any anniversary like that?
This is a special day that takes both of you down memory lane about the beginning of your union.
Some men can be romantic you know?
Not just taking care of d family alone...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by makydebbie(f): 7:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foodqueen:
Rapecase
Are you sure u didn't rape her the first time u met her grin grin

On a lighter note, what is marriage turning into sef

Rape is not a topic you should make jokes about. It's not funny.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Offpoint: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mstick:
Mr shut the FUÇK UP! if you’ve an issue with your spouse take it to your spouse or a counselor!

Nairaland is a site overrun with kids and never do wells and this thread will not go on without his wife being called names and idiôts will fill OPs head with crazy ideas just watch!

If nairaland stop existing then where will you and your kind take their issues to?!

You’re not wise no wonder you came to nairaland to look for advice, he said his wife forgets their anniversary so what brought about sex,money, househelp and her not working?!

I don’t know how grown adults can bring topics about their spouse to this site knowing fully well how rude people are on here. How do you feel when you read insulting posts and names directed at your spouse?!

How the hell am I pulling him down?! So because I ask him not to bring his family matter on here that’s pulling down?! You need to get wise.

You sound pained, are you depressed or the op wife's your sister?

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Uyi168: 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Foodqueen:
Rapecase
Are you sure u didn't rape her the first time u met her grin grin

On a lighter note, what is marriage turning into sef

If u had read the all op, u wouldn't have typed this nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by seedorfg(m): 7:26pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mtchweee see jamb question o

She hates you, like seriously she does.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by UrVillagePpl: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nothing would ever satisfy woman...
They r never contempted. They need mooooooooooreeeeeeeeee
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by makydebbie(f): 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mstick:
Oga if you’re running nuts like you claimed you wouldn’t add all the flimsy details about giving your wife money knowing fully well how much it triggers the boys on this forum, after all if you don’t give your wife money who will?

I don’t understand why you need to add the “she practically doesn’t work” part if you really don’t want your wife to be insulted by kids on this forum.

Your sex life is NOT anyone’s business and it’s also not for public consumption so why do you need to add that detail?

If you feel your wife doesn’t love you, don’t you think she’s on the best position to answer that instead of exposing your family to ridiculous advice from never do wells?

If he didn't say he gives his wife money I'm sure you and your lots on this forum will call him a stingy husband too.

If he didn't talk about the lazy part I'm sure you all will say she's working and busy that's why she doesn't have time for her husband and forgot something as important as her anniversary.

In your bid to sound smart, you sound ridiculously stupid.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by crackkhaus: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
sassysure:

So u won't beg your woman for sex?

But you want her to beg you?

Iffahia

( I no get strength o)
Lai lai.. it has never happened.
And something I didn't do in my youth, it's not in my old age I will start doing it.

I don't need to be begged for sex either.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by makydebbie(f): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Offpoint:

You sound pained, are depressed or wife's your sister?

I'm even shocked.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by SocialJustice: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
Not the same person then
Yeah but the similarities are too much.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by crackkhaus: 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
leocollins:

bros i fear women oh,wat if she has started cheating already.
That's a possibility, but until he can catch her red-handed, she has the upper hand.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by folks4luv(f): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
I think it is not a problem of love or the lack of it, what you are dealing with is a character problem. She was all over you when you were dating so you must ave ignored some important red flags you ought to deal with. You don't have a mental problem, you are just sad cause you are not getting the type of life you want.

The question is what do you want to do about it?

Whatever you do, dont resign to fate and let things work out by itself, that will be the beginning of the end. Let her know what you won't take, no matter how many times, dont stop telling her you hate it when she does some things. And listen to her too. Dont just hear her, but really listen, it will make your life easier

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by xukwaa: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Story story story!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by mkoabiola: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Men and thier whala.

What's big deal if she forgot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / PHOTO: Man Backs His Baby As He Walks Along A Major Road In Lagos / Boy Gets Corrected By His Mum On Instagram, He Yanks Off Her Comments (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.