Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,918 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? (43861 Views)

Help! My Wife Says She Doesn't Love Me Again & No More Sex From Her.... / It's Our Anniversary / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Impostor: 8:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mstick:
Oga if you’re running nuts like you claimed you wouldn’t add all the flimsy details about giving your wife money knowing fully well how much it triggers the boys on this forum, after all if you don’t give your wife money who will?

I don’t understand why you need to add the “she practically doesn’t work” part if you really don’t want your wife to be insulted by kids on this forum.

Your sex life is NOT anyone’s business and it’s also not for public consumption so why do you need to add that detail?

If you feel your wife doesn’t love you, don’t you think she’s on the best position to answer that instead of exposing your family to ridiculous advice from never do wells?

I saw someone quoted you below with a very harsh response. Maybe you have deleted or modified but I pity you.

Look at you calling others never do wells. If we investigate properly we would find out that you are one of those girls from very poor homes forming what they are not online. What is wrong with someone asking for advice on here? You will be surprised at the quality and level of people here. I am here and I have asked for a sort of advise/opinion on various issues because I actually needed to know what people think. I have also contributed to other people's topics, I have a job and I am doing well. I am sure it's not the same for you and your brothers. It's your type that goes on dates looking for meals that their fathers cannot afford. Forming something online. Get lost abeg.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
Vortex369:

You are over reacting and need to go for a mental check up.

Seriously, I am not joking. Who needs a wedding anniversary? For what? Are you that less busy? You need a new project.

The things you enumerated are the nature of women after the initial marriage wave has subsided.

Your overburdening actions and nagging has reduced your fear-factor as a man and head of house and your wife has certainly less regard for you especially when she has financial empowerment under her belt.

What you need to do ?

1. Side chic - Yes, a side chic, you will fall in love with and reduce the attraction to your wife. She will notice this withdrawal and fight to have you back. I am not saying, threaten that you will have a side chic, I am saying, actually find a very pretty girl that you will fall in love with and she loves you too.

2. Enjoy the meals from the maid, it does not matter who cooks it.

3. Allow your wife to focus on business and make her travel plans without you, then stop financing her as she has been replaced by a maid and side chic. She will come begging and you will be the King.

Master how to terminate side chic after marriage problems has been solved. Yes, learn how to use and dumb side chic. They are like tissue papers.

Problem solved without a single bullet fired.

The guy is jobless. Only a jobless fool remembers his wedding anniversary. That lady is working her heart out. That one just sits and complains. That is why he has time to rant on forums like this.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Itcanbefixed: 9:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
Edit - to those who may be wondering about my username, I created this account whilst trying to help two kids who were victims of rape.

Our 4th anniversary was few days ago, as I thought she would , my wife forgot the date. It ordinarily would not have hurt me so much but I have always had this feeling that she doesn't love me.

When we were dating she was all over me. But nothing I do ever since we got married gets appreciated. Few months ago she hurled abuses on me for helping a sister, a friend of hers, who lost a child and are homeless. And what's the help? Just 100k. Apparently I enjoy abandoning her need for others. And this
coming from a woman who few days earlier was saying I had invested over 2m on her business in a short while ( by her own calculation, as I don't take note when giving her money ).

I told a mother figure in church who is close to both me, her and the family I helped who corrected her. Expect if she will apologise tomorrow.

Off course the lady I helped in question is idiotic but I can't bear her and house and kids being homeless especially after losing a child.

My wife will never apologise when she does sometime I object to. Her apology which is often done in the most demeaning way is only tendered if I take the issue over board.

Our sex life since we got married has been poor to the extreme. I have ensured I do not cheat, not for a single day but I constantly have to beg for sex or masturbate to relieve myself.

Laying our bed is always a war for her. She does it only when she wants. Mind you we have two kids and a maid who helps with virtually everything.

The maid in the morning ( 90% of the time ) makes the breakfast, clean the house while she only baths our first child and get her ready for school, I take her to school most of the time.

Am I overreacting to expect my wife to

1. Properly apologise when she does something I do not like and ensure she doesnt repeat it? For instance few days ago she was planning on traveling outside our base, I only got to know through her phone conversation with her sister although she didn't eventually travel, I felt I should have known before hand as I got to know a night before. Till date what I got in form of apology is, "I would have told you". She was planning to travel by 5am, I heard her conversation by 10pm a night before and we slept on the same bed.

2. Sex at least 3 times a week? I stopped trying to initiate it after so many rejections.

3. Not to forget important dates such as our wedding anniversary?

4. To at all time be the one making my meal.

Please note she practically doesn't work now. We are setting up a fashion house for her she has taken over 3m from me as of the time of writing this. Note my cloths go to dry cleaners. Only thing she does is cook my meal ( when she wants ).

I am beginning to think maybe I am a mental health patient who doesn't know yet. Maybe something is wrong with me and I am just reacting based on that?

It may be painful for you to accept that your spouse forgot your wedding anniversary , the reality is that some families do not pay too much attention to this, however with time and constant discussions, your wife may change, I don't know but It may be a family thing we should not really blame someone for the families they grew up in, nobody chooses the family he/she wanted to grow up in . For example, when I was growing up, all my siblings and I , my mum and dad used to forget each others birthdays, sometimes we remember some days prior to the birthday but usually forget on the real dates, not until like one or more days after the event.

When I was dating my wife, she noticed this and called my attention to it, funny, no matter how much I tried to remember her birthdays, sometimes, I still forgot it. When we got married, my wife had to live with the fact that I was not doing it deliberately, sometimes we joke about how we forget dates in my family. The reason is that forgetting a date should not nullify all the love that I show to her and my children daily. Many get emotional about spouses forgetting important dates, but believe me, in as much as I encourage all to remember these important dates, it isn't worth it to be fighting over forgetting dates on not. However, in order for me to remember important dates, I have set a reminder that runs throughout the year for those dates on my phone, this may help people struggling with remembering dates.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Renforce: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mstick:
Oga if you’re running nuts like you claimed you wouldn’t add all the flimsy details about giving your wife money knowing fully well how much it triggers the boys on this forum, after all if you don’t give your wife money who will?

I don’t understand why you need to add the “she practically doesn’t work” part if you really don’t want your wife to be insulted by kids on this forum.

Your sex life is NOT anyone’s business and it’s also not for public consumption so why do you need to add that detail?

If you feel your wife doesn’t love you, don’t you think she’s on the best position to answer that instead of exposing your family to ridiculous advice from never do wells?

You are just a baby

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by TruthSpeaker: 9:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
IF ALL YOU WROTE ARE TRUE, THEN IT IS OBVIOUS SHE DOESN’T LIKE (LET ALONE LOVE) YOU. I EVEN HAVE THE FEELING SHE IS CONSTANTLY SEEING SOMEONE ELSE. NORMALLY WOMEN ARE THE DATE TYPE. THEY WILL REMIND YOU THE FIRST DATE YOU MEET, WHAT YOU WORE ON THAT DAY, THE DAY THE FIRST KISS LANDED, THE DAY YOU PROPOSED AND OBVIOUSLY THE DAY YOU GOT MARRIED. AT LEAST THIS IS MY OWN EXPERIENCE EXCEPT NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT (BECAUSE MY WIFE ISN’T EVEN AFRICAN AND HAS NEVER VISTED THAT CONTINENT).
IF I WERE IN YOUR SHOES, I WILL LIMIT MY GENEROSITY TOWARDS HERE, BEGIN TO CHEAT AND RETURN HOME LATE. MAYBE THAT WILL RESET HER BRAIN AND SHE WILL KNOW YOU ARE NO MORE THE WEAK DUDE OF THE PAST. THERE ARE SO MANY WOMEN OUT THERE THAT WILL MAKE YOU HAPPIER.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by prixm: 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
I'm going to assume you are a christian who doesn't want to have an extra marital affair which would have simply solved the problem.

Many christian husbands have this experience of not being appreciated enough by their wives, especially wives that did not wait for long in the spinsters' market before they got a husband.

My sincere advise is:

(1.) Make alternative arrangement how your daughter will get to school.

(2.) Move out of your house for 2 months. You can rent a small apartment if you can afford it or move in with a friend who is living alone or take a short stay accommodation. By all means move out for two months, pretend you are so pissed you need some space. Pretend you are moving on. Force yourself over this period to act strong emotionally but don't fail in providing for the family as a responsible husband and father.

If she doesn't care even when it looks like she could lose you then I don't know what else you could do. I bet you this will work if you do it well. It will be a worthwhile investment for your marriage over time. Don't jump back the moment she start apologising and pleading for you to come back. Allow the message to sink in deep. You can go back home sooner than two months if you are sure you already have the desired result. Good luck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Hisincrease: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
Funny thing is, you have always been involved in this issue from 2 years ago. It lingers. Our pastors ( the new one and the previous one who was transferred ) and their wives have been involved. A mother we both respect have been involved yet nothing changed.

Getting worst so much that I am beginning to question my own sanity.
I'm sorry that I have to comment despite the numerous responses you have received.
Please, put away the anger and frustration and just pray and talk to her for a window period of 3 months. If her behavior doesn't change for good, deprive her of certain privileges she enjoys as a wife.
You have to be the man who wants his home to work. Stand firm and give that damn instructions, order and directive you need for your home.
Even if you have to ban her from all external communications even phone, please do but don't be physical.
In another two months, if you don't get positive feedback, file a divorce. Yes, file a divorce. Else, you will leave this earth unfulfilled. Marriage ends on earth, so enjoy it don't suffer through it.
May God grant you peace and renew joy again in your life.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Rapecase: 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
oldtruth:

The guy is jobless. Only a jobless fool remembers his wedding anniversary. That lady is working her heart out. That one just sits and complains. That is why he has time to rant on forums like this.

You are the fool here cos if you were not foolish you would read the when thread and understand before yarning dust.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
Edit - to those who may be wondering about my username, I created this account whilst trying to help two kids who were victims of rape.

rong with me and I am just reacting based on that?

Lies! Can detect that from a mile. Your invested money and the rest reeks lies. Your just #100k also Isa huge lie. You are just trying to be smart which it is easy to decode from afar.

Go get a job, get busy and your woman will appreciate you. The fact is; you are not a threat to her. She don't mind losing you.

Try to be more focus and keep working smart. Everything will fall into place. The fact remains that SHE DON'T SEE YOU AS A THREAT!
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Rapecase: 9:10pm On Feb 19, 2020
prixm:
I'm going to assume you are a christian who doesn't want to have an extra marital affair which would have simply solved the problem.

Many christian husband have this experience of not being appreciated enough by their wives, especially wives that did not wait for long in the spinsters' market before they got a husband.

My sincere advise is:

(1.) Make alternative arrangement how your daughter will get to school.

(2.) Move out of your house for 2 months. You can rent a small apartment if you can afford it or move in with a friend who is living alone or take a short stay accommodation. By all means move out for two months, pretend you are so pissed you need some space. Pretend you are moving on. Force yourself over this period to act strong emotionally but don't fail in providing for the family as a responsible husband and father.

If she doesn't care even when it looks like she could lose you then how don't know what else you could do. I bet you this will work if you do it well. It will be a worthwhile investment for your marriage over time. Don't jump back the moment she start apologising and pleading for you to come back. Allow the message to sink in deep. You can go back home sooner than two months if you are sure you already have the desired result. Good luck.

This is exactly what I have decided on. I am moving out. Will fend for them all but I am moving out. Someone in my church already called the pastor to involve him but THIS TIME THERE IS NO STOPPING ME. I DONT THINK GOD IS WICKED TO PUNISH ME FOR WANTING TO HAVE SOME SANITY.

I HAVE GIVEN IT MY ALL. I WORK BETWEEN 12-14 hours per day and the only time I don't work all I get is issues.

I am 100% moving out.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:
You are the fool here cos if you were not foolish you would read the when thread and understand before yarning dust.

You can see how stupid you sound?
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
oldtruth:

I dont blame many humans. They are too ignorant to realize that Life on Earth is just one big game. Just a game. We are playing each other.
Mariangeles:

It is a good thing you took back those words.
I took it down because I don't have time to type and explain into details what I meant.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Hisincrease: 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Ijaycool:
Me that forgets my birthday, have I committed suicide?
Have you ever been married before?
Don't rush to wear a garment just because you have shoulders.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Dejex4(m): 9:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
You need to restructure the problem of forgetting date to the actual fact you don't understand, why she is changing so fast.

Kounsel tv provide the opportunity to heir your mind. we offer counselling, advise and purpose in goal attainment, emotional stability, mental health and much more
Fun fact: we won't disturb with status update
Refer a friend and let's spark the world
https:///2347013000403?text=Hi!%0AWelcome%20to%20kounsel-Tv%2C%20poised%20to%20serve%20you.%20%23name%23%20please%0ALets%20add%20u%20up
They can help out
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by frozen70(f): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:

Our 4th anniversary was few days ago, as I thought she would , my wife forgot the date. It ordinarily would not have hurt me so much but I have always had this feeling that she doesn't love me.

When we were dating she was all over me. But nothing I do ever since we got married gets appreciated. Few months ago she hurled abuses on me for helping a sister, a friend of hers, who lost a child and are homeless. And what's the help? Just 100k. Apparently I enjoy abandoning her need for others. And this
coming from a woman who few days earlier was saying I had invested over 2m on her business in a short while ( by her own calculation, as I don't take note when giving her money ).

I told a mother figure in church who is close to both me, her and the family I helped who corrected her. Expect if she will apologise tomorrow.

Off course the lady I helped in question is idiotic but I can't bear her and house and kids being homeless especially after losing a child.

My wife will never apologise when she does sometime I object to. Her apology which is often done in the most demeaning way is only tendered if I take the issue over board.

Our sex life since we got married has been poor to the extreme. I have ensured I do not cheat, not for a single day but I constantly have to beg for sex or masturbate to relieve myself.

Laying our bed is always a war for her. She does it only when she wants. Mind you we have two kids and a maid who helps with virtually everything.

The maid in the morning ( 90% of the time ) makes the breakfast, clean the house while she only baths our first child and get her ready for school, I take her to school most of the time.

1. Properly apologise when she does something I do not like and ensure she doesnt repeat it? For instance few days ago she was planning on traveling outside our base, I only got to know through her phone conversation with her sister although she didn't eventually travel, I felt I should have known before hand as I got to know a night before. Till date what I got in form of apology is, "I would have told you". She was planning to travel by 5am, I heard her conversation by 10pm a night before and we slept on the same bed.

2. Sex at least 3 times a week? I stopped trying to initiate it after so many rejections.

Please note she practically doesn't work now. We are setting up a fashion house for her she has taken over 3m from me as of the time of writing this. Note my cloths go to dry cleaners. Only thing she does is cook my meal ( when she wants ).

I am beginning to think maybe I am a mental health patient who doesn't know yet. Maybe something is wrong with me and I am just reacting based on that?

She is reacting and doing all these because you have time for her

Vee soon she will accuse you of the maid

Snob her let heaven fall

How could you be doing your best and someone is not appreciating
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Rapecase: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
oldtruth:

Lies! Can detect that from a mile. Your invested money and the rest reeks lies. Your just #100k also Isa huge lie. You are just trying to be smart which it is easy to decode from afar.

Go get a job, get busy and your woman will appreciate you. The fact is; you are not a threat to her. She don't mind losing you.

Try to be more focus and keep working smart. Everything will fall into place. The fact remains that SHE DON'T SEE YOU AS A THREAT!
Believe what you want but if I was attention seeking I would use my main account.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by bigl: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:

Sorry bro! But to be sincere, she is just being "bitchy"!

When u feed someone food constantly, after some time, they start taking u for granted and that is what she is doing!

U made a huge mistake of investing that hefty amount into her business and i'm not blaming u but making u see a point. And the point is: Extremely few women can manage success! She is not one of them!

Meanwhile, that aspect of denying u sex is unacceptable! But of course, u can't force her (on paper) but u also can if u know how!

Women have a way of ruining their own homes with this kind of attitude!

Sit her down and talk some senses into her! If she still doesn't change! U need to do something drastic!

Like withdraw support for her business! Allow is to fail and fall! Its cruel but it does work! Then maybe she will start to appreciate your input and also, remove the scales in her eyes to see that "she don dey use celtel"

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by CyberWolf: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
In whatever you do, don’t rule out the likelihood of her seeing someone(cheating) so, keep an eye on her. She planned to travel without telling you? Where was she traveling to? To see who?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Gforce2015:
Nah by force to marry? You better remain a single mother or father so that you can have lasting peace.
The federal ministry of women and men affairs warns that a married man is liable to die young. Either by the wife adding poison his food or by his wife trouble at home.

Words from a failed, frustrated husband like you.
Marriage is one of the sweetest thing, i sleep with my wife every morning before heading out for my bin'ness. She Bleep me well at night too.
We live well, have a vacation once every two years, my daughter is happy, doing pretty well at school and she just got promoted at her federal government job.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Rapecase: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Words from a failed, frustrated husband like you.
Marriage is one of the sweetest thing, i sleep with my wife every morning before heading out for my bin'ness. She Bleep me well at night too.
We live well, have a vacation once every two years, my daughter is happy, doing pretty well at school and she just got promoted at her federal government job.
Congrats bro. Do all to protect it.

This is all I want in my own marriage but it seems I won't have it until I have taken very drastic steps that will hurt the person I see myself to be.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Sluacoast(m): 9:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
crackkhaus:
Your problem is lack of sex and the power you've given her to use it against you.
Forgetting your anniversary is just a by-product of the real issues in your marriage.

The day you start begging a woman for sex, you start losing your self-worth and she will gradually start believing she can get away with anything since you will still meet her at night to beg for punny.

Just let her be sexually.

Continue with your duties as financial provider of the home generally, but reduce whatever she personally gets from you in a noticeable way.

As for your sexual needs, I won't hold it against you if you get it outside. That's exactly what I'd do in this scenario.
Sex is too easy to get for one person to use it to imprison me.

By the time you don't kiss, touch, or even breath on her neck for the next 5months, no one will remind her to receive sense.
I'm only against where you said the man should get the sex outside, your other explanation suits well. He could return home with venereal diseases and as well infect his wife during the process. There's nothing like speaking to her or even going as far as involving her parents in the issues
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by zoedew: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
I’m sorry but I doubt if you are sufficiently busy!
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Rapecase: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
Sluacoast:

I'm only against where you said the man should get the sex outside, your other explanation suits well. He could return home with venereal diseases and as well infect his wife during the process. There's nothing like speaking to her or even going as far as involving her parents in the issues
I have done that about 3 years ago. Changed nothing not doing it any more.

I just wanted validation, to be sure I am not overreacting. I have decided to move out even if it is for a while. Already started talking to agents re this.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by golddare: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
You failed to state anything that you have done that was wrong but I will be objective with you.

1. Foundation is very important in every building and same with marriage, the builder have no choice but to follow the foundation unless he is ready to make drastic change.

2. Marriage is a place of training especially the woman.

3. No woman will smile when you give out money without telling them before doing it especially to such a person you called an idiot.

4. No woman will be happy when you report her to an outsider, a lot of times we are damaging our marriages when we report to third parties.

5. You have no idea what some persons are going through in their homes if not you wont tell them about your family.

6. A house is built by wisdom and becomes strong through good sense. Proverbs 24:3 NLT

7. Get this man books on marriages. Bisi Adewale. Just browse the internet and possible attend one his seminars with your wife.

8. Finally my brother den no dey carry woman matter for mind o, make yourself happy.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by atobs4real(m): 9:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
sladimeji:
pray for her and always talk to her in ways you know she can listen
May be she is a tomboy.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by sharone21(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2020

I see no problem in your numbers 1-3, but for 4, it may not be ALL the time she prepares your meals. I hope you don't expect your wife to be washing your hard jeans, and clothes- for me clothes washing ( even for myself) is one chore I HATE...So, get her a washing machine with the money u give to drycleaners.
Couples should LOVE themselves and when it seems the love is being strained, should pity themselves as a way of getting back their love.
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Lorbar(f): 9:34pm On Feb 19, 2020
Going through this thread, it's very clear that people lack comprehension skills. Some didn't even read before yarning rubbish and ended up looking stupid.

Dear Op, I'm not married yet so I don't think I'm in the best position to advise you. But know this, your mental health is important. Do whatever you can to protect it, very important.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by abescom: 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
J
Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by Rapecase: 9:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
sharone21:

I see no problem in your numbers 1-3, but for 4, it may not be ALL the time she prepares your meals. I hope you don't expect your wife to be washing your hard jeans, and clothes- for me clothes washing ( even for myself) is one chore I HATE...So, get her a washing machine with the money u give to drycleaners.
Couples should LOVE themselves and when it seems the love is being strained, should pity themselves as a way of getting back their love.
My cloths go to the dry cleaners and sometimes even hers. And I bought a washing machine a week before we got married and it is still working fine till date.

Many people will think I am just painting the story, this is how it looked even to a counselor who knows us very well from church.

There is no one who knows us, including her own brother, who didn't find it hard to believe she is behaving the way she is.

However it is my fault. I work from home and we are always together. I have become predictable.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by uckyra: 9:52pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rapecase:

this last paragraph made me laugh hard, u did pour ur heart there, me I use to think so too, they way I queral with people, my advice, just take it easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? by dalass(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Women....especially wives ....
Please stop calling your men...baby!

Now @ OP, listen to yourself!

My wife forgets our wedding anniversary... Meaning... She doesn't love me!

Did she tell you that?
When last have you told her that you love her?

Men's concept.. Once I'm giving my wife money, then she should worship me!

She's a business woman.. Her business may be more demanding and tiring than a white collar job. Yet you say she's not working.. Abegi

Remind her your anniversary is coming! Plan it together or spring up a surprise for her..

Abeg you guys should grow up before you marry please! grin

Go change your monicker too grin

Cc: Rapecase

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Woman’s Two Sets Of Identical Twin Boys / Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout / What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.