Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,171 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter (97201 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Sister Obebhatein Dead: Governor Diri Pays Condolence Visit / Azubuike Ekwegbalu Is Dead: Governor Obiano's Aide Killed By Unknown Men (Photo) / Babagana Wakil Is Dead! Governor Zulum's Chief Of Staff Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by chiemmanuel(m): 5:44pm On Feb 19, 2020
ybalogs:
The family will definitely get stuffs as his death is recognized by the Governor.
I pray so, politicians and Audio promises

1 Like

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by ShipChina2naija: 5:51pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:
not surprised

everybody must die one way or the other
the only thing that will surprise people is when you die at that age...

1 Like

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Adeoye2103: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:
not surprised

everybody must die one way or the other

at least use ur brain for once.....
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Obatofunmi: 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
bazzyblings:
grin

Guy, why be say person die, the first thing you do na to laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by bode4u2nv(m): 5:57pm On Feb 19, 2020
RIP to the dead, may God be with his family.

"I had to visit the hospital the following day and was diagnosed with typhoid fever, malaria, and ulcer.”

The bolded left me thinking about our healthcare system. Diagnosed with various illnesses when in actual fact the man had cancer.

God should just have mercy on us in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by TimeTraveller: 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
bazzyblings:
grin

You find it funny? You are sick o! Tuehhhhh!
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by kayusely70(m): 5:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
God rest his soul
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by FuckThaMod: 5:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
bazzyblings:
grin
What's funny grin
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by cRobo: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Adeoye2103:

at least use ur brain for once.....

Nobody plans for death and there is nothing your hypocrisy sympathy will do to bring him back to life
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by cRobo: 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
ShipChina2naija:
the only thing that will surprise people is when you die at that age...

Nobody plans for death and there is nothing your hypocrisy sympathy will do to bring him back to life

All die na die doesn't matter what age
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Jarus(m): 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Liver again

Likely caused by Hepatitis, that epidemic in Nigeria.

May God comfort the family.
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Witnes: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Useless governor, useless Gombe state, useless channels TV and useless Nigeria government. Look at the encomium the governor is raining on him but couldn't help him to raise fund for his treatment. They can only know your worth when you are 6feet beneath d earth, be talking trash!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by explosiveskull(m): 6:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Why is everyone diein?
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmm,so Gombe state government and the management of Channel TV could not raise the needed fund to safe this guy's life ! Oga o !

Rip man.

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Adeoye2103: 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:

like i said early use ur sense we know knew is not coming back but atleast show some respect boy......
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by GamalNasser: 6:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
bazzyblings:
grin

What's funny
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by cRobo: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
Adeoye2103:

like i said early use ur sense we know knew is not coming back but atleast show some respect boy......

For calling me boy I guess you are older and I respect my elders

I have to acknowledge that you are senile and suffering from severe dementia

Above all work on your English

As a old man like that is closer to his grave RIP in advance
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by IamHonourable1: 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
All of you should just Bleep off with your RIP comments.I know many of you Nigerians who are extremely financially ok but can't help a fellow human who are sick,but would gladly lavish such money on irrelevancies.So what is your essence of existing on earth?I bet no essence.

3 Likes

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
39 years is way too young. Rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
He that has an ear let him hear.

Everyone will die one way or the other by one means or the other and at any time.
This clearly marks the end of the journey for this reporter.

The important question is, how are you living your life on this journey of life.
Where do you desire to spend your eternity.

Come to Jesus today.
He loves you.
Come to him, let him be your lord and saviour.

Peace
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Meteng: 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2020
enawt:
which kain journalism be this; no cause of death to at least learn or judge from
We are just reading about someone we don't know
No offense to the dead pls
I hope he makes it home cry
Go and read again, this time, very slowly and with understanding. You'll surely see the cause of death
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Brunicekid(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
Very saddening... God, please console his family.
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by Adeoye2103: 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:

For calling me boy I guess you are older and I respect my elders

I have to acknowledge that you are senile and suffering from severe dementia

Above all work on your English

As a old man like that is closer to his grave RIP in advance

maybe u wish ur father RIP in advance....
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by oldman112(m): 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
The debt we all have to pay, grant him Eternal rest Lord
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by cRobo: 6:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Adeoye2103:

maybe u wish ur father RIP in advance....

Are you scared of dying

Tell me the truth

What are you actually living for

Stop wasting good oxygen
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by johnmartus(m): 6:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
I pray laziness will not kill you people. When you don't read how do you want to know the content of the news.
ybalogs:
The family will definitely get stuffs as his death is recognized by the Governor.
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by sylve11: 6:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
@ Danture, journey well. sad cool
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by ShipChina2naija: 7:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
cRobo:

All die na die doesn't matter what age
Bro may you live older than your father and may you never live to bury your children....
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by surgical: 7:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Channels and death of his journalists
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by cRobo: 7:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
ShipChina2naija:
Bro may you live older than your father and may you never live to bury your children....

Thanks but I rather prefer to live a fulfilled life that live longer and unfulfilled

I can die any time appointed by God

Not everybody is meant to live longer and you can't change that

Time and chances

Well you won't understand
Re: Vincent Danture Is Dead: Governor Inuwa Yahaya Mourns Channels TV Reporter by metroid(m): 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu in Court Today / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.