Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo (37759 Views)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara, Enacts New Law During Emergency Sitting / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by SolarKing1: 1:31pm On Feb 20, 2020
tongue
Cry me a lagoon.
ebuk4real:
sad

See na
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Dexpro: 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
What
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by ebuk4real(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
sad

See na
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Researchclue: 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2020
Get your websites and applications for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Fa44me: 1:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
When the president is already dead, do you expect the Jubril that was brought from Sudan to be dictating for Kyari? Never. They all know the truth, but just dribbling the gullible ones. God will scatter your camp.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by LewsTherin: 1:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
This question has been asked. Who is the presidency?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Prophet777: 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
But we have been saying this for so long that Abba Kyari is the president while Baba Buhari is just a figure head. Now the reality has set in...

This is just the beginning. The fact remains that this is not the kind of President we need in Nigeria in this 21st century. Buhari is a someone you cannot engage in any economic or common-sensical discussions.

With 76 years old or thereabout Chief of Staff? Buhari is just encouraging inefficiency.

Simple!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by ikay00406(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abba Kyari and Mamman Duara.. Two untouchable men AKA The Cabal..
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When I said that the lifeless and clueless daura drunkard called buhari is just a mere figurehead in this lifeless administration, some gang of efulefu's under the stewardship of a rotten vulture meat barbecue miscreant will jump to my mention and start vomiting their unceasing truckload of bullshit....

It is safe to say that we don't have a president, it's just one born-to-fail dullard being pushed around like a moronic donkey.

Just imagine the nonsense.

And you're part of the lifeless

Ozuor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When I said that the lifeless and clueless daura drunkard called buhari is just a mere figurehead in this lifeless administration, some gang of efulefu's under the stewardship of a rotten vulture meat barbecue miscreant will jump to my mention and start vomiting their unceasing truckload of bullshit....

It is safe to say that we don't have a president, it's just one born-to-fail dullard being pushed around like a moronic donkey.

so it’s dead vultures u prepare, no wonder U lack patronage and keep hustling for 30k. grin
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by nick50(m): 1:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Jubril of Sudan being controlled by abba kyari isn't a surprise

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Tubexsms(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2020
This people with lawlessness.
See this one
Nigeria is having a very serious security issues and what the Majority Leader of House of Representative, APC member, brought his for wives to the house for deliberation.

The Majority Leader, Al-Hassan Doguwa who represents Doguwa/Tundun Wada Federal Constituency, Kano State introduced the four wives to the house of representative before his colleagues.

https://dailytells.com.ng/lawmaker-boost-with-four-wives/
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Renforce: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
HeS our grand darling daddy so?
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
come and defend ur vegetable daddy
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Pascal181: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
When abba kyari single handedly stripped Osinbajo of all his constitutional powers it was not handled then because he (Osinbajo) is not one of their evil cabals, now the monster is spreading like wild fire
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by valarmorghulis: 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hope they won't overthrow this man
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nigeria my country
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by DSoj(m): 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
I just wonder if no one is telling Buhari all these things.
Does the NSA not have direct access to the president to directly present his case instead of this public shame??
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by rajgk(m): 1:50pm On Feb 20, 2020
you are shareing useful information in this artical
thank you
[s]rajasthan gk[url][/url]https://www.rajgk.in/
https://www.status50.in/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Tomide007: 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
DSoj:
I just wonder if no one is telling Buhari all these things.
Does the NSA not have direct access to the president to directly present his case instead of this public shame??
He still had to go through the Chief of Staff....everything is messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by rajgk(m): 1:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by patroit001(m): 1:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Easy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Zoo country when una mumu don do una go elect better person to run Nigeria no be cow herder.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Brunicekid(m): 1:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
RagaMufeen:
President Abba Kyari can do whatever he wants, he's the real president after all.
You are not wrong after all... With the ENORMOUS POWERS Abba Kyari wields in the Presidency (as have been testified to by the First Lady, Aisha Buhari herself and now in February, 2020 by the National Security Adviser), it is no gainsay to say that Abba Kyari is the "background" President of Nigeria, while PMB is the "outside" President of Nigeria.

This is very tragic situation for Nigeria!

We never voted for any Chief of Staff, rather for the President.

I believe something should be done about this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by wink2015(m): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nigerians should allow him complete the remaining 3 years of his government and Bleep OFF our sight.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by AreaFada2: 2:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
No wonder there is so much insecurity.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by ogolad(m): 2:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
What I could understand from the NSA memo is that Abba Kyari is the president, while the kunu drunkard sit and watch....

They will surely pay for this either they like it or not

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by klax(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Bro Buhari is a shame to humanity a calamity to existence. You mentioned one rotten meat barbecue thwart, bro dust that guy in the bin his days are numbered we are closing on him already.

Bro imagine what buhari and kyari turned this nation into Buhari dey vex me like hell. E dey do me like say ehn...............buhari hhmmm....ok nah I reserved my comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by brownbib(m): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mr President is just relaxing for others to do what they feel like doing. Naija Wayo.

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
This is what happens when you delegate absolute power to someone. He will misbehave. Abba kyari he power pass oshibajo talkless of common security adviser
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by mbjsuki(m): 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
This man called Abba Kyari case and person is becoming overbearing! I’m beginning to feel very uncomfortable with the whole thing. When Aisha complained people were quick to downplay the issue and here is the matter again stirring straight in our faces and yet nothing is done! What a country! What arrant nonsense!
If the stories making rounds is anything to go by with then serious questions needs to be answered by Buhari. Obviously Buhari is not in control of this government. Too many people can not be complaining about same person there is definitely something wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member / I’ve Forgiven The Lawmaker That Assaulted Me – Senate President David Mark / Heavy Fighting As Troops Engage Boko Haram In Gwoza - Many Soldiers Died...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.