Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo (37756 Views)

Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara, Enacts New Law During Emergency Sitting / Rivers Assembly Overrides Fubara To Pass Four New Bills Into Law / Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by NatazJuju: 2:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When I said that the lifeless and clueless daura drunkard called buhari is just a mere figurehead in this lifeless administration, some gang of efulefu's under the stewardship of a rotten vulture meat barbecue miscreant will jump to my mention and start vomiting their unceasing truckload of bullshit....

It is safe to say that we don't have a president, it's just one born-to-fail dullard being pushed around like a moronic donkey.

Just imagine the nonsense.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2020
Patrioticman007:
The NSA should just resign or follow Ex NSA Late Azazi, way. Is it by force to loot our common resources ?. The little you have embezzled is enough for a life time.

When 2 Elephants are fighting , its the grass that suffers, we Nigerians will prefer one of the Elephant to resign than they should trample on us.
Awon omo Kyari.
So for you Monguno is the problem not the person usurping the president's powers? Just remove that patriot from your name abeg. You're a paid hack
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
So he is the one that kill that woman and burnt her corpse then blame in on yahoo emoney boys
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by thundafire: 2:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:
When I said that the lifeless and clueless daura drunkard called buhari is just a mere figurehead in this lifeless administration, some gang of efulefu's under the stewardship of a rotten vulture meat barbecue miscreant will jump to my mention and start vomiting their unceasing truckload of bullshit....

It is safe to say that we don't have a president, it's just one born-to-fail dullard being pushed around like a moronic donkey.

come and see dey nonsense u voted for
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Ojiofor: 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Prof Farooq Kperogi warned irredeemable zombies last year that a vote for Buhari is actually a veto for cabals led by Marman Duara but did they listen?
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by EricksonDick: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
cool

It is now very clear who had being sponsoring Buhari in all his failed attempts of the past at becoming a President.. Aba Kyari the Former UBA director turned Chief of Staff is getting his money back with intrest and Buhari dare not say anything

Even if you were made the De-Facto Prime Minister atleast act rational and not always in illogical manner, fighting the first lady, the NSA, the Vice President and almost everybody.. that was how Buhari pushed Idiagbon to prison in the 8s

Ibori and Turai headed the baddest Cabal in current Nigerian history under Yaradua, Almustpha under Abacha.. where are they now? .. the dull Abba Kyari would just end in jail like Dasuki while Buhari and his family continue living lavida loca

[/s]
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Brymo4all(m): 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you know this Nairalander.
Click the share button and please patronize me.
It's affordable wink shocked

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Josh44s(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
JasonScoolari:

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Bimpe29: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
The erstwhile controversial Senate President, Dr Bukola Saraki had long expose this abnormality in Buhari's administration, when he said ''there's government inside the government''.

First Lady have said the same thing more once since her husband took the mantle of leadership in 2015.

Now, one of the members of Mr President's Kitchen Cabinet, Maj Gen Monguno (retd) is saying the same thing via his leaked memo.

This shall not continue beyond May 29th, 2020.

Rubbish.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Treasure17(m): 3:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
It's an open secret that Abba is in charge.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by tundess: 3:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abba dis Abba dat. Daura come Daura go.
200M ppl waiting on two sick Octogenarians to determine their futures whilst we kill each other in poverty.
Next level things I guess....

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Lanre0: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2020
Aisha Buhari has said it all. Aisha is the type of woman that every rightthinking man should be praying to serve as his wife. The woman is bold, brave & Pious. She equally love her husband & she has since been raising her voice against the injustice & burden her husband deliberately placed upon himself through the devilish people he surrounds himself with.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nigeria is in a deep mess...I pity my future generations
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Neddyogu(m): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
The power behind the Iron throne!

Chairest man, we salute ur govt o
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by gotnel: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Very unfortunate for Buhari. I have been regretting my supporting him.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Lalaska(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Abba Kyari is the real president. Baba Buhari is just a front.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2020
I am beginning to believe those people who are strongly of the opinion that the real Buhari is dead and that the man who occupies aso rock is a clowned version of him from Sudan ! Maman Daura and Abba Kyari have invested so much on Buhari presidential ambitions than to allow a repeat of Ya'adua /Jonathan saga. They can't allow any Osinbajo from the south west to take over the government hence,the fake Buhari,Jubril all Sudan has to take over !

The leaked memo is enough proof to believe the theory above ,I am convinced now that the real Buhari is dead and buried ! Nigeria is a joke, a real banana republic. A goddamned chief of staff overriding the sitting President's order ! Only in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by airminem(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
Who is now the minister of petroleum? Kyari again! sad
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by esanmantruth: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
You want to fight Islamist terrorist and you are negotiating with another terrorist group for materials to fight themselves. A kingdom that rises against itself will not stand. That is wheee the deal to use terrorist to fight Jonathan govt was negotiated and now the matter is getting out of hand. They want them to help them talk to the boys they use before in Jonathan time as the boys refuse to drop the weapons because the contract was that if Baba win Nigeria will be islamize but unfortunately for that to happen Brafians is sure. Wahala . Na people living in desert we Dey negotiate with. I pity Nigeria
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Jovial245(m): 5:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Please kindly contact me. i want to discuss business with you.
My name is Peter +2348089260325
jovidec100@gmail.com
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Jovial245(m): 5:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
Contact me for security smart watch
My name is Peter +2348089260325
jovidec100@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by misterjosh(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
ABBA KYARI: THE PRESIDENT THAT WAS NOT ELECTED.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Staro: 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2020
Buhari and his family are just wasting Nigeria's money in Aso Rock.
The man is not adding any value to this country
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by ashebaba(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=86806931]Abba Kyari overrides Buhari’s decisions, five other takeaways from NSA Monguno’s
Mr. Kyari is just guessing the work of government and I he should just focus only on his work...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by GODWIN78(m): 6:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Imagine how hausa fulani is drinking tea with the brains of nigerian,s but nnamdi kanu who is figthing for the liberation of his people is been castigated called different name,s out of jelousy because the know we could become if we achieve biafra, nigeria is hell in soul.say no to one nizoria.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by safetyboot: 8:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
JUBRIL grin
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Dootty(m): 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
Monguno has no basis for complaining because he's not even a substantial NSA. His tenure ended as NSA expired on may 29, 2019 and he's not been reappointed so he's acting as NSA is illegal.
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Dreadful: 9:00pm On Feb 20, 2020
All these confirms and affirms to the fact that Buhari is no longer in charge cos he's dead!
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by Legendguru: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Abba Kyari Overrides Buhari’s Decisions, 5 Other Takeaways From Monguno’s Memo by One4me: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dootty:
Monguno has no basis for complaining because he's not even a substantial NSA. His tenure ended as NSA expired on may 29, 2019 and he's not been reappointed so he's acting as NSA is illegal.

Stop smoking Katsina Weed! Sombiee!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Police Sergeant Prostrates, Begs For Mercy After Threatening Panel Member / Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon / Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.