Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me (2608 Views)

Chats Of How I Dealt With A Lady Who Wanted To Use Me For Money / My New Girlfriend Wants To Use Me For Ritual (pics) / Why Friendship Should Come Before Sex In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by Punchng: 12:02pm On Feb 20, 2020
The young girl have caused serious stir online with her controversial post that if u know anybody or u are looking for a girl to kill and use her for blood money(ritualist) that person should please come and kidnap her.

According to the poster on social media, He said He doesn’t know whether is for her to trend but personally it looks much expensive.

"Anybody looking for a Girl to use for Money ritual, Should Come and Use Me - Nigerian lady.
It sounds weird right? Sometimes in life what we say do come for us perhaps there is power in our tongue.

She’s looking for a man who will use her and make money and live a good life.

According to her she wrote:

Name: chisom

Address: No 37 agbo street by Maryland police post enugu, I stay alone

Please if u know anybody or u are looking for a girl to kill and use her for blood money(ritualist) dat person should please come and kidnap me���Use me and make money and leave a good life

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/anybody-looking-for-a-girl-to-use-for-money-ritual-should-come-and-use-me-nigerian-lady.html

Sometimes in life what we say do come for us perhaps there is power in our tongue.

What do you think could lead this young girl to make such controversial post?

Don’t forget to share like and comment

Lalasticlala, Seun, Dominique, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by FemolasticA: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Una dey sure say alafi dey dis girl body so? am just thinking thou!

1 Like

Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by seunlayi(m): 12:08pm On Feb 20, 2020
She is on weed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by djlyrics(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
Them don already use this one destiny buy jeep so no need... tongue

8 Likes

Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by proclinician: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
If u near this girl now she go turn u to goat
Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
She's used already, can't you see?

What's left for the baba to use na?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
Na cowries go come out, if you use dis wan take do money rituals grin
Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by Bigmanpickin: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2020
People are depressed in this country fa.. Instead of this wan contemplating suicide she now decided to be useful atleast instead of waisting her life just like that... I appreciate her generosity sha.

you guys should just cut her some slack in my opinion na
Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by Randy100: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
Wow. Shameless generation of females.
Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by ITbomb(m): 6:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
If you take this one to baba, baba will curse you
Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by Valfrankie(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
She's clearly depressed and tired of life. This is a silent cry for help. But of course, as usual, we are gonna laugh and wave her aside. Because we do not know what she's been through. God help Africans and their insensitivity.
Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by Oreofepeters: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2020
She looks used, abi I'm the only one seeing it?
Re: Anybody Looking For A Girl To Use For Money Ritual, Should Come And Use Me by Gofwane(m): 4:11am On Feb 21, 2020
Even if you use this one for rituals, na only coins she go produce

(1) (Reply)

Royal Breakfast For A Beloved Husband / Between Virginity And Good Behavior, Which Is More Important. / This Picture Really Make Me Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.