Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,584 members, 7,840,400 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. (4831 Views)

Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? / Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience / I’m Ashamed That I've Not Been Able To Pay Pensioners - Governor, Samuel Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by Fash20: 8:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
freeze001:
God? when you people were supporting madness and nonsense you did not know abi?

STFU We all this together. Way foward is what we should be thinking of
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by DMerciful(m): 8:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Delta is not a tribe, it's a multiethnic state. I'm from Delta so don't delude yourself Delta is one
tsdarkside:

and what makes you think we deltans cant defend ourselves without biafla....??
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Feb 21, 2020
DMerciful:
Delta is not a tribe, it's a multiethnic state. I'm from Delta so don't delude yourself Delta is one

constitionaly,yes....
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by DMerciful(m): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
Most of these states were created by Illegitimate military govts. Even the current constitution is Illegitimate
tsdarkside:

constitionaly,yes....
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by tsdarkside(m): 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2020
DMerciful:
Most of these states were created by Illegitimate military govts. Even the current constitution is Illegitimate

haha....try to abolish it and see what will happen....
that bunch of papers is what is keepin us from going at each others throats....

if you think other tribes like igbos that much then try it....
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by DMerciful(m): 10:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
You don't seem to understand perhaps you're too young. In due time you will!
tsdarkside:

haha....try to abolish it and see what will happen....
that bunch of papers is what is keepin us from going at each others throats....

if you think other tribes like igbos that much then try it....
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by tsdarkside(m): 10:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
DMerciful:
You don't seem to understand perhaps you're too young. In due time you will!

without those written laws,we can aswell go after each other....
what i learned in nigeria is,we have no cultural connection with each other....

half of northern culture is in niger,chad....yoruba culture spread in togo,benin,ivory coast....

igbos....well igbos are actualy not that much separated....but when you think over it,didnt they claimed they are jews....??
guess what that means....
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by DMerciful(m): 7:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Cant we come up with a people's constitution that is brought about though a sovereign national conference instead of a military imposed constitution? Is this the best we can come up with? Isn't it evident that the lack of development is linked to this fraudulent constitution?
Why should we come for each other's throats? Are we that barbaric?
tsdarkside:

without those written laws,we can aswell go after each other....
what i learned in nigeria is,we have no cultural connection with each other....

half of northern culture is in niger,chad....yoruba culture spread in togo,benin,ivory coast....

igbos....well igbos are actualy not that much separated....but when you think over it,didnt they claimed they are jews....??
guess what that means....
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 22, 2020
UNTIL YOU ALL OPEN UP AND LOOK INTO THE MAN IMPOSING HIM SELF AS BUHARI, THEY WILL USE THE NAME BUHARI TO GET ALL THEY NEED TO FINISH YOU ALL

WHAT THEY COULDN'T PERFECT WHEN YARADUAH DIED THEY PERFECTED IT WITH BUHARIS

UNTIL YOU ALL CONTINUE NIT TO LOOK DEEP INTO THE MATTERS OF THE MAN IN ASO ROCK AND WHY OSIBANJO HAS BEEN CAGED....YOU ALL WILL CONTINUE PROVING TO THEM THAT YOU'RE DUMB

AND THEY THINK SOMEHOW THAT THEIR GOD IS THE ONE MAKING YOU BLIND TO SEE THE REALITY AND ITS A SIGN THEY ARE ON THE COURSE

PRAYER CAN NOT SAVE YOU....ANY POLITICIAN WHO DARES TO SAY THE TRUTH WILL BE (DEATH) WITH BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE BEEN COMOROMISED(THE CABALS HAVE LEVERAGES AGAINST THEM IN CASE OF RAINY DAYS)

SO IF ANY OF YOU ARE WAITING ON PDP TO SPEAK UP THEY WON'T.... THEY ARE ALL SCARED OF THE MEN IN CONTROL BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL THE ARM FORCES UNDER THEIR CONTROL EVEN OSINBAJO WHOSE RIGHT WAS TAKEN FROM HIM IS SCARED TO SPEAK

BEFORE 2023 WE WILL KNOW WHO AND WHAT REMAINS OF YOUR NIGERIA
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by Lipscomb(m): 3:26pm On Feb 22, 2020
Who is sarrki.
Sokosuji:
hahahahaha...

Shithole?

Sarrki has finally lost it.. Hahaha

Terrorist unpatriotic sarrki angry
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by Lipscomb(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nonsense. People like you wouldn't let this country great.
Can Sudanese man leave his country and rule us here. Something must be wrong with you and that terrorist you call your leader.
ezenwajosh:
UNTIL YOU ALL OPEN UP AND LOOK INTO THE MAN IMPOSING HIM SELF AS BUHARI, THEY WILL USE THE NAME BUHARI TO GET ALL THEY NEED TO FINISH YOU ALL

WHAT THEY COULDN'T PERFECT WHEN YARADUAH DIED THEY PERFECTED IT WITH BUHARIS

UNTIL YOU ALL CONTINUE NIT TO LOOK DEEP INTO THE MATTERS OF THE MAN IN ASO ROCK AND WHY OSIBANJO HAS BEEN CAGED....YOU ALL WILL CONTINUE PROVING TO THEM THAT YOU'RE DUMB

AND THEY THINK SOMEHOW THAT THEIR GOD IS THE ONE MAKING YOU BLIND TO SEE THE REALITY AND ITS A SIGN THEY ARE ON THE COURSE

PRAYER CAN NOT SAVE YOU....ANY POLITICIAN WHO DARES TO SAY THE TRUTH WILL BE (DEATH) WITH BECAUSE THEY ALL HAVE BEEN COMOROMISED(THE CABALS HAVE LEVERAGES AGAINST THEM IN CASE OF RAINY DAYS)

SO IF ANY OF YOU ARE WAITING ON PDP TO SPEAK UP THEY WON'T.... THEY ARE ALL SCARED OF THE MEN IN CONTROL BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL THE ARM FORCES UNDER THEIR CONTROL EVEN OSINBAJO WHOSE RIGHT WAS TAKEN FROM HIM IS SCARED TO SPEAK

BEFORE 2023 WE WILL KNOW WHO AND WHAT REMAINS OF YOUR NIGERIA
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lipscomb:
Nonsense. People like you wouldn't let this country great.
Can Sudanese man leave his country and rule us here. Something must be wrong with you and that terrorist you call your leader.

Hahaha that's what I mean....if you guys are not dumb he wouldn't

A look alike can be gotten from anywhere dumb dumb
Re: Are You Not Ashamed That We Are Here. by Lipscomb(m): 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
You are the most dumbest person on this forum.
ezenwajosh:

Hahaha that's what I mean....if you guys are not dumb he wouldn't

A look alike can be gotten from anywhere dumb dumb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Bill Bans Spraying Of Naira Notes / R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D :yar’adua Was Poisoned! — Professor Ukandi G. Damachi, USA Cable / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.