Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? (7235 Views)

Orji Kalu: Even Obasanjo Went To Prison; I’m Not Ashamed Of My Experience / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by excanny: 1:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
I'm also leaving if this man mistakenly becomes Nigeria's president. Over my dead body!

This will be a Nigerian version of Trump and worst.

Relocating to Gambia or East Africa till he's removed or voted out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqVWj071pEo

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by excanny: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
God forbid.

This man should be in a nursing home.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Millimann: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
Some mumu people were even clapping. They are also here on Nairaland.

53 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Pierocash(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Instead of Atiku to become Nigeria's president,let Oko Remi become the president.

Ayaff talk finish

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by tollyboy5(m): 2:43pm On Jun 16, 2022
Far better than atiku.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by excanny: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
He doesn't even remember what maize is called in English. He said "agbado". grin

40 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by PeterObi4LP: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2022
Why are Nigerians this f**Lish? Your common wealth will be use to travel abroad for treatment. Keep tribalism, bigotry, religion and sentiment aside for the sake of your children generation.

Vote Labour Party, Vote Peter Obi

57 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by spartan117(m): 3:23pm On Jun 16, 2022
No more PDP or APC. I'll vote Peter Obi

Enough is enough Nigeria must be great in our lifetime.

21 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by PlayerMeji: 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
How Peter Obi invested Anambra Tax Payers' Money in his Family's Private Business...

I dont know how daft some followers can be... You have a politician who invested his state funds in his personal business which grew his net worth yet you go about claiming he is a saint, he is this and that!

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Invictuse: 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
As I no fit shout again Bola Tinubu 2023 remains a goal. A bullet train that is unstoppable.

173 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Beverlyjean(f): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2022
PlayerMeji:
How Peter Obi invested Anambra Tax Payers' Money in his Family's Private Business...

I dont know how daft some followers can be... You have a politician who invested his state funds in his personal business which grew his net worth yet you go about claiming he is a saint, he is this and that!

And what did Tinubu do with lagos state funds and still doing with lagos state funds ... he forcefully grabbed 20% of lagos state and controls it ...if u don't agree to his bidding, he removes u as governor or speaker... he is still milking lagos as I type this and u hv the guts to label peter obi ... u really have no shame ...or u are a programmed robot

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by PlayerMeji: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thank God, finally someone who did not deny that Angel Peter is not a dashing Angel they are trying to paint him, afterall.

Well, you have no shame in you for thinking people are hysterically forgetful of you people heckling months ago for BIAFRA, IN BIAFRA YOU STAND!, GIVE YOU BIAFRA OR YOU DIE! etc

Now, you dont want the biafra again, Yorubas who according to you are slaves to Hausas and Fulanis, Hausa Fulanis who are according to you COWS and BASTARDS should come and vote for your PETER OBI to take Nigeria back from PDP and APC, forgetting that until two months ago, PETER was still a member of PDP.

Una mumu walahi!

Beverlyjean:

And what did Tinubu do with lagos state funds and still doing with lagos state funds ... he forcefully grabbed 20% of lagos state and controls it ...if u don't agree to his bidding, he removes u as governor or speaker... he is still milking lagos as I type this and u hv the guts to label peter obi ... u really have no shame ...or u are a programmed robot

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by colestephan86: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:
I'm also leaving if this man mistakenly becomes Nigeria's president. Over my dead body!

This man is the next president of Nigeria.
Take it or leave it

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Ddokie: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:
He doesn't even remember what maize is called in English. He said "agbado". grin

We are in deep shit in this country.

I think i will relocate to Ghana. Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by stanluiz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:

cheesy grin grin cheesy My Belle ooh cheesy
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:35pm On Jun 16, 2022
You cannot compare this man to Trump. That is an insult.

6 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by stanluiz(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
50 million youths in the army and feed them with corn and cassava. Chaii! Tinubu is very sick.

Look at how he is shaking. He has perkison disease. He is not fit for the job.

6 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Oplomo: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
LOL. Seunmsg and parachoko come see una Oga.. grin.

Tunubu = Tufiakwa!

192 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Kingspin(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
Let's focus on Atiku, Tinubu and Obi's profiles.

What they have done, what do they plan to do for Nigeria and how?

Leave insult everyone has been insulted before including me and you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Racoon(m): 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
What a pity! May Nigeria deliver herself from extreme foolishness and self inflicted suffering

2 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by drake2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2022
excanny:

Wait a minute!. Was the sound bite photo shopped?

50 million youth soldiers to be fed with cassava and agbado?

I really didn't get it, where is the sophistication?. This country is gone. The dullest Hausa man wouldn't utter this sickening sound.

This is irritating and very concerning!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Morenikeji090(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
Bleep you did England or American can speak Yoruba... Tinubu is our next president by God grace..
excanny:

167 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by BloomingDale(f): 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ddokie:

We are in deep shit in this country.

I think i will relocate to Ghana. Honestly.

Ghanaians don’t want Nigerians in their country. They say you guys are criminals. Try another African country, but you might get the same reaction. I recently watched a video of a Black British male harassed by Pakistani immigration because they thought he was Nigerian. Best to stay and fix your country and talk to your fellow Nigerian brothers to stop their criminal acts in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by idris646(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2022
he prolly lives on life support with hourly check-ups, yet na naija wahala e wan carry for head...smh
i bid am well sha..

1 Like

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by VenomJuice: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
WTF is thisthis sh!t will never rule us IJN AMEN......JEEEZZZ!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by Ddokie: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
BloomingDale:

Ghanaians don’t want Nigerians in their country. They say you guys are criminals. Try another African country, but you might get the same reaction. I recently watched a video of a Black British male harassed by Pakistani immigration because they thought he was Nigerian. Best to stay and fix your country and talk to your fellow Nigerian brothers to stop their criminal acts in other countries.

Fix Nigeria you say. Can you not see that tribalism has dismantled objectivity in a lot of nigerians.

We are in deep shit.

1 Like

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by FromZeroToHero(m): 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
And the fo.ols with sawdust filled brain is clapping for him.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
Chinese population: 1.4 billion
Military: 2.5m

Nigeria Population: 200m
Military: 50m

Well played sir.

4 Likes

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by gonkin(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2022
Beverlyjean:

No be lie. Look at ambode. Very amazing but ambode refused to bow down.
Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by plaindealer: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
I guess this is ipobian consolation and gathering thread...

Make I run quick quick, it's bad luck to be around Igbos....

Exits thread..

Oh, BTW, God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the great incoming... grin

1 Like

Re: Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? by mighty2: 5:12pm On Jun 16, 2022
A thread by a brainde*d biafool monk*y.... BAT23 is a done deal and nothing you and your fellow beerfraud p!gs can do about it.....Tinubu is unstoppable, you are free to relocate to afghanistan when he becomes president

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian States Will Soon Be Allowed To Distribute Power - Goodluck / GEJ Contacts Retired Military Chiefs Over Escalating Attacks / A Country's Frustration - Chimamanda Adichie On Fuel Subsidy (NYT Article)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.