Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,531 members, 7,854,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:04 PM

Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA (38940 Views)

Police Command Detains 5 Officers Attached To Burna Boy For Attempted Murder / EFCC Gets Court Order To Seize Properties Linked To NSA Monguno / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by globalresource: 8:53am On Feb 21, 2020
President ABBA Kyari cheesy
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
The NSA does not have a spokesperson.

This is a very useless .. How will nsa not have spokesperson.. This is bad
Probably because the NSA was never meant to be involved in such imbroglio

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by kayusely70(m): 8:55am On Feb 21, 2020
Buhari Caused It All By Giving Abba Kyari So Much Powers.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Burukutuhari: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2020
MBBQgrills, fud have done o! Where are U?
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by johnmartus(m): 8:59am On Feb 21, 2020
I will take NSA serious when he resign from that office.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by drey076(m): 9:02am On Feb 21, 2020
johnmartus:
I will take NSA serious when he resign from that office.
i think if he resign, EFCC and other agencies will victimise him possibly kill him
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by hush15: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:
Abba kyari overriding the president while we have a vice president.....
Last time I checked,the position occupied by Abba kyari isn't Constitutional...so I just have One question to ask...

WHERE IS OUR VICE PRESIDENT...Yemi OSIBANJO?

That one?
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by drey076(m): 9:06am On Feb 21, 2020
This country matter don tire me, imagine chief of staff summorning service chiefs.

Nnamdi Kanu maybe right on that jubril issue.

May God bless Nnamdi Kanu who saw the end from the beginning
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by drey076(m): 9:09am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:
Last time I checked,the position occupied by Abba kyari isn't Constitutional...so I just have One question to ask...

tissue paper still have more usefulness in the presidency when compared to our vice president.
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Bear007(m): 9:10am On Feb 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
President Abba Kyari should try as much as possible to reduce the noise, as a president of the country, he shouldn't be seen fighting like a market woman....

I was expecting President Abba Kyari to handle the situation like the way he handled the life of buhari, but it seems President Abba Kyari has disappointed me.

LOL.... Anytime you see bubu you must see that man, I can't even tell bubu in secret... I feel for aisha
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by mathew247: 9:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:

Buhari is the vice president. Osinbajo is the ceremonial vp
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Bluntemperor: 9:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:

What nonsense question is this? Are you in Nigeria at all or you just want to throw up a tantrum?
where were you when your President said all Ministers should report to Mr Abba Kyari before anyone see him and since then , Kyari had flew to London to sign documents,acting as if he was elected with Buhari.It is all northern affairs created by Mr Buhari.So,why are you bringing Osinbajo into this?.One thing,very interesting is that the VP Osinbajo will laugh last,please let him live.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by pseudaria: 9:29am On Feb 21, 2020
nazicartel:
I believe this is a joke or false news because I don't believe that the coas will secretly be fighting the national security adviser

When Abba kyari is the reason for your employment and retention, he has no option but to align with his oga at the top
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by ogejoel: 9:39am On Feb 21, 2020
zoo country ;Dzoo country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2020
These developments tends to suggest there is probably no president or Buhari. Could Kanu and FFK be right?
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Chukwurah003: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:
President Abba Kyari should try as much as possible to reduce the noise, as a president of the country, he shouldn't be seen fighting like a market woman....

I was expecting President Abba Kyari to handle the situation like the way he handled the life of buhari, but it seems President Abba Kyari has disappointed me.

You missed your morning meds obviously
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by DennisEche(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Oboy this kyari juju too strong o, imagine how has the dullard under his control. A general like buhari doesn't know the implications of coas fight nsa, it is finished
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Chibudollar: 9:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Urgent question please, when someone is denied a visa to a particular country can you reapply to another country or are you expected to wait six months? Thanks for your replies
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Donaldoni: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2020
drey076:
tissue paper still have more usefulness in the presidency when compared to our vice president.

Only a loooonatic will expect the VP to override somebody who has already overridden the president... embarassed
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by ITbomb(m): 10:04am On Feb 21, 2020
What President Abba Kyari should do now is to restore the security personnel to avoid a bad face then find ways to remove the NSA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by TrebleChamp(m): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2020
Sylraph1:

Sadly in the Presidential system we practice, Chief of Staff to the President is more powerful than Vice President within the Govt. Google it to no more or go watch the movie 'Commander in Chief'. Same in Nigeria as is in United States of America. Constitutionally a Vice President is powerless, a figure head in fact and is only relevant to act when the President is not available, gives him something to do or to replace the President in the event of death or permanent disability E.g Jonathan replacing Yar'dua). In summery, a Vice President of Nigeria/USA is just a replacement President in waiting...
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by wasi9ice: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2020
Our president Alhaji Abba Kiyari should handle this matter with caution because,, l smell exposure of some top secret
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Fourwinds: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2020
Nigeria has a dummy president ... No wonder Trump called him lifeless president ....
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by atheistandproud(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

my brother this democracy don tire me self

Lol
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Opeyemi4real(m): 10:20am On Feb 21, 2020
It's now completely finished
Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by mechanics(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2020
The COAS should know he won't be in the position forever, he should learn to follow due process in reposting of officers under him and not engaging in illegality.

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by luluosas(m): 10:31am On Feb 21, 2020
It is now confirmed that Buhari is incommunicado. President Kyari is the man in charge of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Ten06(m): 10:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Please who will help us to wake this our association president that has been sleeping on duty. Oga, meeting want to Close now

1 Like

Re: Buratai Moves Against Babagana Monguno, Withdraws Amy Officers Attached To NSA by Malawian(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Kyari isn't the President, Buratai is; He is the one with the guns. Jubril is just there for the show.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Wounded Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram In Yola (photos) / South-West Governors Move To Legalise Amotekun / Why I Wanted Wike Out Of Rivers –doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.