Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Update On Gombe Muslim Students That Murdered A Female Christian Teacher - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Update On Gombe Muslim Students That Murdered A Female Christian Teacher (1172 Views)

Three Muslim Students Killed In US Shooting / See What Happens to Students That Are Late To Church In Bowen University :o / Gombe Muslim Students Have Put Me In Sorrow By Killing My Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Gombe Muslim Students That Murdered A Female Christian Teacher by gbeborun(m): 11:13am On Jun 02, 2007
For those of you who have forgotten http://www.christianpersecution.info/news/nigeria-muslims-club-christian-teacher-to-death/ will be a good starting point.
My point is nothing has been done so far, it's very shameful and painful. For an update of the story see
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/features/living/2007/june/02/living-02-06-2007-001.htm

God help us in Nigeria and save us from religious fanatics.
Re: Update On Gombe Muslim Students That Murdered A Female Christian Teacher by whiteroses(f): 10:28am On Jul 01, 2009
what? that's so painful i was crying like a little girlĀ  cry i always tell people you cant survive nigeria without jesus even being a muslim is second to none, bad children i thought they'd be in great regret but they tried to kill the child as well shocked certain people are so peaceful if it was others half gombe will be dead by now but it's not the way forward
Re: Update On Gombe Muslim Students That Murdered A Female Christian Teacher by JJYOU: 10:35am On Jul 01, 2009
well having a sharia loving man as president is a license to kill and get away with it

(1) (Reply)

The Revival Assembly Family 17th Anniversay Celebrations / I Prophesy That Nigeria Flag Will Be Flown At Half Mast / Lucifer - Where Did The Word Come From And What Is It's True Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.