Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion (3085 Views)

FG Reduces Gas To Power Price From $2.50 To $2.18 / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Buhari To Unveil $70m Oshodi Transport Interchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
One of the reason why I believe the current President is a double. The main Buhari would not support this level of corruption.

My own belief.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Bizibi(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
I saw this yesterday and I was shocked!!! The corruption must be massive......
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Bizibi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
StreetFight:
Buhari is not leaving any money for the incoming looters to come and loot. All money will be spent by this government on infrastructure, more will even be borrowed to be spent on infrastructure so that when the incoming devilish looting idiots get to power, they will start paying debts and there will be little money to be looted while we will all be enjoying the infrastructure being buit by the administration.

Go and inquire about all the money Obasanjo left for Yar'Adua and Goatluck, the money is in the accounts of Diezani Alison-Madueke, imPatience Jonathan, Ngozi Okojo-Iwealla, Stella Oduah, Rotimi Amaechi, Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu, Isa Bagudu, Peter Odili, Donald Duke, Peter Obi, Kwakawaso Rabiu, e.t.c.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Bizibi(m): 10:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
StreetFight:
Buhari is not leaving any money for the incoming looters to come and loot. All money will be spent by this government on infrastructure, more will even be borrowed to be spent on infrastructure so that when the incoming devilish looting idiots get to power, they will start paying debts and there will be little money to be looted while we will all be enjoying the infrastructure being buit by the administration.

Go and inquire about all the money Obasanjo left for Yar'Adua and Goatluck, the money is in the accounts of Diezani Alison-Madueke, imPatience Jonathan, Ngozi Okojo-Iwealla, Stella Oduah, Rotimi Amaechi, Tunde Fashola, Bola Tinubu, Isa Bagudu, Peter Odili, Donald Duke, Peter Obi, Kwakawaso Rabiu, e.t.c.
smh......what a complete waste!! Some buharists are complete dunces.

2 Likes

Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by voltron14: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
michlins:
I don't want to believe this not because I expect anything great from this administration but knowing how much loan is hanging on the neck of our unborn generation courtesy of this administration, this one is like another nail in the coffin of this country economy

The average american home owes 502 thousand dollars based on the debt of the nation.

I still don't understand why suspoosedly educated people get swayed by emotions and propaganda.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Bizibi(m): 10:28pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

The average american home owes 502 thousand dollars based on the debt of the nation.

I still don't understand why suspoosedly educated people get swayed by emotions and propaganda.
oh!! The 70m dollars eca is propaganda....ok!!!!

1 Like

Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by voltron14: 10:34pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bizibi:
oh!! The 70m dollars eca is propaganda....ok!!!!

For you, your Nairaland likes and shares might put food on your table but there is a serious issue that goes beyond your cynicism.

Nigeria is a poor nation and the excess crude account is what is, surplus account for money accrued from sales of oil.

It cannot be growing whilst the price of oil is shrinking even as our budgets are barely met.

Get off your horse of cynicism and begin to seek solutions, it might just help your society.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Bizibi(m): 10:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

For you, your Nairaland likes and shares might put food on your table but there is a serious issue that goes beyond your cynicism.

Nigeria is a poor nation and the excess crude account is what is, surplus account for money accrued from sales of oil.

It cannot be growing whilst the price of oil is shrinking even as our budgets are barely met.

Get off your horse of cynicism and begin to seek solutions, it might just help your society.
i hear, honestly i pity some of you.smh

1 Like

Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by voltron14: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bizibi:
i hear,I pity some of you.sycophant

Pity yourself.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Bizibi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

Pity yourself.

smh...I'm pretty sure this one will say most of the money was used on infrastructure smh,some Nigerians are dunces.

1 Like

Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by voltron14: 10:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bizibi:
smh...I'm pretty sure this one will say most of the money was used on infrastructure smh,some Nigerians are dunces.

Indeed some Nigerians are dunces.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by michlins(m): 10:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

what's the income per capital of an average American home. Just because my rich neighbor drinks champagne every day doesn't mean I should drink beer everyday

3 Likes

Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by voltron14: 10:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
michlins:
what's the income per capital of an average American home. Just because my rich neighbor drinks champagne every day doesn't mean I should drink beer everyday

More important is what is the GDP per Capita of Nigeria?

To answer your question, the income per capita in the USA is 32k dollars.

This means it would take 15 years for an american to pay off his debt assuming all his income went for debt payment.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Babyface33: 10:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please help a brother,I seriously needs a job.
Location - ibadan
Qualification - HND in mathematics and statistics
Skill- Advanced learning on excel,python and good in data analysis,machine learning (ongoing)
Contact- henryify33@gmail.com
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by michlins(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
voltron14:

More important is what is the GDP per Capita of Nigeria?

To answer your question, the income per capita in the USA is 32k dollars.

This means it would take 15 years for an american to pay off his debt assuming all his income went for debt payment.
at the current minimum wage of $90, how long will it take us to clear our debt assuming we stop borrowing of course
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by Staro: 11:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
;Very sad
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by voltron14: 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
michlins:
at the current minimum wage of $90, how long will it take us to clear our debt assuming we stop borrowing of course

For you to ask that question means you've abandoned the debt is bad argument as you can see all economies indulge in it.

What should matter to you, is how you can create wealth - real wealth.

By creating products and providing services, the economy would grow and further enhance governments outlays.

Secondly, minimum wage is not the income of every Nigerian. In fact, it is meant to be the minimum wage one pays a worker on a monthly basis.

Use the correct terms, and then we could x-ray our liabilities as well as our potential for overcoming them.
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by michlins(m): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2020
voltron14:

For you to ask that question means you've abandoned the debt is bad argument as you can see all economies indulge in it.

What should matter to you, is how you can create wealth - real wealth.

By creating products and providing services, the economy would grow and further enhance governments outlays.

Secondly, minimum wage is not the income of every Nigerian. In fact, it is meant to be the minimum wage one pays a worker on a monthly basis.

Use the correct terms, and then we could x-ray our liabilities as well as our potential for overcoming them.
I told you that just because my neighbor drinks champagne every day doesn't mean I should drink beer everyday. What works in US probably won't work here. Our debt is rising and our savings depleting yet our infrastructure is decaying. Japan has the biggest debt to GDP ratio but they have the infrastructure to compliment it. We don't have even ordinary water supply system. So tell me again what are we using all the debt to do. We don't have a strong middle class to tax in order to raise money too
Re: Shock As Only $70m Is Left In Our ECA From $2 Billion by surgical: 7:52am On Feb 22, 2020
PapaBaby:
Buhari's children are sorted for life. Imagine the billions Yusuf Buhari is likely to inherit in the event of Buhari's demise.
well retrieve it from them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Governor Ganduje And His Wife Hafsat Umar Ganduje / This is west Africa's largest off-Grid Solar power plant in kano(photos) / Kanu's Case Is Very Weak, He Was Out Of The Country When Offences Were Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.