Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,996 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos (72116 Views)

Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Deputy1111(m): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
madridsta007:

Condolence visit across the nation for those slain by murderous fulani herdsmen terrorists. undecided
Sharing Tradamoni wink
He has done well.
Can you tell me what Osinbajo was doing in this pictures. Sense is not common for some people.

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by StreetFight: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
Happy Married Life to them!!
The wife try small grin
This is only what Osinbajo has achieved as a Vice President..

Modified
When you want to mention me, kindly tell me what the Vp has achieved
Ogun o ni pa wa oo

Tell us what your parents have achieved in life first. List their life achievements one by one and I will list Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's life achievements for everyone to compare and constrat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:44pm On Feb 21, 2020
smiley
okefrancis:

First of all, osinbajo has done so many things and it's uncountable, he initiated the Npower, NSIP,school feeding program etc ,I have some pictures on these if you want,secondly the guy in question is VP's nephew and not his real son
Okay Man....
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by okefrancis: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
ybalogs:
Baba,look well nah. Osinbanjo dey there
Is it a sin for Osinbajo to present at his nephew wedding, don't you know that Osinbajo is also his dad
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
StreetFight:

I will tell you what my parents have achieved in life first. I will List their life achievements one by one and I will list Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's life achievements for everyone to compare and constrat.
Compare and Contrast When you learn how to speak English come back for me... Don't bother to mention me again cos I will ignore grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by gawu1: 6:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
Assistant Vice President you mean. Because going by recent revelations on social media news, we now know that:

Abba Kyari is the real President,
And Dictator Buhari is the vice president,
So therefore Osinbajo is either the assistant vice president or senior special adviser for errand boy duty to the vice president. No wonder he is the one they send inside market to be sharing trader moni loan cheesy. Congratulations to the newly weds
Every father will prefer his own being assistant vice president to being gala seller on hot Aba smelling street.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Deputy1111(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

I suppose don marry but hardship no gree me cos of the cost of tinz

When their parents were struggling to give them better future, where were your parents, I guess they were busy drinking ogogoro..sorry bros

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
StreetFight:

Tell us what your parents have achieved in life first. List their life achievements one by one and I will list Prof. Yemi Osinbajo's life achievements for everyone to compare and constrat.

Dont forget to remind him that while Yemi Osinbajo served as Attorney-General for Lagos, his brother (Laolu's Dad) served as Attorney-General for Ogun - btw, both are SANs. When some are quietly working hard to achieve, others troll mindlessly on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Tmb78(m): 6:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fresh looking couple.
Happy married life to you!

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Tmb78(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bagehot:

Dont forget to remind him that while Yemi Osinbajo served as Attorney-General for Lagos, his brother (Laolu's Dad) served as Attorney-General for Ogun - btw, both are SANs. [/b]When some are quietly working hard to achieve, others troll mindlessly on the internet[b].
Hmmm,that is sooo deep!!!
Food for thought!
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by berryace007: 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Truth be told money is GOOD

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Deputy1111(m): 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. He's laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.
You are just wasting your time by cursing God chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by ofiko123(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Happy married life to the couple..

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Deputy1111(m): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
namiji2598:
Don't be surprised if APC add this to the list of their achievements cool shocked

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ambber(f): 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abeg How tall is the groom? Just curious
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by yesloaded: 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
namiji2598:
Don't be surprised if APC add this to the list of their achievements cool shocked
Sense will not kill you grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by madridsta007(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Deputy1111:
Can you tell me what Osinbajo was doing in this pictures. Sense is not common for some people.

You havent disputed his sharing of condolences and tradamoni.
This means we are making progress.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Symorne(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Who no like better thing.

Anyways, Happy Married Life to dem lucky ones of the moment.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by madridsta007(m): 7:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
okefrancis:

You guys are mischievous and dangerous, how could you altered a statement like this to vice president

LOL.

There is NOTHING inaccurate and untrue about my statement.
Of course you know this.
But you must respond. Because of cheap data.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Abortedfetus(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
justi40:
He married my cousin
Congrats man
congrats.
Cousin in-law to the son of vice president.
See achievement.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by namiji2598: 7:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=Deputy1111 post=86845511][/quote]
I am writing my request to the gods

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by namiji2598: 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Abortedfetus:
congrats.
Cousin in-law to the son of vice president.
See achievement.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Deputy1111(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
Villagemeat:
Happy marital life to the son of a commissioner
Is his father a commissioner?? E ti fagbo yo.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by namiji2598: 7:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
yesloaded:

Sense will not kill you grin

is our work ohhhhh

Don't mention

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Shennels: 7:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Deputy1111(m): 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
madridsta007:

You havent disputed his sharing of condolences and tradamoni.
This means we are making progress.
Get sense.

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by brownbib(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
NICE
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by logon599: 7:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. He's laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.

Kai. Let me leave Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

Its not good to wish bad things to people. But have you ever thought maybe when your ancestors were enjoying their ancestors were suffering
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by 77up(m): 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:

Your curse is not the solution,am afraid it can even spoil things the more, unfortunately for you. Who know may be that's why still can't afford to get married cheesy

Even the only book, Bible and Qurian forbid that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually / Mubi, Adamawa Mosque Bomb Blast (Graphic Photos) / Adamu Garba Photoshops Bishop's Cap On His Head, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.