Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos (72111 Views)

Kiki And Laolu Osinbajo Complete Their NYSC, Share Adorable Photos / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Ibfpleasant(m): 7:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

I suppose don marry but hardship no gree me cos of the cost of tinz

same here bro and plus all these fake pretending girls
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
the groom seemed happier than the bride. laolu,my namesake.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Fake smiles everywhere smh
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Aidejay(m): 7:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:
Happy Married Life to them!!
The wife try small grin
This is only what Osinbajo has achieved as a Vice President..
writing this has added nothing and removed nothing from osinbajo. Infact by this time tomorrow 1000% of the people that saw this would have forgotten about it. Guess who wasted their data and time? Continue. Ranchi.

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why go to school abroad only to come. Home and marry an old hag.. undecided
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
iswallker:
Why go to school abroad only to come. Home and marry an old hag.. undecided
ehn ehn chukwudi. This one na old hag, but breastfeeding babymama chioma no be old hag?

Bad belle no go kill you o. grin

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by madridsta007(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Deputy1111:
Get sense.

Receive double sense walahi undecided
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by iswallker(m): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2020
Stevecovey:

ehn ehn chukwudi. This one na old hag, but breastfeeding babymama chioma no be old hag?

Commot Dia..

I'd they commot that dullux paint on her face.. You will appreciate what I am telling you.. undecided

And vono foam is the only thing remaining on her chest.. Tufiapa.. undecided
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
iswallker:

Commot Dia..

I'd they commot that dullux paint on her face.. You will appreciate what I am telling you.. undecided

Heheeeeheee. See painment.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by friday2011(m): 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Villagemeat:
Happy marital life to the son of a commissioner

No be in son, the boy is his nephew
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dayonzy: 8:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Happy Married Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by 77up(m): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
iswallker:

Commot Dia..

Can you simply tell us why you are this pained over who is never
and may never aware of your existence?

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Tycoon007(m): 8:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
Kindly DM 07035077624 for free job opportunities update on whatssap status, scholarships updates, CV and résumê computation, online Digital marketing on social media platforms, 10k( follower) Active social media accounts for sale (Twitter $ Instagram) Telegram, Nairaland
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by PrimeTiime: 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dreyton36:
Chai money , see how the guy balance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Queenserah26(f): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by LegalOpinion: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
How come this one is tall?
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by TemmyT002(m): 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. He's laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.

Hahahahahahahahha
I don laugh tire
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dollypie20(f): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:

Modified
When you want to mention me, kindly tell me what the Vp has achieved
Ogun o ni pa wa oo
�����
Ogun o ni pa wa oo, lol�

1 Like

Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Dollypie20(f): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
Froshloaded:

Modified
When you want to mention me, kindly tell me what the Vp has achieved
Ogun o ni pa wa oo
grin
Ogun o ni pa wa oo, lol grin
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by spirul77: 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
[quote author=justi40 post=86844362]
Did you attend the ceremony?
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Babyface33: 11:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Please help a brother,I seriously needs a job.
Location - ibadan
Qualification - HND in mathematics and statistics
Skill- Advanced learning on excel,python and good in data analysis,machine learning (ongoing)
Contact- henryify33@gmail.com
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by izibili44: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2020
How u take no
haywire07:
Upon all the curses, these rich people keep excelling. Oluwa, I don't mind this kind of position too cry

See this one above me. He's laying curse and his subscription will end tomorrow morning.
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Froshloaded: 5:03am On Feb 22, 2020
grin grin
Dollypie20:

grin
Ogun o ni pa wa oo, lol grin
Yes na
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by movingclouds(m): 7:42am On Feb 22, 2020
tyson99:
They are enjoying and flexing while the common man is suffering.....Ogun kill una

I suppose don marry but hardship no gree me cos of the cost of tinz

Me and you wear the same shoes, in fact, na the same designer we rock
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by movingclouds(m): 7:44am On Feb 22, 2020
LegalOpinion:
How come this one is tall?
Cos dem embezzle height for ham
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Mogajunior(m): 6:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
haywire07:

Bros you wicked!
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Mogajunior(m): 6:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
haywire07:

Lol. Bros you wicked!
Re: Laolu Osinbajo And Sekemioluwa's Traditional Wedding Photos by Tmb78(m): 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Stevecovey:

Chai, your reply is so apt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK’s Ex-Wife Sends Strong Message As He Unveils New Lover / Prophet Richard Kolawole: Wike & Osinbajo Are Best Pesidential Aspirants / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.