Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (78613 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by udoka2013: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Me I don't understand this kind of amnesty. One who kills and destroy in the name of 'education is a sin', BOKO HARAM. Now you want to educate him, deprive him to receive the seven virgins. Haba, this is foolishness in a highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by lonelydora: 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

Be serious for once

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Kenny9857(m): 9:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
Wise senator....

Allah bless you

But amotekin terrorist and fooolish ipob will disagree
do you think you have sense

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by BigIyanga: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I haven't insulted anyone this month. Niger Delta militants problem was resolved through Amnesty (money) not love. They both share different ideology .
You’re the stupid one. Militants wanted to control their oil.. and What is BH’ fighting for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Midas01: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
See his face like Dracula
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

What is really wrong with you? How can you ever compare Niger Delta militants who were fighting for a course with some stupid, demonic, satanic, bloodsucking and wicked boko haram(abi fulani herdsmen).. What did you even mean by saying we should win boko haram by love? Seriously? Do you know, how many soldiers, fathers, mothers and children have been killed for fun by these set of miscreants? So after they've finished killing and wasting innocent lives, we should now give them a warm burble bath? Some of you ehn... Tah!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by euwalaka: 9:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
He is one of them

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by TemmyT002(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
From his profile, it seems he is a man who believe that people can change when they get second chances.
He is freaking wrong though.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by osazsky(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

God pls why did u do this to me why do I have to live In the same country with this uneducated northerner pls God in my next life i want to be given birth to in a sane country.it wouldn't surprise me if this guy is someones dad..what is boko haram agitating for...your suck southern villages.kills there crops tru gas flaring pollute thier water and kill all there fishes and u say they shouldn't be compensated ...God just look at this grown up fool..y is boko haram killing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by arantess: 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Delete

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by UnusualJhay(m): 9:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
we might be looking at the sponsor of this menace, or one of the sponsors angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by sniperr007(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Militants were aggrieved people who felt cheated on their resources.
Boko haram are people who are bigots and have no sense of reasoning and guided by religious beliefs to destroy people and western civilisation.

Note.
One is caused by hunger the other is by beliefs
There are two different things.
Love doesn't conquer all.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by mauchiz: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Bokoharam and Niger delta militants are not the same.

Niger delta militants never went around killing women and children.

You can't compare them, they don't have links to Islamic state of Iraq.

Go and read about Isis of Iraq, these people are terrorist, we are not supposed to be negotiating with terrorist.

I don't understand how people think,
When you people turn Nigeria into Syria, everyone will rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Militants and Boko Haram are two different thing. The former action is considerate ,while the latter is plain stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Comedian2019: 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Niger Delta militants were not terrorists, so don't compare them with BH that are religious terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by ZombieHUNT: 10:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Go back to school

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by joneasyman: 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anyman that laughed with their teeth closed is an evil man..
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by joneasyman: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
joneasyman:
Anyman that laughed with their teeth closed is an evil man..
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nickshrapnel: 10:07pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dybala11:

You dunno what's going on, Oga senator and his cohorts are trying so hard to continue cashing out on insurgency.
Mumu people are who we have in the senate house
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Josh44s(m): 10:08pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Are you crazy or what! Comparing BH with NigerDelta militants. Do you even know anything about Niger Delta militants? They do not kill women, children or civilians. They only fighting for their lands being polluted by oil companies and government refuse to do anything about it, plus government keeps on sidelining then off their rights. What is BH fighting for? Trying to turn the whole country to Islam? You are very very stuuupid.!

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Kenneth10110(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
BlackfireX:
Wise senator....

Allah bless you

But amotekin terrorist and fooolish ipob will disagree

Ode ni e

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Josh44s(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
mauchiz:

Bokoharam and Niger delta militants are not the same.

Niger delta militants never went around killing women and children.

You can't compare them, they don't have links to Islamic state of Iraq.

Go and read about Isis of Iraq, these people are terrorist, we are not supposed to be negotiating with terrorist.

I don't understand how people think,
When you people turn Nigeria into Syria, everyone will rest.

They think south, west and east are weak. They should continue pushing us to the walls until we can’t take it anymore. Just then the 3 geopolitical zone will gang up against the north to see full wrath of what we can do. This is what is going to happen if Buhari and his blood sucking demons continued on the path are taking.

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Feb 21, 2020
Why can't we be just 3 distinct regions under one umbrella name Nigeria?

Western
Eastern
Northern

Me I'm fed up of this joke called amalgamation.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by daddyp76(m): 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

This is total nonsense, niger delta flight a just cause, so what is the reasons why Boko haram take up arms against Nigeria state?

2 Likes

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by obama30: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

See how stupid you people are, I said it before that reason of all this is because or amnesty given to south south youth. But if I may ask what is economic lost or benefit of what Boko-haram fight for?. Boko-Harma fight did not disturb economy of this nation neither given them amnesty is going to lift the economy. Niger delta is economy machine of this country and this men fight to have share of the resources taken from their land, anytime the Niger delta youth fight the economy cripples, what cripples as Boko-haram fights. If Nigerian useless soldier cannot win Boko-Haram by fight then give them independent as they requested. The same way if Nigeria government cannot win Niger delta and Biafra also give them independent. There’s no amnesty to criminal, what are they fighting for. North want amnesty for terrorist, if given amnesty is solution for Nigeria youth, then is time for youth of every zone to arm them self. There should also be amnesty to IPOB because they haven’t start carry arm. You’re enemy of Nigeria stupid people.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by LLMG: 10:16pm On Feb 21, 2020
Niger Delta Militants whose fight was for their rightful rights and for a just cause didn't shed innocent blood, so please stop comparing them with murderers who have no value to add to mankind but destruction, pains and sorrow world round. if they want to rehabilitate their murderous brothers they should do it without Niger Delta resources. Has the fg ever thought of the pains the victims of their atrocities are going through, the fg should know that it is well known that this is part of their evil agenda. may Matthew 26 vs 52 find fulfilment in your lives. stupid fools,
Vortex369:

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Emmannn101(m): 10:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
That's why I don't pity those bunch of illiterates in the Northern part of Nigeria. What's an accountant doing in the Legislative session.

Nigeria is a failed nation with weak citizens. I'm planning to leave this shithole because I don't deserve to be treated like this

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Esquire08: 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

How dare you compare the activities of the boko haram terrorist to the noble pursuit of the niger deltans. The motives they had are entirely contrary. How many heads did the militants cut off, how many churches did they burn down as they watch worshippers burn. what about cars, houses and school destroyed not to mention women and especially underage girls they defiled. Some are still under their captive sexually defiled daily
Well i dont blame you, you can't see beyond your little mind

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by naturefellow(m): 10:18pm On Feb 21, 2020
Suspected Boko Haram sponsor spotted!

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by slightlyMad(f): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

if a boko haram member had killed your loved ones, slashing their throat, you will not be saying this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Amumaigwe: 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

You defeat those that wants a Caliphate with love? Did any of them tell you that they are bombing and beheading people because they are being starved of love? Just allow them established Caliphate and peace will reign. Can Nigerians afford to give them that? Niger-Delta militants were contained because they only wanted a sense of belonging and when they got what looked like it, they downed their weapons. They are not the same.

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 21, 2020
Vortex369:

You're a fool.
Complete one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / Adeyinka Grandson Asks Igbos To Leave Yorubaland; Rita Daniels, Soyinka React / How A Service Chief Greeted Osinbajo Today At African Union Peace Event (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.