Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' (78604 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Bodies Of Ibrahim Attahiru, Others Arrive Abuja For Burial (Video) / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Slylee: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
So the blood of southern soldiers is not enough to pay for the sins of repented boko Haram, now they still want to give them more encouragement to kill so that they will get rewarded at the end, God will punish the sponsor of that motion and the supporters
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Dybala11(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Mumu people are who we have in the senate house
So sad, I doubt if the same senator that proposed this bill has ever raised one for the improvement of the lives of the poor, illiterate almajiri Northerners.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mcquine:

You can only be this silly online.

Go to the street and spew this trash I'm sure you'll get your answers there.

Muslims are Terrorist there is no sugar coating anything.

If I am in charge I would make it my life's work that people like you and your likes are wiped out entirely from the face of the Earth.

If only I can get the identity behind this username you'll regret this nonsense you've been saying.
oh boy that guy is wicked and dangerous, he/she is a threat to humanity. He/she has no more milk of human kindness.

Those "book is bad" crew are driven by inhumane terror ideology.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by TruthinAction: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2020
The Senator should be arrested. He is a suspect. Is that what is important at this point in time. There are people who are in prison for stealing 1,000 naira but the one who kills willfully should be pardoned. This is the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria. When he should be suggesting how they can completely defeat this terrorist group, he is spilling out trash.

If Boko Haram were Igbos, the war would have long ended. The head of service chiefs should be a non Muslim if this war must end. If they don't know what to do, they should give me the order to be in charge and I bet the war will be over in less than a month.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by bendazum: 12:18am On Feb 22, 2020
Afrokan:

We need to serious discuss restructuring now.
The north with its population of impoverished stack illiterates cannot continue to waste resources of the south on its misadventures.
Islamic extremism, high population of illiterates, insecurity are all products of foundations laid by northerners, the south should not keep paying for the sins of the North both with the resources of the south and the blood of young Southern soldiers.
We need to restructure

If Boko Haram members are recruited from Niger and other countries, how do you integrate them into your country?

What if they decide to go back to their old ways?

Is it not a way of increasing the population of the north with its consequences?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Yankee101: 12:22am On Feb 22, 2020
Yobe was part of Borno state. Go figure
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 22, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
oh boy that guy is wicked and dangerous, he/she is a threat to humanity. He/she has no more milk of human kindness.

Those "book is bad" crew are driven by inhumane terror ideology.

Such people are not to be shown mercy.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by vineyardfarms: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2020
[quote author=Vortex369 post=86846204]Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.
If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.
N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.
Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.
Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.[ DO THEY HAVE THE DESIRE TO CHANGE?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by FirstbornWds: 12:30am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

If Boko Haram can be defeated with Love since we can not defeat them in war, it is better. That way we dont keep getting defrauded by the Military Heads and their foreign arms-dealers counterparts who also supply arms to Boko Haram to create business opportunities.

N/B:
I noticed vituperation from hate generators who are mostly Christians. It bothers me that you are not like your Jesus.

Niger Delta militants got rehabilitated and there is relative peace so I see no reason Boko Haram rehabilitation will not bring peace. I did not compare the level of offence but the peace that can be achieved.

Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.

Una sure say this girl well so?
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:34am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:
Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

N/B:

What are the benefits or any threat boko Haram impose in our society?
Remember militant where blowing up oil pipe line which effect the economy
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by kingwaxco: 12:37am On Feb 22, 2020
[Your a fool,am proudly Rivers millitants wasted no innocent lives they were fighting four our right
quote author=Vortex369 post=86846204]Boko Haram members, if they truly repent and have zero intention of furthering their criminal profession can be encouraged by such Ministry, just as militants were rehabilitated. It worked for Niger Delta, so I see no reason it will not work for the weaponized-amaljiri North.

N/B:

Argue with your Jesus who said you should love your enemies.[/quote]
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by kingwaxco: 12:38am On Feb 22, 2020
[Your a fool,am proudly Rivers millitants wasted no innocent lives they were fighting for our rights
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by DanEmakoji(m): 1:03am On Feb 22, 2020
Yobe people make una com carry una former Governor wey been lost. I don see am for Senate for una...The man has run out of idea.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Chicastle: 1:04am On Feb 22, 2020
Apart from the money from South that's being wasted in this menance, please can someone tell us , or define Boko Haram Agency is?. Is that the power supply agency that is now destroying this country they should create? illiteratracy from this part of Nigeria is getting out of hand this days. I think restructuring would solve this. For Christ sake what's bokoharam agency. that a northerner is in power, now mean they can do whatever they like? Who will rescue this country self. Nigeria no get constant power supply and this senators does no ashamed of themselves? They keep depriving the good people from traveling to USA. (OBODOYIBO) with this their useless attitude
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by dplores(m): 1:11am On Feb 22, 2020
Hmn nde ara.

How my Igbo people dey talk am?

If na so then let there be agency for

- Prostitute
- Touts
- Yahoo boys
- Murderer

What is the different between Boko Haram and the above listed.

Prostitute sell her body.

Tout we all know what they do.

Yahoo boys as well isn't new to us.

Murderer killed to be sentenced.

Boko Haram, One of the deadliest terrorist group. They abduct, kill nmh slaughter and our govt setup or want to setup agency. Rotten fish is smelling.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by fakati(m): 1:12am On Feb 22, 2020
Am not surprised what do you expect from a shallow minded politician.

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by dplores(m): 1:16am On Feb 22, 2020
judegive581:
See

grin grin grin

To the noobs.

Fix3d hahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 22, 2020
Curtailing the beast they created. They know themselves.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by awoluyi(m): 1:36am On Feb 22, 2020
This man was almost everything including being a governor within 17 years (1990-2007) of obtaining a degree from the university.
Na wa o! Now a senator. Some Nigerians are luckier than the others.
Can you imagine a man (Northerner) who obtained NCE certificate the very year my brother (Southerner) was promoted to P.E.O (GL12) later becoming his boss.
Nigeria is a country of wonders but no signs of development.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by waldigit: 1:37am On Feb 22, 2020
namiji2598:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/apc-senator-introduces-bill-to-create-agency-for-repentant-boko-haram/

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrahim_Gaidam

If you have been to the north you will agree with me that boko haram is gradually becoming a norm. The wisdom in all these is to let those who' want have there way as a societal value. let's look for a new way of existing without wanton destruction of lives and property.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

I thought you had brains but it's crystal clear you're just a dumb motherfucker. You're just a product of the bokoharam mating with their so called 'virgins' that's why you're brain dead. Who cares if Bokoharam massacre all of you over there....it is created by you and it's for you. Didn't the dullardino and his buharideens claim bokoharam members are from Niger, Mali, Cameroon, Libya etc. and he wants to integrate them into the country through the back door? You and everyone supporting the dullardino are plain stupid. I don't blame the dullardino really, I only blame the soldiers that are arresting the blood sucking demons instead of killing them straight away. Ain't pitying any soldier again unitl they start to listen to one thing; KILL, DON'T ARREST.

Enough is enough! We will soon emancipate ourselves from this forceful contraption. Plans are underway....watch out!
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by TheApologist: 2:01am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

The difference is clear Aunty the Niger Delta militants had reasonable cause for fighting though majority were pursuing self interest but it isn't a case of religious fundamentalism so it's quite easy to address unlike elements who are acting impulsively and irrationally in the name of religion. Jesus Christ taught and exemplified peace and that is why Christians are peaceful and make no justification for violence unlike what fundamentalists hold on to from what they were taught. So, you don't compare both cases, theirs (Boko Haram) is a lost case, deradicalizing a religious fanatic, bigot or extremist won't come cheap, they have been indoctrinated from a tender age and are less liable to repent at best what you'll get from most of them is pretense and feigned repentance.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by TheApologist: 2:17am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

Islam is a good religion hijacked by a fraudulent organization that uses it for Arms Deals and Terrorism. To stop the terrorism you must cut off the recruitment process by hijacking the minds of the jobless youths by show of love and introduction of alternative with assurance of a better life. You can not win a war against someone who is ready to die for a certain Alien in the other planets who promised them virgins.

shut the crap up, no attempt to propagate your evil religion will work, 95% of terrorists all around the world are Muslims and for that alone, you should be ashamed to be a Muslim. Boko Haram, Al queeda etc are only following the precedence laid down by your evil scam of a prophet at least you attest to the fact that Jesus Christ preached and taught peace but you and I know such noble attribute cannot be associated with your prophet and that's the reason for the mess (Islamic fundamentalism) we find ourselves in.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by AreaFada2: 2:41am On Feb 22, 2020
emanobis:
Mr man, it seems you reason with your dick. Niger Deltans were clamouring for their resources being siphoned by this Northerners, pollution of their waters and farm lands, thereby agitating for compensation which lead to the creation of THAT MINISTRY AND NDDC.
So tell me, what is Book Haram clamouring for? Are you also in supporting the actions of these Dare-Devils? Can you come out openly and represent them? If Book Haram members can repent within months, what about all the convicts behind bars, including those detained with reason, have they been released? May God visit your family as you wish this Nation...Terrorist
Dude, Boko Haram is widely supported up North. Only that Boko cannot restrict themselves to killing Christians only. If they could killed only Christians and destroy churches only, they would become mainstream party in the North.

The North largely sympathise with Boko Islamisation agenda.
This is what the South still hasn't understood.

They see a long term relevance of Boko in their political calculation. Through their proposed agency it will become possible to yield more and more to Boko demands.
This cannot go on. Restructuring now.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by undisputedgbola(m): 2:59am On Feb 22, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I haven't insulted anyone this month. Niger Delta militants problem was resolved through Amnesty (money) not love. They both [/b]share different ideology .[b]

Thank you very much for this...

People should understand that a resource-based conflict is more easier to end than a value-based conflict. Boko Haram terrorism is a value-based conflict.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by lovenavigation: 3:00am On Feb 22, 2020
THE SENATOR IS A BOKO HARAM SPONSOR,PERIOD.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by sucre: 3:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

Oooo clap for yourself Mr. Did Niger Delta militants kill any Christian nor Muslim or any harmless citizen. Don't ever mention nor compare Niger Delta militants to that demonic terrorist group Biko Haram that kills even children. Open pregnant mother's womb kidnap and kill any one that refuses to denounce Christianity. Burn down communities.etc
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Jaapu: 3:54am On Feb 22, 2020
AmuRubber:

What stops you from going to Sambisa forest to defeat Boko Haram with love?

Some people go jux sidon for one corner dey type nonsense.

You have a foolish soul.
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Jabioro: 4:00am On Feb 22, 2020
BlackfireX:
Wise senator....

Allah bless you

But amotekin terrorist and fooolish ipob will disagree
Super dindinrin..the real Oponulogist
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by SenecaTheYonger: 4:09am On Feb 22, 2020
BigIyanga:

You’re the stupid one. Militants wanted to control their oil.. and What is BH’ fighting for?

Lol
Re: Biography Of Ibrahim Gaidam, Senator Who Introduced 'Repentant Boko Haram Bill' by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 22, 2020
Vortex369:

N/B:

Different ideologies
Niger Delta Militants: Fighting for Marginalisation, Polluted land and rivers . They do negotiate with FG

BokoHaram: No defined ideology, killing is the language, kill anyone against their killing campaign.
No negotiation , unapologetic

No basis of comparison between both

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / Bandits Attack Presidential Guards After Threat To Kidnap Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Greets Alex Ekwueme At His Residence In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.