Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi (26832 Views)

Mamman Daura, The Cabal, Kaduna Mafia & The 2023 Presidency, By Lasisi Olagunju / You Won’t Get Presidency By Threatening Secession, El-rufai Clears Igbo / 4 Blood Relatives Of President Buhari Who Work In Aso Rock By Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
cheesy The Hyenas

4 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by sammyj: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Buhari is an irresponsible man. Imagine allowing your family member to deputize for you as if Nigeria is monarchical Country. Hopefully our head go correct last last shocked

6 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by technuel: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Ok
Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Olutozn54(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Naija don enter one chance

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by voltron14: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2020
Is this not the same Kperogi that claimed Buhari has murdered Dasuki?
Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by BRASH: 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Lets see how long it will last

2 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Reference(m): 4:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
Once again, I simply donot care how the apointees or otherwise are stiched together. My concerned is how the whole apparel of governor performs under scrutiny.

Like people say, the office of the Chief of Staff is not one recognized by the Constitution so why are people frothing after Mr. Kyari. The President has every right ro choose his aides and use his aides the way he pleases to conduct the business of goverment be it a human aide, a pair of reading glasses or a walking stick.

What Nigerians ought to be concerned about that I have repeated severally is the state of our institutions particularly the key ones one that stabilise and grown our democracy. Get those right and the drama at the Presidency cannot hold Nigeria back.

1 Like

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by ITbomb(m): 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2020
The end is nearer than I thought

6 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Josh44s(m): 4:10pm On Feb 22, 2020
White007:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/the-tragedy-of-the-abba-kyari-surrogate-presidency/

I read this article with my hands shaking. Nigeria and Nigerians are indeed in serious trouble. From this write up, You can see the grass root on how Boko Haram came into existence. My God! Who will deliver us now embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
Mayhem999:
Y'all are doomed...
Thank God I've returned back to my village.
U all should remain there in Nigeria and suffer the consequences of 4+4

You dey mind them?

Doomed as in DOOMED
Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by surgical: 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2020
madmohamed:
can someone tell me one thing this man achieve since he becomes the president of Nigeria. Nothing if u can point one thing u will win$500.00
He closed Nigeria border and boom rice is everywhere and the farmers are smiling to the bank according to the zombies o

4 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by 4four(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
madmohamed:
can someone tell me one thing this man achieve since he becomes the president of Nigeria. Nothing if u can point one thing u will win$500.00
Nigeria became head quarter of poverty abi is that not achievement?

2 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
helinues:
Summary pls

Please don’t ask for the summary. It’s worth the time

5 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Josh44s(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
So these Abacha boys had a relationship with BCCI which was notorious for being a conduit for drug dealers and terrorists ..You can now see why Terrorist groups are now thriving in Nigeria

My brother na dem ooo. We really enter one chance this time around embarassed

5 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Rawtruth1: 4:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
FarahAideed:
In our quest for a solution we went and unearthed a solid problem called Buhari and handed over power to the Abacha Looting Boys in the name of change ..People we handed power over to thieving sociopaths
Not WE, it was Yoruba who sheepishly followed Tinubu and Osinbajo. Everybody, including them are now wailers which they called the Ibos in 2015

7 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by sapientia(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2020
When we said it in 2014 before election, they labeled us wailers.

If you don't know that Gen Buhari had an empty brain before 2014, you are sick too.

An unapologetic coupist who should not even be a councillor.

Nonsense and ingredients

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by brandmix: 4:18pm On Feb 22, 2020
helinues:
Summary pls

We are fuc*ked tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Beautifulgirl(f): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2020
but this is very unfortunate ooo A country with over 200m people. I just feel like crying

6 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Sweeetheart(m): 4:25pm On Feb 22, 2020
so we pray for our Darling daddy as he lead us to promise land that do wrote here is for Abba Kyari

if knows how intelligent he sound most times, he shouldn't have end up defending a global illiterate like Buhari

Buhari is a disaster, I was one of those who feel uncomfortable with corruption flying up and down in gej govt but Buhari is a useless human being someone must reject to have as head of the family not to talk of president

those who forced this useless cow on us as Racoon said earlier won't know peace in their lifetime

2 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Mike008(m): 4:35pm On Feb 22, 2020
Except for politics, having Abba Kyari as surrogate President is good for Nigeria.
His background is fantastic and represents everything Buhari and many other Nigerian mundane politicians are not.
Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by AreaFada2: 4:41pm On Feb 22, 2020
madmohamed:
Increased insecurity, US banning 9ja from certain visa categories, increase in almajiris many Northerners are supposedly proud of, disregard for legal pronouncements, increased poverty, worse electricity supply, etc.

Are these not achievements? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Awoleesu(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2020
Prof. Kperoogi giving PMB a 'soft bail' by describing him as a dementia patient...

Nnamdi Kanu may be right after all!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by debossng: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Our Darling Daddy is working by proxy in in his darling Audio Presidency

1 Like

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by michoim(m): 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Nonsense
Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Openbusiness: 4:47pm On Feb 22, 2020
Odinvahala:
Insightful
Very very insightful and revealing. It essentially informs us that Abba Kyari is the real President, whereas Buhari is just a lame duck zombie vice president licking the feeding bottle they give him in Aso Rock. I now truly understand why Trump called him lifeless and why Aisha has been crying on social media that the presidency has been hijacked.

6 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Nn3muka(f): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
wow
3 more years is a long time to go

6 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Tochi3(m): 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2020
Orubebe01:
In 1983-85 it was Tunde idiagbon that acted as the president, while now it is Abba kyari, meaning that Buhari's brain has been empty since time immemorial.
grin grin
Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by donpapa(m): 4:50pm On Feb 22, 2020
Farooq was only reiterating what we already know a long time ago! It’s a pitiable situation we found ourselves because of some microscopic few that are only after the share of the spoils. It’s shameful that the politicians of APC extraction wouldn’t see anything bad in the excessive misrule of Buhari/Kyari regime to call a spade a spade, instead they would turn a blind eye and castigate people that hit the nail on the head to tell them the truth.
It’s contemptuous to see that some nitwit still supports this government. What has changed since Buhari’s ascendancy to power in 2015?
• Insecurity in the country is on a high.
• There is no precedence to the kind of nepotism we’re experiencing today.
• Corruption fight is more like Rudeboy’s audio where they go after dissenting voices.
• Looted funds recovered by EFCC are being re-looted.
• No improvement in education sector as their wards go abroad to study.
• The health sector is abysmal, even the president visits UK for medical tourism every now and then!
• The power situation is as erratic as the previous administration.
• Citizens no longer has the right to protest without them being shot by the military. They might even pick you up for treason. That’s if they don’t pay some jobless youths stipends to organize a counter protest to support the government! If i register my grievances on the internet they might arrest and charge me for cyber-stalking or insulting the president!
• The judiciary ceased to be the last hope of the common man under Buhari and the national assembly has been pocketed. We’ve never had it this bad in this country, Never!
If this is the change they preached to us, then NIGERIA IS INDEED STUCK! Because the surrogate president would still be around till 2023 and beyond (as they’re in power to handpick their successor)!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Manageme: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2020
This country is in serious mess, we don't have hope as the writer said the National Assembly is a rubber stamp.
May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Staro: 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Good observation

1 Like

Re: The Tragedy Of The Abba Kyari Surrogate Presidency By Farooq Kperogi by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2020
The Voice of Muhammadu and the hands of Kyari

Sai Abba
Sai Kyari

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Women Disrupt 'Handshake Across The Niger' Summit In Enugu. Photos/Video / Corruption: UK Police Arrive Nigeria Over Prosecution Of Ex Govs / "President Buhari Behind Crisis In Benue" - Middle Belt Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.