Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,942 members, 7,852,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland (5028 Views)

Dear Fellow Nigerians, Let’s Discuss Fuel Subsidy / Dear Fellow Nigerians,vote Who Fits The Nigeria Of Your Dreams. / My Dear President, Let Your People Go By Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Covenofgoodmen: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
We see you.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by gidgiddy: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
Dear Hausafulanis

Do not agree with anyone who concoct a story about the North being poor, backward, diseased, ill cultured, terror ridden etc.
We all know that maiduguri people are kanuris not Hausafulani core Hausafulani states are the most peaceful states in Nigeria. Example kano, bauchi, Gombe, jigawa, and Sokoto. states like kastina, zamfara and Kaduna just need little push in security to battle cow bandit rustlers and kidnapers...

Bokoharam terrorising maiduguri doesn't mean that the whole north is terror ridden (ignorance is a serious disease)

It is a deliberate plan to paint your Golden Jewel dark, mostly out of envy & spite for the Blessings available in your land.

More than any place in Africa, the North have everything.

Only the North have Gold, Diamond, Uranium, Rivers, over 74 million acres of arable land etc & recently, One Billion Barrel of Crude discovered in single well. The North is officially an Oil Producing region of Nigeria.

The North have beautiful people, properly mixed ethnic & religion groups lived side by side for centuries in peace & harmony.

The most intelligent, smart & just people are from the North, including most beautiful women & responsible men with proper identity, dignity & families.

The North is blessed with history of culture and civilization, The north have the states with the best infrastructure, more united that every other region in Nigeria, group of hard working responsible parents and teachers, obedient children & supportive wives, great families etc

The North have all the biggest forest that stores the plants & animals needed for a robust ecosystem, the North have longest rivers capable of HyproPower plants, from Mambila, Dadin Kowa, Numan, Shiroro, Kainji, Gurara, etc, where else in can you find all these, except the North.

Don't be weakened by the machinations of the jealous & envious ones & make you loose hope on your land. You are wonderfully blessed. Stand up tall against all those who wish to see you down & show them your candor & honor

God has placed you uniquely in values & vigor, Keep it up!

Don't let any foreign or local agent to tell you who you are, or those from within us, who wish to appeal to the yearnings and applause of those envious of what God gave us. Stand upright and tell them who you actually are.

A law abiding, responsible citizen and a product of good family. That's who you are.

We must rise and enlighten southerners especially those that have not been to the north, most times it's not their fault, they hate and dislike you based on what they hear and propaganda they hear and see on social media painting you black, we must not just fold arms and continue tagging them ignorant we must rise and educate them about them north let them know the north is not one state and the north is not just about Hausafulanis... Let them know that the north is made up of different ethnicities and Culture.

We all have to let them know that Hausafulanis have nothing to do with Bokoharam 95% of Bokoharam members are kanuris that's why Bokoharam insurgency is only critical in maiduguri, the state of kanuris.

We must let them know the fact that we have Hausafulani Christians here living among us, we have Hausafulani pastors and Reverend fathers too... We have to rise and fight the misconceptions and stereotypes targeting northern Nigeria.

Note that they are people who naturally hate you no mater how hard you try to educate them even after knowing the truth, they will still never stop hating you and will never stop condemning and insulting you... But the good news here is that some people who are opened to the truth will learn and make more research to affirm or debunk.

God bless Hausafulani!!

God bless Nigeria!!

How come you guys are not talking about Arewa Republic?

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Area4Area: 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
Ojiofor:

I started an obvious fact.Nothing to argue.
Tell me,are Igbo Catholics masters over Igbo Jews? But in the North minority Fulani have been ruling Hausas since the time of Uthman Dan Fodio.The Fulani shouldn't come to public to present Hausas as equal partners.That is hypocrisy.
Has anyone ever complained to you about any domination and why taking panadol for someone who didn't tell you he has headache?
This is how you go about looking for trouble and when they decide to turn the heat on you in retaliation, all we hear is " Nigerians hate Igbos, marginalization " etc. Why can't you mind your business?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 23, 2020
adamx23:

You just keep blaming other people for your woes..
With the little resources at your disposal, what have you achieved as a region? Nonsense!!
I don't think you understand that the current federal system of government puts too much powers on the center such that states can only do very little in terms of running a regional structure to their perculiarities.

Essentially the current system states operate by is a copy paste system as directed by the federal.

That's why amotekun is having issues even when it forces it self eventually it would still succumb to the rules of engagement that's suits the fg.

Mind you I was only referring to the system that governs the Nigeria entity, it's flaws that dictates every system within it.

I wasn't referring to corruption or if the leaders themselves were perfect (they all inherit it and won't rock the boat so long their interest is protected)

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 23, 2020
The only true thing in the original post is that "beautiful people" part. The rest are just product of delusion. By the way, I love that thing you are smoking.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Area4Area: 12:27pm On Feb 23, 2020
gidgiddy:

They'd start talking about it when you have gotten your Biafra, can't still believe that after all the noise about how you'd bring down the zoo and get Biafra, you now want the north to break out first since that would make your getting Biafra easier.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by valarmorghulis: 12:31pm On Feb 23, 2020
selemempe:
most igbos don't hate Hausa...it is the Afonjas who create multiple Monikers to paint a false picture of Igbos hating Hausa

Have you ever heard of a fight between Igbos and hausas in the east before? But every day we hear of yorubas and hausas fighting in Lagos
Here we go again, they always find a way to tag Afonja

3 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Olominira(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2020
Thanks Arewa for at least showing the North is making some progress. I would be visiting Kaduna or Kano whenever I am in Nigeria. The northern elites should try and modernise the cattle business, make sure all those young herdsmen are all enrolled in school compulsorily. Whenever I hear these elites supporting the old and outdated cattle business I feel sad. Everyone deserves a better life, as you could See in those pictures you posted.
If the North can start producing professionals from her huge population, Nigeria would quickly rise to top 10 world's economies if not top 5. This would greatly contribute to elevation of Africa and black race in general

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by maiunguwar: 12:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
So the north have 74 million hecteres of arable farmland,yet,bihari is intent on stealing our land and handing it over to his terrorist brothers.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 23, 2020
gringrin

Bro stop all these lies.... I spent 20yrs + in the North.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by nameo: 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2020
adamx23:

I keep reading the north is poor this and that.. Na wa oo..
The truth is that I was born and raised in Lagos.. And in the whole south west, Lagos is the only place that is okay, the other states are filthy and way poorer than most northern states..
Most northerners we call poor are wealthier than most poor people in the south.. At least by net worth, they own massive farmlands and cattles..Have you been to the rural parts of the south west? Even their cities like ado ekiti are nothing to wrote home about..

Sir,

I have seen the debilitating and gruesome poverty in parts of the north 1st hand.

Nigeria is the World's Poverty capital cos of the north, esp the NW and NE.

The statistics for povertypoverty in most of the south is within middle income country range( 10-25%), whereas the Northwest has a ppverty rate of over 80%!!!!

Same goes for Illiteracy rate, severe hunger rate, infant mortality rate, drug abuse rate, etc etc. In fact, but for the north, Nigeria's himan indices would certainly not have put her amongst the worst performing in the world.

Anybody that tells you otherwise is deceiving you. BIG TIME

7 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Paretomaster1(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
imiski:
Since they are so blessed let them rule themselves, let us go on our own so that they would stop killing our brothers here in the south.

And who put a gun to your head not to leave?

Pack n go back to your erosion ridden enclave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Yaribanzaonic: 1:02pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin

gidgiddy:

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Ojiofor: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Has anyone ever complained to you about any domination and why taking panadol for someone who didn't tell you he has headache?
This is how you go about looking for trouble and when they decide to turn the heat on you in retaliation, all we hear is " Nigerians hate Igbos, marginalization " etc. Why can't you mind your business?

Don't be a fool my friend,why should my personal opinion be a problem to Ndi Igbo in general?
My opinion represent no one else but me.Since we share same country with Hausa and Fulani their business is my business as well and their headache can infect every one in this country,for example herdsmen terrorism and banditry have become a collective headache.
Btw,are you Hausa or Fulani if not take your own advice and mind your business.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by adamx23(m): 1:44pm On Feb 23, 2020
nameo:

Sir,

I have seen the debilitating and gruesome poverty in parts of the north 1st hand.

Nigeria is the World's Poverty capital cos of the north, esp the NW and NE.

The statistics for povertypoverty in most of the south is within middle income country range( 10-25%), whereas the Northwest has a ppverty rate of over 80%!!!!

Same goes for Illiteracy rate, severe hunger rate, infant mortality rate, drug abuse rate, etc etc. In fact, but for the north, Nigeria's himan indices would certainly not have put her amongst the worst performing in the world.

Anybody that tells you otherwise is deceiving you. BIG TIME
And I've seen same in the south first hand..
Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by oglalasioux(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
The north is a beautiful place with very kind hearted people. But it only takes a few to spoil it for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by enemybulldozer(m): 3:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
They'd start talking about it when you have gotten your Biafra, can't still believe that after all the noise about how you'd bring down the zoo and get Biafra, you now want the north to break out first since that would make your getting Biafra easier.
Stop derailing the thread.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by enemybulldozer(m): 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Same thing is also applicable to you. Has the Igbos ever complained to you that they're not in support of what kanu and his group are doing??
So why are you always taking panadol for us when we didn't tell you we are having headache over what kanu and his group are doing.

This is how you Afonjas go about looking for Igbos trouble and when we decide to turn the heat on you Afonjas in retaliation (like we always do) all we hear is "children of hate, Igbos are destroying the bridges that connects them to other tribes" etc.

Why can't you mind your business after all you're not Igbo and can never be.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by enemybulldozer(m): 3:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
North: Hausa and Fulani
East: Igbo Catholic and Igbo Jew.

Always trying to split everyone because you've succeeded in dividing your people already
This is exactly the reason why I always ask you this question, are you sure you're OK??

To you the north is one indivisible north despite their lands being the home of 4 terrorist groups yet, in your feeble mind they're not trying to split themselves with terrorism it is the Igbo that has succeeded in dividing themselves with catholic and Judaism.

Since my life I've never seen an efulefu like you.

Tufiaakwa!

7 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by enemybulldozer(m): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
Let the SE secede first since they are the ones making all the cry about secession
So, you now realize that SE wants to secede and not Ipob alone Are you tired of dividing IPOB and Igbos??

Brainwashed buhari supporter!

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by ChoCho54(f): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa and his spouse.

Posting pictures of beautiful people is not development. You don't know more than Sanusi and his crew.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Fasindo: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2020
ARREWA I feel like buying u fight for this ur write-up, u really tried. I love it.

U found those Igbos u wrote hilarious nd funny, who is teaching u Igbo.

Yan Arewa mazaunan kirki mutane ne

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Arrewa: 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2020
grin grin igbo language is the only African language I desire to learn... And I'm making serious effort about that... Anam anu igbo obere obere
Fasindo:
ARREWA I feel like buying u fight for this ur write-up, u really tried. I love it.

U found those Igbos u wrote hilarious nd funny, who is teaching u Igbo.

Yan Arewa mazaunan kirki mutane ne

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Fasindo: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin igbo language is the only African language I desire to learn... And I'm making serious effort about that... Anam anu igbo obere obere

lolz. that's gud bro.

sorry I made a mistake in my comment, I wanted to write 'gift' nd not 'fight.

i also speak Hausa kadan kada.

AREWA amaka

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Arrewa: 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2020
Yayi kyau!! Mutumina! Arewa Amaka!!
Fasindo:

lolz. that's gud bro.

sorry I made a mistake in my comment, I wanted to write 'gift' nd not 'fight.

i also speak Hausa kadan kada.

AREWA amaka

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Aidejay(m): 6:40pm On Feb 23, 2020
Sweeetheart:
[/s]

how do you come to this dumb conclusion? Yoruba are the one writing in Igbo to ditch Hausa. Yoruba are the ohaneze youth spokesman that tell Hausa that the killing in their region is a blessing to them

you people are sick upstairs
you can imagine the garbage that person wrote. Yorubas are creating monikers to insult hausa/Fulani on nairaland. What sort of shit hole blame shifting ass licking is that a very perculiar behavior I'm noticing sharp sharp Dem don drop their war banter and are already forming saint. This forum has provided such hypocricy grounds to Fester.
They just slid yorubas into this matter what sort of mentality runs through people like this? I have never seen cowardice display itself in the open like this before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Aidejay(m): 6:49pm On Feb 23, 2020
valarmorghulis:

Here we go again, they always find a way to tag Afonja
me seff surprise ooh! Some people are just very dumb like out of this world dumb. I choose to believe it's a few among the great population what's disturbing is those few have more online presence than the remaining. If not for sense and tolerance one would go around assuming all of them are dumb.

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by LamidiCownu: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Aidejay:
you can imagine the garbage that person wrote. Yorubas are creating monikers to insult hausa/Fulani on nairaland. What sort of shit hole blame shifting ass licking is that a very perculiar behavior I'm noticing sharp sharp Dem don drop their war banter and are already forming saint. This forum has provided such hypocricy grounds to Fester.
They just slid yorubas into this matter what sort of mentality runs through people like this? I have never seen cowardice display itself in the open like this before.
Osu are cowardly losers nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by selemempe: 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2020
Area4Area:
chai....see as this guy is busy trying to turn this thread into another Igbo bashing thread.... you no dey tire?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by Aidejay(m): 6:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
adamx23:

I keep reading the north is poor this and that.. Na wa oo..
The truth is that I was born and raised in Lagos.. And in the whole south west, Lagos is the only place that is okay, the other states are filthy and way poorer than most northern states..
Most northerners we call poor are wealthier than most poor people in the south.. At least by net worth, they own massive farmlands and cattles..Have you been to the rural parts of the south west? Even their cities like ado ekiti are nothing to wrote home about..
have you been to all the southwestern states? Then have you been to all the north eastern states. When I say been i don't mean passing by on a trip. Because your likes make such assumptions without living your Lagos. Have you been to the rural parts of all the states in Nigeria? Especially up north? Please don't lie to yourself your type plenty for nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Dear Fellow Hausafulanis On Nairaland by selemempe: 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2020
Paretomaster1:

And who put a gun to your head not to leave?

Pack n go back to your erosion ridden enclave
they did that in 1967 sha so talk another thing abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara State House Should Vote On Changing Royal Title Of Ilorin To OBA / Buhari Came To Imo With Ballistic Bulletproof Suitcases: Pics & Video / Lagos:Heavy Clash Between Hausa Okada Riders And Policemen Ongoing At Ojo- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.