Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,837 members, 7,844,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash (3706 Views)

Should I Allow My Mum To Visit Us / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by desoul2004(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2020
Is like the man is not financially buoyant, that's the only thing that can cause such rubbish.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by StreetFight: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2020
Drince:
Hello, good evening, i have an issue i want to trash out.
I'm married nd i gave birth to my 1st child this january. B4 my mum came for omugwo, mv hubby has been the one doing all house chores including washing my clothes and d baby's.
It took 10days b4 my mum was permitted to come cos she's a civil servant. Even wen my mum 4s around, he still continues to do some house chores. This morning my hubby asked me to bring my dirty clothes, since my mum washeq my baby's own after bathing her. My mum overheard him teling him me to bring my clothes, she brought hers and asked me to help her out too. I gave them all to my hubby nt knwing that my mum's undies were included. When my hubby noticed the pant he got provoked and asked me why i added my mums clothes without telling him.
I apologized and told him i was unaware my mum added her undies.
He got angry and threatened never to help out with any chores in the house.

If the husband allows that mother-in-law to spend a day more in that house, then that so called husband is a goat. Why don't you go and pack all your village people's undies for your husband to wash? I am already angry, let me just stop here.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by kazyhm(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
Drince:
He claimed i am abusing his simplicity. My mum told him that he is just blowing things out of proportion. My mum asked him if she was his mother won't he wash his mother's undies.
My husband ignored her and left in anger. He came back this night and told me that my mum has overstayed he welcome that i should tell her to go.

Please who is wrong and who is overreacting, knowing it that my husband washes my undies and has never complained

If i were in his shoes, I won't tell you to tell you mum to go. I will park her things out of my house myself..........nonsense
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by softy(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
If roles were reversed, they would expect the wife to wash her MIL's clothes.

I have no issue with him washing his mother in law's clothes. But UNDIES!! Hell no!! That's disrespectful. Except she is I'll.

But does the husband wash his mother's underwear? If he does, then it's hypocritical that he's shouting to heaven for washing his 'other mum's' underwear.

The right thing to do is for the mother to have asked the husband directly only for the clothes, while she washes her undies. That act was disrespectful.

But pushing the mother out is not for the best. Asking the mother of your newborn to choose between you and her mother is unfair and it's manipulative, emotional blackmail. Then he adds the salt of threatening not to do the chores again. In that case, I hope he is ready to hire help, because she didn't marry him so that she would do house chores for the rest of her life.

Let the mum apologise to the husband for the disrespectful act first.

Then, Let the husband apologise to the MIL for overreacting and the wife for putting her in a situation he would never like to be put in.

Simple!c

All the points u made hère are very cruel, condesceding and disgusting.

It is an act of wickedness of the highest order to have manipulated the man to wash the MIL clothes in the first place.

The wife knew what she was doing. Both the wife and her mother are evil and love playing victim.

Be educated that, roles of a wife in her MIL circumstance can not be swapped for roles of the husband in his MIL circumstance.

THE HUSBAND MUST NEVER APOLOGISE. BOTH WOMEN SHOUKD CLEARLY APOLOGISE WITH SO MUCH REMORSE.

It is even insulting that the manipulative MIL told the husband that 'if it was his mother's cloth'

If I were the one, the MIL will go, the wife would be severely punished ( not by beating or throwing tantrums, there are 1001 ways to punish such manipulate daughter of eve) and the marriage will end after 5 hours.

Note: you may want to go gaga on me, and play emotional script cumming with ferocious victim mentality with my view on this subject matter, u would be sadistically ignored.

2 Likes

Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Nobody: 10:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
softy:

It is an act of wickedness of the highest order to have manipulated the man to wash the MIL clothes in the first place.

The wife knew what she was doing. Both the wife and her mother are evil and love playing victim.

Be educated that, roles of a wife in her MIL circumstance can not be swapped for roles of the husband in his MIL circumstance.

THE HUSBAND MUST NEVER APOLOGISE. BOTH WOMEN SHOUKD CLEARLY APOLOGISE WITH SO MUCH REMORSE.

It is even insulting that the manipulative MIL told the husband that 'if it was his mother's cloth'

If I were the one, the MIL will go, the wife would be severely punished ( not by beating or throwing tantrums, there are 1001 ways to punish such manipulate daughter of eve) and the marriage will end after 5 hours.

Note: you may want to go gaga on me, and play emotional script cumming with ferocious victim mentality with my view on this subject matter, u would be sadistically ignored.

it is my opinion. Don't lose sleep over it.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by bogdaddy(m): 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2020
Your mom has got some nerves to give a son in law clothes to wash, her undies is another stupid mistake. Both of you are vigorously stupid and fabulously mad ....you guys took his simplicity for foolishness Na your papa I blame sha maybe Na drunkard wey ur mama turn am into and she want Dey in charge for son in law house too. Your mama lack home training and you lack good character as a daughter
Drince:
I'm married nd i gave birth to my 1st child this january. B4 my mum came for omugwo, mv hubby has been the one doing all house chores including washing my clothes and d baby's.
It took 10days b4 my mum was permitted to come cos she's a civil servant. Even wen my mum 4s around, he still continues to do some house chores. This morning my hubby asked me to bring my dirty clothes, since my mum washeq my baby's own after bathing her. My mum overheard him teling him me to bring my clothes, she brought hers and asked me to help her out too. I gave them all to my hubby nt knwing that my mum's undies were included. When my hubby noticed the pant he got provoked and asked me why i added my mums clothes without telling him.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by bogdaddy(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
Drince:
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by mysticwarrior(m): 10:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
You and your mother are wicked switches
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Drince:
Wait like Seriously, your husband do those things? What manner of men are our society breeding? Very stupid, foolish and useless men...

OP it's not your fault, you married a woman claiming to be man!

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:16am On Feb 25, 2020
ericsmith:
Whatever the so called, gentlmen , mr nice guys and simps suffer in the hands of women ... i don"t just pity them.
the mother inlaw only took him for what she saw anyways
The husband is the worst of feminine man. Jesus! I can't fault the woman o... Na the man wey no get sense.

What stops OP from washing her clothes and doing chores? Is she the first to give birth? Anyway, na her husband wey be ediot cause am.

In fact, the man need to was her mama undies
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by armyofone(m): 1:39am On Feb 25, 2020
Show your mom how to do her own laundry if using the machine. She is not supposed to do yours.
Omugwo whatever- take care of your child yourself and stop slaving your mom!! Or asking someone to slave for her!!
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by saintneo(m): 3:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Drince:
He claimed i am abusing his simplicity. My mum told him that he is just blowing things out of proportion. My mum asked him if she was his mother won't he wash his mother's undies.
My husband ignored her and left in anger. He came back this night and told me that my mum has overstayed he welcome that i should tell her to go.

Please who is wrong and who is overreacting, knowing it that my husband washes my undies and has never complained
Your mum has no respect. She might be a witch. What effontre? What an abuse?

Your husband is a gentle with brains in his head.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 25, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

The husband is the worst of feminine man. Jesus! I can't fault the woman o... Na the man wey no get sense.

What stops OP from washing her clothes and doing chores? Is she the first to give birth? Anyway, na her husband wey be ediot cause am.

In fact, the man need to was her mama undies

ALOL !! the women really do have a lot of men in there pursue all in the name of civilization, most times i hear ladies say, you are not nice, be a gentlemen, why are you a man, real men wil do anything 4 there woman. i just LOL
what subjugate most men is not even these women only buh there inferiority complex which makes them wana emulate what they see white men do most times, unfortunately whites are pioneers of simps, you will never see naija women emulate any other thing from white women asides sex positions & fake moans. hence our divorce rate is rising almost like that of the whites.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Sexyliciousbri: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2020
Like seriously, your mother no get shame, how will you allow your husband see your mums pant in the first place, I'm sure a mother that can give her pant to her son in laws can sleep with him cos she's passing the message to him already.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Karleb(m): 11:48am On Feb 29, 2020
gringringringringringringringringrin
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by evil1: 12:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
If na me nahh better slap
The funny and annoying part is that she is unapologetic.
For you to even intentionally include her cloth is the worst part of it all.
If you don't want your marriage to scatter better apologize to ur husband. Good men are hard to find. And better still get a maid
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by evil1: 12:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
softy:

It was clearly a means of test to know if he can be manipulated and controlled.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Mattsilva: 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
wonders shall never end.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Mizwisdom(f): 3:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
No woman will ask her son-in-law to wash her pant unless she's above 70 and invalid, it is more likely that her daughter asked her husband to wash it deliberately, no mother in law will do such a thing. If it happens the man should know there must be a mistake, just like a woman can't wash her father in law's pant, it's ridiculous.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by jasman1: 4:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Your evil mother just trashed your husband. He’s nobody to her, just good enough to wash her smelly undies, I spit. It’s not about helping around the house, I do help too and lots of men do, It’s more than that. You don’t need her help around, she should leave immediately, it will be a good start. I’m sure you’re not her only child, she’ll soon hit a rock. I hope you’re nothing like her. Just feeling like spitting again
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by egopersonified(f): 1:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
This is too much na. Undies again. I can't even wash my own mother's undies except she is really sick. To the unmarried, As you guys get married, once you buy a gas cooker and fridge, the next thing should be a washing machine. Una go dey drive motor upandan, dey use iphone, dey on Gen every evening, then con bend down for two hours dey wash cloth, that one na real suffer head.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Omolarablg: 1:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
I don't believe any mother can be this senseless but if it's true then we need to donate a brain to that mother.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by chival(f): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
Drince:
And you had the guts to bring this to the public? You have no respect whatsoever for your husband, neither does your mum. You should thank your stars your husband isn't taking more drastic measures. Apologise to that man profusely. He should not be washing your mum's clothes much less her undies.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by bukatyne(f): 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
Vyolet:
This is the funniest shit I've read in a long time, how can a woman give her pyant to her married son to wash not to talk of son in law.
Thank God it is fiction.

@bold%

My sister,

Thank God it is fiction o!

Happy Sunday.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by bukatyne(f): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
TonyeBarcanista:

Wait like Seriously, your husband do those things? What manner of men are our society breeding? Very stupid, foolish and useless men...

OP it's not your fault, you married a woman claiming to be man!

And what in God's name is wrong with a husband doing chores and washing HIS wife's clothes? undecided
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2020
crackkhaus:
This is just too ridiculous to be true.
The MIL even has the guts to tell the SIL that he is blowing things out of proportion and the stupid daughter (wife) could not throw her things out?

On second thoughts, for the daughter to be stupid enough to give her husband her mother's clothes to wash, I should not be surprised by her further actions.

This is a script writing apprentice.

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by crackkhaus: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
bukatyne:

The MIL even has the guts to tell the SIL that he is blowing things out of proportion and the stupid daughter (wife) could not throw her things out?

On second thoughts, for the daughter to be stupid enough to give her husband her mother's clothes to wash, I should not be surprised by her further actions.

This is a script writing apprentice.

Lol...

Fine girl, where have you been BTW?
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Vyolet(f): 10:01am On Mar 04, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold%

My sister,

Thank God it is fiction o!

Happy Sunday.
Oh, Sunday is gone.

Happy new month smiley.
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Adgideon(m): 10:31am On Mar 04, 2020
You just disregard and disrespect ur hubby, the next tin ur mum will do is o and him to the market to by biscuit 4 her rubbish, If at all your hubby ask to wash your clothes which is not wrong, must you bring ur mom's cloths too, and you added ur mum's panties to disregard your husband, I bet if it's the other way round the whole of ur village pple will be at his neck, 4 the sake of d love ur hubby have 4 u and the marriage tell ur ur to go 4 now, little things can cause a big problem, but of cause is not little,
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Adgideon(m): 10:38am On Mar 04, 2020
bogdaddy:
Your mom has got some nerves to give a son in law clothes to wash, her undies is another stupid mistake. Both of you are vigorously stupid and fabulously mad ....you guys took his simplicity for foolishness Na your papa I blame sha maybe Na drunkard wey ur mama turn am into and she want Dey in charge for son in law house too. Your mama lack home training and you lack good character as a daughter
you are wicked this is an act of witchcraft, you and ur mother want to rubbish your husband, and your mum say is nothing can he tell her own husband so or even her own son, or if her son bring this kind of issue to her , all hell would have let loose, that will be the day the wife will leave d house, I wish I have your husband contact, wicked wife and wicked mother inlaw,
Re: My Hubby Asked My Mum To Go because I Gave Him Her Undies To Wash by Adgideon(m): 10:46am On Mar 04, 2020
Madam abeg tell ur mum to go. Can u Wash your hubby's mother's undies I bet you will never try it even in your dreams, and if your own disrespectful mother here that kind of thing, from you tell you to wash ur hubby mum cloths not even panties she will say are u a house girl, you and your mum want to turn the man to houseboy coz of his kind gestures, can she tell her own son that is married to do it and she says is nothing bunch of praticing witches

(1) (2) (Reply)

HBD To JUNE 13th CELEBRANTS- ( All June Borns…gather Here & Post Ur Date) / My Friend Is Having An Affair With Her Sister's Husband / Mother Gives Birth To Son’s Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.