Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? (1751 Views)

Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture) / Help!! A Guy I Like Is Giving Me The Silent Treatment. / "I Wouldn’t Date A Guy With A Body Count Of Over 10" - Slay Queen (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Spark2: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2020
What will you do when the person you're dating has the character you love but lacks the physical body you like?
Maybe she(he) has a good character and yet isn't beautiful (or handsome) to your taste.
Or maybe the person is so beautiful (handsome) but lacks the character.

This is a problem most young people face and I feel NL could be of help.
No insults please...

Thanks
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2020
Beauty will fade away! Character will keep you both together.

Meanwhile, money brings beauty and handsomeness.

Character is everything

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Spark2: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2020
Sure. Thanks for your comments
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by penplus: 9:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Remove the character and go put it in a body you like!

Best of luck buddy

4 Likes

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Spark2: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2020
How do you remove it sire?

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2020
Spark2:
What will you do when the person you're dating has the character you love but lacks the physical body you like?
Maybe she(he) has a good character and yet isn't beautiful (or handsome) to your taste.
Or maybe the person is so beautiful (handsome) but lacks the character.

This is a problem most young people face and I feel NL could be of help.
No insults please...

Thanks

You can't have it all!
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2020
This is not a problem for me since I usually don't go for good looks. IDK how many times I've been told, "He's not good enough for you". Being told someone I was dating is ugly, this or that. LOL! Most of my relatives & friends had a problem with this one particular guy I was dating. They didn't like him. They didn't understand what I saw in him at all. They'd get so angry, it was hilarious. He was not conventionally handsome, but I liked his personality. I know it sounds corny but that's really what got me attracted to him. I'm more of a personality & chemistry type of person. The kind of attraction that's mysterious in its origins & nature because you're both so different, yet are magnetically drawn to each other. That's my shizniz.

8 Likes

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by SpartanKing: 10:50am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:
This is not a problem for me since I usually don't go for good looks. IDK how many times I've been told, "He's not good enough for you". Being told someone I was dating is ugly, this or that. LOL! Most of my relatives & friends had a problem with this one particular guy I was dating. They didn't like him. They didn't understand what I saw in him at all. They'd get so angry, it was hilarious. He was not conventionally handsome, but I liked his personality. I know it sounds corny but that's really what got me attracted to him. I'm more of a personality & chemistry type of person. The kind of attraction that's mysterious in its origins & nature because you're both so different, yet are magnetically drawn to each other. That's my shizniz.
Yes, paying closer attention to intrinsic value, rather than extrinsic features makes a lot of sense. Many marriages fail because, we fall in love with the appearance but have to live with the character- the inner person! How is XhosaNostra this bright morning?

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:21am On Feb 24, 2020
SpartanKing:
Yes, paying closer attention to intrinsic value, rather than extrinsic features makes a lot of sense. Many marriages fail because, we fall in love with the appearance but have to live with the character- the inner person! How is XhosaNostra this bright morning?

Very true.

ANYWAY, I don't know how I am this afternoon. Do you get days like that where you're neither here or there? That about sums it up. Having a great day?
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by SpartanKing: 11:26am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

Very true.

ANYWAY, I don't know how I am this afternoon. Do you get days like that where you're neither here or there? That about sums it up. Having a great day?
That's the easiest way to define depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2020
OcVoice:
Beauty will fade away! Character will keep you both together.

[s] Meanwhile, money brings beauty and handsomeness.[/s]

Character is everything
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Spark2: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Very encouraging. God bless you XhosaNostra

XhosaNostra:

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by kollinzgee(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2020
NL guys are never realistic every man wants a beautiful lady.an ugly lady that has all will never satisfy you men are wired to admire looks first before any other thing.
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Spark2: 11:31am On Feb 24, 2020
kollinzgee:
NL guys are never realistic every man wants a beautiful lady.an ugly lady that has all will never satisfy you men are wired to admire looks first before any other thing.

Are you male or female please?
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2020
SpartanKing:
That's the easiest way to define depression.

LMAO, no, definitely not depressed.
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by SpartanKing: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

I pray it shouldn't be!

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by SpartanKing: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

You just need to rest your spines. And, maybe take a siesta. Keep those books away for now!

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
[quote author=UyaiIncomparabl post=86912686][/quote]

Don't EVER do this in your life again.
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 24, 2020
The beautiful be it physical, Sexually, intellectually must match with what you desire to have a successful relationship.

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
Go for the character and if you happen to become successful, the money will take care of the looks. Ask dem davido cheesy
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Onyenna(m): 3:32pm On Feb 24, 2020
For me, character comes first......
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
how can u be dating a person u not physically attracted to cos of say he or she has good character sad.so i will now be dating a fat girl because she has angelic character when i am not attracted to fat girls embarassed.confused guys everywia lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lamb101:
Go for the character and if you happen to become successful, the money will take care of the looks. Ask dem davido cheesy
is chioma ugly?
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
lefulefu:
is chioma ugly?
No she's cute but David. David is supposed to be a very unglt young man.
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
Lamb101:

No she's cute but David. David is supposed to be a very unglt young man.
so u saying na money make davido handsome cheesy
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by proclinician: 5:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
penplus:
Remove the character and go put it in a body you like!

Best of luck buddy

Lol i am addicted to nairaland because of the level of savagery i read here. Twitter de learn work. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
lefulefu:
so u saying na money make davido handsome cheesy
yes in very simple Nigerian terms

1 Like

Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by concept65: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Most people will settle for with the character they like, but will still go out, search and fùck they body they long for
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Symorne(m): 8:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Well, no one is perfect. You will go for the one you preferred most (either beauty or character).
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by Breezzy(m): 12:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Its very simple, carry the body you like and put it on the character that you like
Re: The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? by 2buffagain(m): 12:39am On Feb 25, 2020
These days, women can easily go under the knife and come out looking like whatever you want.

In fact, That is 85% of all the pictures guys thirst at on instagram.

(1) (Reply)

5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) / Run From Such Women. Picture / My Ex Or My Present Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.