Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks (55220 Views)

Dangote Acquires 2,500 Trucks For Cement, Fertiliser Distribution / Otedola Buys 3 Ferrari Portofino For His 3 Daughters - DJ Cuppy, Temi, Tolani / Dangote Invests N63bn In Locally Assembled Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
Princeps:
I am neither Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa. Which one is "your people"? Abeg go sidown!

Get out!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Kfed4ril:

I thought he was a fool but you just proved to be a bigger fool,
One man made a comment and you have generalized it to his people.

I admit there are exceptional Igbo people out there, but the Igbo cultural norms are tribalistic in nature.

PS: You're an idiot for resorting to name calling as a panacea for your mental weakness.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by mechanics(m): 11:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Kfed4ril(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
eduman365:

I admit there are exceptional Igbo people out there, but the Igbo cultural norms are tribalistic in nature.

PS: You're an idiot for resorting to name calling as a panacea for your mental weakness.

So your cultural norms aren’t tribalistic in nature?

You know my culture more than me?
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by petitejolie(f): 12:22am On Feb 25, 2020
Maybe i should patronise dem o. I need truck for my biz. Was thinking of shipping it from outside o
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by bigcasava1(m): 4:14am On Feb 25, 2020
He will start killing them with those truck
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Ajibade123(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2020
This Dangote na
see key element of a successful businessman https://explicitsuccess.com/key-elements-of-a-successful-business/
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:16am On Feb 25, 2020
eduman365:

Why are you telling lies? Bros dem use lie water bathe you? shocked

Igbos that will never allow their men marry a woman from Yoruba or Hausa tribe? Igbos that can discriminate even between Anambra and Ebonyi?

You only allow your women to marry from other tribes when your suitors have money to splash on kinsmen and to prevent them from being single for life. Culturally, Igbos are morally bankrupt. On an individual level, I have met great Igbos, but your culture is nasty regardless.

Igbos only travel to other states in the country to make money by trading. You are not doing it out of sheer sense of unity. The same people who patronise your businesses you insult them everyday and you claim to be the ones that develop their region, just because you are selling to them and making your profit?

Please sell your spare parts, electronics and okrika goods in the east... Let's see who will patronise you there.

If igbos that are majority monogamous have a "morally corrupt culture" to you afonjas, what then is to be said about you afonjas that are sizably polygamous with a greater divorce rate than we, the great igbos!!! (Google is your friend)

Do you afonjas build houses where you reside in other geopolitical areas away from your zone as the igbos do?!!!

Why doesn't you afonjas "sheer sense of unity" embolden you guys to make major capital investment in the territories of your "friends"?!!!

If igbos "hate" everybody according to you, how come they have the confidence to build houses in the midst of their "enemies" unlike you afonjas who are "loved" by all yet fearful of building houses in the zones of your "friends"?!!!

We igbos will tell you the unpalatable truth and this truth is what you zoogerians call "insults"!!!

When we rejected jubril, even on the two occasions he made an igbo son his running mate becayse of his islamist extremism, you zoogerians said that we "hate" moslems. We hate moslems yet we voted in yar'adua?!!!

Who are the ones crying today and forming all manner of vigilantes to combat herdsmen jïhad?!!!

Igbos are too wise to be economical with the truth and if you zoogerians see the telling of the truth to your faces as one being insultive, then that's you guys funeral!!!

Igbo amaka!!!
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2020
petitejolie:
Maybe i should patronise dem o. I need truck for my biz. Was thinking of shipping it from outside o

I am not here to market the trucks to you but if you purchase their vehicle, there is a big gain in after sales services and spare parts availability.

The initial financial outlay may be higher but, down the line, mid to long term ROI more than makes up for the initial squeeze.

Igbo amaka!!!
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nasige(m): 11:26am On Feb 25, 2020
I wonder if some one like Dangote is not doing his best to support Nigeria Economy what would have become of Nigeria economy, the useless House of Assemble members and some other Leaders Are just trying hard to wreck the economy, just imagine them planning to buy 400 car from overseas when there are companies in Nigeria that can produce cars for them to use.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by mikolo80: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2020
This is why no one will view fit you pipo
No igbo gov patronize innoson
5 sw gov bought all their Amotekun vehicles from him and see the dust you are yarning

Na wa o
MelesZenawi:

Dangote and many others have been doing same for long.

When did I refer to them as animals?

I will condemn what is bad and say the truth when I see one.

Hausa-fulani are far better than west on most issues.

West will highest resort to media in order to rubbish the company.

The antecedents are there for all to see.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 27, 2020
mikolo80:
This is why no one will view fit you pipo
No igbo gov patronize innoson
5 sw gov bought all their Amotekun vehicles from him and see the dust you are yarning

Na wa o

Wait, you believed what you just typed?
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by mikolo80: 4:37am On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Wait, you believed what you just typed?
I don't believe
I know
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 01, 2020
mikolo80:
I don't believe I know
Then you must be living on Mars not Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by mikolo80: 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Then you must be living on Mars not Nigeria.
that's not an answer
And you're doing that cos you know it's true
Re: Dangote Invests N63bn In Transit Support Services, Buys 3,500 Trucks by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2020
mikolo80:
that's not an answer And you're doing that cos you know it's true

It is a bloody lie. None of them patronises him.
Stop spreading fake news and lies...
Nothing of such has ever happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Advertises Her Goods With Music And Dance In Market (Photos) / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.