Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) (7711 Views)

Pre-wedding: We Met Through Her Mum Three Years Later And Now A Date Fixed / Beverly Osu Goes Completely Nude In The Beach (+18 Photo) / VASSELINE Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Poses Completely Nude (18+ PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 11:25am On Feb 24, 2020

I will be brief

"About 12 Years ago, my sister was living with us (our parents) because her husband travelled to Canada. She gave birth newly which made her get a help for herself. Our help when she came was a 14 years old girl. Then i was still in the University. "

He continued " Two years later, i graduated from University, She was now 16 years old and i was 24, While i was at home waiting for NYSC. I started noticing that she was trying to initiate a relationship with me. I tried to avoid it as much as possible.

One day, while everyone was away, She wrote on a piece of paper " I noticed that I am forcing myself on you, Sorry i won't do it again. Find a place to forgive me. " I read this and called her, she came and looked depressed facially. So i drew her closer and then she fell on me and we had sex. She vowed she had never done it but I never saw blood although it was very tight .We had many more sex romps b4 I went for service.

Aftermath

I helped her open a flourishing bakery business and then later About 7 years later when she was 21, she got married because I couldn't marry her due to AS X AS blood group.

Matters started arising, She told her husband accusing us of abusing her physical and emotionally (especially that we mocked her poor parents). She also said that i raped her several times and gifted her Nokia c5(which is true) as compensation (Not true). "

I Chizuru01 asked him the time the husband spoke to him about the rape, he said about 5 weeks ago and from the looks of things, he wants to extort me.

My Coursemate then continued "Now i am devastated as I don't want anything to tamper with the peace of my family and my career . "

He asked me " Should I go ahead with my plans of assassinating the man and his barren wife? or should let the matter to escalate while i pray and be hopeful? "

Now nairalanders, Help me advice him.

Should he let this man and his wife to keep extorting money from him or they expose him destroying his personality at home and if it gets to his employers ear, will terminate his Career ?

Or should he silence them once and for all for not letting bygones be bygones?
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2020
Their Photo has been deleted by the mods for Violation of rules.
You would have judged if it was truly rape or not.
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by kestolove95(m): 11:35am On Feb 24, 2020
Am not advising
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 11:39am On Feb 24, 2020
kestolove95:
Am not advising

Why?

Would you had done the same as she did if you had such sex experience when you were younger?
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by slimjohn2k5: 11:40am On Feb 24, 2020
Did the two of u remove pregnancy?
You left that part out
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Did the two of u remove pregnancy? You left that part out
No Pregnancy was involved
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by AfroKnight: 12:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
It’s her word against his. Whatever you do, never give in to blackmail. Once you pay, you will always pay. What’s the worst that can happen? They’ll label you a rapist. Well, slam them with a defamation suit in return. It will be messy but it is better than paying blackmail money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Foodqueen(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2020
Which Kain story wey no add up be this one.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by DAramis: 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2020
covering one sin with a bigger sin.
You, young man is the one that is evil.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Sapphire86(f): 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Foodqueen:

My sister, I thought I was the only one confused as everyone started dropping advise...

OP, we don't understand your write-up... What are your trying to say in your aftermath?

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2020
Foodqueen:

What don't you understand

Sapphire86:

My sister, I thought I was the only one confused as everyone started dropping advise...

OP, we don't understand your write-up... What are your trying to say in your aftermath?

I created a thread on behalf of my coursmate that is too shy to do so.Observe especially my quotation signs
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2020
His a fool to have slept with a girl of 14 claiming that she is 16 then 7years later she is 21. You do the calculation and see if 16+7=23yrs and 14+7=21yrs when she get married.
Meaning that the girl was rape because you have grown up and should have control your desires.
I am waiting for service around June this year my date is an army office who is posted very far from my state (though we are having misunderstanding) now am in mom's shops alot of teenager (18-21) pass advance even some at night will come to buy stuff not wearing bra just to display there breast... Yes am moved am 24 but this girls are not to be seen as a intimacy gadget but as ignorant kids (even though they may have engaged in sex). Thank God I just got a job (In a radio station) which made me to on my data (for the email) now to see this stuff.
You have committed a crime and you want to cover the crime with another crime (assassination) which shows you are stupid.. the money you will pay for the assassinator why not invite them in a roundtable aggrement offer the money make sure it is not recorded and let them sign a document not to reveal it to the society if not the will pay.
Again you would have married her irrespective of the genotype (if she is good for sex she is good for marriage) after all many children out there need who to call Dad

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Adasun(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2020
What ever ur course mate would do,let him not engage in murder nor give in to there extortion tactics.
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Sapphire86(f): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
Finally, I understood quite a bit!!

How high is your friend's emotion that makes him conceive and feel comfortable with murder

Is it that easy and comfortable to shed human blood when it's not as if we are discussing chicken here??

He should have known right from the day he slept with an underage girl, it was a ticking time bomb...

I don't know what else to say, others will advise accordingly

Thou shall not kill! I know there is a lot of lawlessness going on in Nigeria but advise him not to add his preconceived murder to it
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Yeecar(m): 2:19pm On Feb 24, 2020
In whatever you do, do not KILL!
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Yeecar(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2020
AfroKnight:
It’s her word against his. Whatever you do, never give in to blackmail. Once you pay, you will always pay. What’s the worst that can happen? They’ll label you a rapist. Well, slam them with a defamation suit in return. It will be messy but it is better than paying blackmail money.
Seconded!
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 2:21pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chizuru01:

Now nairalanders, Help me advice him.

Should he let this man and his wife to keep extorting money from him or they expose him destroying his personality at home and if it gets to his employers ear, will terminate his Career ?

Or should he silence them once and for all for not letting bygones be bygones?

d matter get as e be, u can't sue her cos u Had sex with a minor, just be far away from her and her weak husband, avoid them
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by MrBachelor: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
Well, he had sex with her when she was 16. So it still counts as rape. If he thinks he can get away with covering one crime with another one, he should, by all means, go ahead.
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mandelus:
His a fool to have slept with a girl of 14 claiming that she is 16 then 7years later she is 21. You do the calculation and see if 16+7=23yrs and 14+7=21yrs when she get married.
Meaning that the girl was rape because you have grown up and should have control your desires.
I am waiting for service around June this year my date is an army office who is posted very far from my state (though we are having misunderstanding) now am in mom's shops alot of teenager (18-21) pass advance even some at night will come to buy stuff not wearing bra just to display there breast... Yes am moved am 24 but this girls are not to be seen as a intimacy gadget but as ignorant kids (even though they may have engaged in sex). Thank God I just got a job (In a radio station) which made me to on my data (for the email) now to see this stuff.
You have committed a crime and you want to cover the crime with another crime (assassination) which shows you are stupid.. the money you will pay for the assassinator why not invite them in a roundtable aggrement offer the money make sure it is not recorded and let them sign a document not to reveal it to the society if not the will pay.
Again you would have married her irrespective of the genotype (if she is good for sex she is good for marriage) after all many children out there need who to call Dad

Oga, this is a second hand account. He might have made mistake in his calculations. In fact, i know the said girl (woman). She attended Abia Poly.

Their is difference between Girls without bra or putting on skimpy dresses coming to your shop in an open place and Girl living with you seducing you.She will definitely get you unless you either leave as other leave in the morning or you travel.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chizuru01:

Oga, this is a second hand account. He might have made mistake in his calculations. In fact, i know the said girl (woman). She attended Abia Poly.

Their is difference between Girls without bra or putting on skimpy dresses coming to your shop in an open place and Girl living with you seducing you.She will definitely get you unless you either leave as other leave or you travel.
Is he dump that he cannot warn his house girl on how to dress appropriately as a graduate... The girl in question is even a graduate too (Abia poly). I acknowledge that people go extra mile to get what the want bro and yes the deed has been done.. he should hear from them first before making his final conclusion. He should always documents or keep records for his own safety also never agree or claim to have rape her oh if not the will record it and use it against him.. he should claim to sort for peace instead even if we know you are a friend to a rapist grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by cRobo: 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2020
No fvck to.give here
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by MrStan11(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
grin

You re lucky that you re in Nigeria.
R Kelly is in jail for similar case.
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by aro360: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
OP mafo......just explain things as e happen but na dat age 16(under age) na be problem
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by jwax: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2020
If only Nigeria is a sane country you should be in jail for rape. Sex with any lady below 18 is rape whether she seduced or forced you.

You are an idiot And I wish I can trace and report you right now. Rapist
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 10:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
jwax:
If only Nigeria is a sane country you should be in jail for rape. Sex with any lady below 18 is rape whether she seduced or forced you.

You are an idiot And I wish I can trace and report you right now. Rapist

Calm down. Am not the one

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 10:28pm On Feb 24, 2020
aro360:
OP mafo......just explain things as e happen but na dat age 16(under age) na be problem

Aswear
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Chizuru01:

Their is difference between Girls without bra or putting on skimpy dresses coming to your shop in an open place and Girl living with you seducing you.She will definitely get you unless you either leave as other leave in the morning or you travel.
Settle them with money let them sign written notes if the come back for money sue them calculating all expenses and stress +
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Chizuru01(m): 6:28am On Feb 25, 2020
cRobo:
No fvck to.give here
You can take the exit...
Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 25, 2020
Well if he is ready to pay $5millions for an assassin he can contact me.The truth is that most of this young girls are usually excited about sex without weighing the unintended consequences .You should have just avoided it to safe your skin.But the excitement of wanting to disvirgin a girl obviously becloud rational thinking... No need to stress your self trying to assasinate anybody..Rape is the New lie but technically it is rape if you force your way in base on assumptions not consent.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by Randy100: 7:08am On Feb 25, 2020
Let him organize a perfect hit. I think it is his only option.

1 Like

Re: Sex With Minor: Nine Years Later And This Is Happening To Me (18+ Photo) by itsme01: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2020
undecided

Oga what your friend did was bad, but what the girl wants to do is even worse , the only thing left is to deny and then proceed to block every means of communications with them .. this is Nigeria, and in our criminal and penal code justice system, it would take a miracle for the girl to be able to prove rape, sex or molestation by you or your friend (as seen by Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos)

the more you talk to them the more you act foolishly and think of a foolish way of making the matters disapear

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Man Stunned Seeing Independent Ladies Queue For Male Customers At Warri / Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue State / I Prefer Loose Pussy To Tight Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.