Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,561 members, 7,843,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

jh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / jh (579 Views)

Jk Jh H,h Khhhh Hhhkhlkhklhjkllkjhlkhklhj / jh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jh by Godoverevery: 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2020
hi
Re: jh by crackkhaus: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2020
You did not overreact and a fiancée is not a wife.

Continue having your 'good time' with her, but if you still wish to marry someone like that, then the joke is on you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: jh by Godoverevery: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
crackkhaus:
You did not overreact and a fiancée is not a wife.

Continue having your 'good time' with her, but if you still wish to marry someone like that, then the joke is on you.
Honestly I love her and she is really sweet...but for all d bad things she said ds guy did to her....she still talk about him freely with no anger....infact I can say she talks about him with all smiles which i find disgusting.
Re: jh by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 24, 2020
any lady talking about ex dis and ex dat misses the ex.if the ex makes a comeback she will definetly open for ex cheesy.be wary of such ladies cheesy.and op u try oo..dat not a lady u ought to be with.

3 Likes

Re: jh by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2020
Godoverevery:

Honestly I love her and she is really sweet...but for all d bad things she said ds guy did to her....she still talk about him freely with no anger....infact I can say she talks about him with all smiles which i find disgusting.
she still loves her ex and misses him.u probably her second option even though u love her.
Re: jh by tidalstorm(m): 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
The relationship is turning toxic especially when your girl starts comparing you with her ex. You can't be happy in such relationship where you keep comparing your self to another person.
It puts you on a pedestal that may be unhealthy for the relationship.
Tell her if she wants to go back to her past, she can go back to her ex.

1 Like

Re: jh by Omar09(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
Godoverevery:
Good afternoon guys.
my fiancée really got me really angry over the weekend and I don't know if I over reacted.
A Normal me isn't d jealous thing but I don't know why ds got on my nerves.
The issh is she talks about her ex on several occasions.....I have told her once I don't like we talking about our ex's
so after a good time we were relaxing den she started talking about D's guy again (mentioning is name) saying how he could have sex all day long ....how he does hard sex and didn't like it ....how she is very sure one of d guy ex want him really back cos of d sex...I was really mad hearing all D's
I told her point blank she have only left d guy physically but emotionally she is still attached to him.....I also told her am sure she doesn't love me D same way she loved him
she denied all D's .... arguement broke out and we have spoken since den.
so am rite here thinking did I over reacted??

How dare you be lazy with your words?

You overreacted bro. You should have warned her sternly of this particular behavior the first time she exhibited it. Note it is one thing to warn, it's also another to state the consequences that follows if warning is not hid to. Unfortunately, most guys only end at just warning. The few who state the consequences don't actually stand by it because, most times they say what they can't do.

1 Like

Re: jh by Godoverevery: 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2020
tidalstorm:
The relationship is turning toxic especially when your girl starts comparing you with her ex. You can't be happy in such relationship where you keep comparing your self to another person.
It puts you on a pedestal that may be unhealthy for the relationship.
Tell her if she wants to go back to her past, she can go back to her ex.
She doesn't compare us....she only love talking about him.
I just think she hasn't totally let go ....they dated for 3yrs which is understood alot of memories was created but is disgusting hearing about him from her.
Re: jh by Davash222(m): 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
She's indirectly telling you to up your sex game.
How do you even feel comfortable dating a non virgin Nigerian girl
Re: jh by crackkhaus: 6:49pm On Feb 24, 2020
Godoverevery:

Okay loverboy, carry on... cool

1 Like

Re: jh by tidalstorm(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Godoverevery:

I just think she hasn't totally let go ....they dated for 3yrs which is understood alot of memories was created but is disgusting hearing about him from her.

Just tell her to stop talking about her ex when she's around you. Sooner or later it will definitely affect your esteem.
I had an ex who was always innocently talking about her exes. It was messing my mind up, i had to pack and go.

1 Like

Re: jh by XhosaNostra(f): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2020
Godoverevery:

How soon after their break up did you two start dating? Personally, I'm very wary of people who don't take breaks between relationships. Maybe it's just me, but I feel you need space & time to process your emotions after a break up. None of that you need to get under another person to get over someone. It's up there in the disgusting scale as your GF telling you about her ex's sex life. I'd have been so triggered!

1 Like

Re: jh by Godoverevery: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2020
Omar09:

How dare you be lazy with your words?

You overreacted bro. You should have warned her sternly of this particular behavior the first time she exhibited it. Note it is one thing to warn, it's also another to state the consequences that follows if warning is not hid to. Unfortunately, most guys only end at just warning. The few who state the consequences don't actually stand by it because, most times they say what they can't do.
Hmmm.......we are adults and I don't think I could have done anything beyond just telling her I don't like it
Re: jh by Godoverevery: 7:39pm On Feb 24, 2020
XhosaNostra:

How soon after their break up did you two start dating? Personally, I'm very wary of people who don't take breaks between relationships. Maybe it's just me, but I feel you need space & time to process your emotions after a break up. None of that you need to get under another person to get over someone. It's up there in the disgusting scale as your GF telling you about her ex's sex life. I'd have been so triggered!
According to her it was like 7month after we started out courtship
Re: jh by Omar09(m): 7:40pm On Feb 24, 2020
Godoverevery:

Hmmm.......we are adults and I don't think I could have done anything beyond just telling her I don't like it

Did you think of telling her that any time she brings up her ex again, she will go back to them and you are leaving her? Is it just enough to show you are angry?

Women behave like four year olds. When they disobey or misbehaves, they need to be punished. You don't just tell a four year old you are angry... The child wouldn't understand. You have to put up punishment for every time she disobeys.

1 Like

Re: jh by XhosaNostra(f): 7:42pm On Feb 24, 2020
Godoverevery:

According to her it was like 7month after we started out courtship

After? Hmmmm...

(1) (Reply)

Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS / Help A Blue Pill Guy / I Have A Weakness For My Ex Lover But Am Engaged To Another Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.