Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. (41934 Views)

Why Do People Hate Nigerian Local Dogs? / My Neighbors Dogs Are Causing Nuisance. How Do I Control Their Noise? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by fatymore(f): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house we no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund
haahaaa...

Fear fear man..lol...

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by MyOleSolksjaer: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Are they Calabar people?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Gudlite: 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
If you keep your dogs in an enclosed place, nobody will kill them. But if you allow them to move around in the compound where there are other people stay,
Do not expect any thing less than killing them

That local breed type of dog always look like coronavirus distributor.

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Kiloseria: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
It's not just easy for your neighbor to have access to your dogs, it shows clearly that you are constituting nuisance in your environment. Becareful or else your dogs may send you to prison.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
You dey train dog for house we no be your own.....I had a fight with my neighbor because of his stupid hungry looking German Shepherd dog....I suffer rise 350k pay for house rent...one useless dog go dey bark me whenever I come back late like say na them dey pay my house rent ..... when ever the dog see me with a lady coming into the compound he will start flexing muscle excepting me to run.....to go house sometimes dey Taya me because of one useless dog....if I traveled and come back late I will decide to stay in a hotel because of the dog......just last week I came back late from travel I went to my normal hotel it's full already....the only room remaining is there vip suit 70k per night...I was like shey I dey mad ni when I get house....I decided to go home...I reach my house open my gate and drive in I didn't see the useless dog...I thought something happened to it...I was so happy I was finally free....I didn't know that the useless dog was hiding somewhere waiting for me to come out of the car.... immediately I step out of the car...the dog jump on me... What saved me was the laptop bag I was carrying because the dog was busy biting the bag....I didn't know when I slapped the dog twice...the dog ran to one corner crying....the slap was so loud that the owner have to come outside to know what was happening...I gave him a warning that if I should come home tomorrow I see the dog lose.. I will lock him and his generation up....if you like dog so much that you like to train one wait until you have your own house....you can't plant flowers in another man's compund

LoL
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by michoim(m): 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

I hear you bro.

No vex, if I keep my dog for my flat space come comot am tongue.

That is where I will keep it until God bless me with my own house
Then be ready for more troubles ahead...

1 Like

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Strongman33: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:

I hear you bro.

No vex, if I keep my dog for my flat space come comot am tongue.

That is where I will keep it until God bless me with my own house

Lol, okay dog man. I hope say na local dogs too.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2020
michoim:

Then be ready for more troubles ahead...

Trouble? Them no reach.

Read my comment again, after all her failed attempt to get the landlord to order the removal of the dog, she gave up and accepted her fate.

I later moved out of that place
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
Strongman33:

Lol, okay dog man. I hope say na local dogs too.

No, he is a foreign breed(Caucasian shepherd)
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by suco01(m): 4:28pm On Feb 26, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Hidden CCTV! Then sue them with the evidence till they go broke. grin

You think he will win the case, Maybe in another state but in lagos he will regret his actions. I don't know how some people reason sef in a shared compound rearing of animals

Have you forgotten the case of a neighbor dog that bite off the scalp of a boy. Go and ask the dog owner how it went down with him before bringing this senseless idea.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Born2Breed(f): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
The comments here are huge comic relief.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by blackjack21(m): 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bubewilson:
You never mentioned in your initial post that you live in a flat. Secondly the poisoning allegation is subjective because you don't have prove.

You live in a flat and that means shared tenancy. I assume all your dogs don't stay indoors with you.

For you to assume that your neighborhours are poisoning them suggests that the dogs prolly don't have an enclosure only you have access to. Possibly they come in contact with your neighbours which shouldn't be.

People get away with so many wrong things in this country and feel it is there right. How and why should you be keeping plenty dogs in an apartment that is not exclusive to you. It's totally wrong and you should apply caution.

Who's more Evil ; he who Keep the dogs or they who murdered them?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by waaclef(m): 4:31pm On Feb 26, 2020
When is the wake keep for the dog?
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by jasman1: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
I don’t like living with dogs too cause they smell. Move to where dog lovers stay, don’t be a nuisance
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Aystarz: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tominix:
Niggar where u day mak u dash me wan lolz my neighbours killed my dogs name listed
alvin, (male),
barry, (male),
kate, (female),
zimri, (male),
timon, (male),
pumba, (male),
pumba, (female),

One compound fool for my yeye compound that year call him own 'Simba'. Boy! That dog was a constant nuisance to those who lived in and around...
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Op you are a selfish nonentity, you don't consider your neighbor's well-being before your very own self. Get a big cage and lock your dogs in it. That way no one will have access to your dogs and you can't be constituting nuisance in a place where you and your neighbors pay rent. When you get your own place you can rear 100 dogs and no one will care. Best still rear your dogs inside your own damn flat

5 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Beedude(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
ikezuora4689:
That's just it. I love dogs. But rearing it in a rented apartment where u have neighbors is absolutely wrong. Why do we love getting ourselves into unnecessary issues

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by rhames(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2020
Bubewilson:
You shouldn't consititue a nuisance to your neighbours because you keep plenty dogs. Am sure if they report you to the ministry of environment and an inspection is conducted, you must be found wanting in one way or the other.

Get a vet to check your dogs and stop assuming they were poisoned.

Move to a place where you can live alone with your dogs.

It's either of two things:

1. Your neighborhood is a quiet one.

2. There are people who are professional dog eaters.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by supercase1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tominix:
Niggar where u day mak u dash me wan lolz my neighbours killed my dogs name listed
alvin, (male),
barry, (male),
kate, (female),
zimri, (male),
timon, (male),
pumba, (male),
pumba, (female),
My own sick dog buhari wasn't spared smh
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
otunbalamba:
grin chaii, see as these ones dey waste dogs meat cheesy how dem go dey poison dogs undecided dem for just dey knack dem something head cool so boys go fit chop them na cheesy
Choi.. bossman.. nawa you.. cow meat no do you finish
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by TwinnyStore(f): 4:38pm On Feb 26, 2020
Why would you keep a dog in a shared compound ?if you want to keep dogs go get a house with just a single flat in it or wait till you build your own house please.

If I were to be in that compound ,I would have reported you to the landlord.

I dislike dogs.

Quick loan for salary earners only.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
You shouldn't breed dogs in a shared apartment. Your dogs will bark and disturbed them while sleeping. How can you be so inconsiderate? I live in a flat, I own a German Shepherd, she never steps outside without me! She stays indoors and sleeps in my bed. I can't let her loose so she attacks my neighbour at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2020
DownChelsea:
I love cats. I hate dogs
.. witch

just kidding
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by atmstyle: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH
Install cctv to watch their pound.
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by bezimo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Yea thats it. I rear local dogs and I have a lot of them. I had a dog that gave birth to 5 pups and after 2 weeks they all died. I suspected poisoning but as a young wise man I moved on.

Not long after the mother dog died too. I was mad like wtf they killed it too. But no lele na local dog cheap. I got another one and like a miracle it gave me 7 pups. These new pups are dying again, left with 4 and they are not old yet I would have sold them.

My neighbors are killing my dogs and I don't know what to do. They even Sympathised with me sef (oju aye) but I know baba GOD DEY WATCH

Pack out.Nor everyone love dog
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by pmoye(m): 4:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
If I was your neighbour and your unwanted pets get to my side of the yard, i would not even poison then, they will simply be disappearing one by one.
If you must keep pet in a shared compound, make sure your pets don't constitute nuisance to your neighbours.

That common sense should be common enough.

Makavelli25:

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by DaRuud(m): 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba werey,i said the dogs were poisoned,and i live in a flat where we dnt interact

Ogbeni , shey O ya were .
He said get a vet to check your dogs before you accuse your neighbors of poisoning them.

Next thing you will blame Baba Buhari ,

for this tough condition you dey train dogssssss for flat

3 Likes

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Acidosis(m): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2020
In my former apartment, dogs were a major nuisance. If you love dogs and desire to have them walk around the neighborhood, then go and build your own apartment. I can't let anyone disturb my peace, and the sanity of my guests with baseless barking and odour. The day the said neighbour came in with dog no.5, I dared everyone I was going to rear 15 pigs in the compound. Let's all dispose our senses in the bin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Mazikic(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2020
Anybody that's so heartless to the extent of poisoning a dog is really EVIL! That kind of person can also kill a human being without baiting an eyelid. SO YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL!!!
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

sounds like corona virus
Re: Living With Neighbors That Hate Dog. by Onlyonebuhari: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2020
Makavelli25:

Which means your dog go beyond their boundaries. No one will kill your dogs if you don't disturb your neighbor with terrible odour unnecessary barking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Angry Villagers Beat Dogs To Death After Going On Rampage. Photos / The Rat My Dog Killed Last Night!! Pepper Soup On Point. pics uploaded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.