Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified (14234 Views)

APC Backs Governors On Naira Redesign Policy - Abdullahi Adamu / Alleged Sabotage: Sagay Backs Tinubu, Says Somebody Is Playing Underhand Game / APC Backs Sanwo-Olu On Abolition Of Pension Payment To Tinubu, Fashola, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Jack500: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2020
rummmy:
i thought you are above tribalism.
It's either south east or south south gets the presidential ticket of apc or we vote for a northerner candidate irrespective of the party or who he is running with.
South west can never get out Vote because with sw ,southern Nigeria is dead,let us all serve the north.....

Pls, keep ur useless 5% votes, to hell with them
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Eteka1(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2020
Leo3333:
[s][/s]

...and I'm sure you are one of those who claim to abhor corruption.

Sad!

Should the APC nominate Tinubu, then watch as any northern candidate presented by the PDP annihilate him at the polls.

You lie my brother. As long as he is the flag bearer of the ruling party, he has a lot of structure in the South West (second largest voting strength after North West) and has a running mate from the North, then he will roundly defeat even Atiku in that election.

Election is not won on social media.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by 1miccza: 9:00am On Feb 25, 2020
wetin dem for do??
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by lagdmark(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2020
Ole Tinubu is referring to the NURTWU as his lagos supporters. Apc lagos have realised that Tinubu is a crook and of no value to the SW.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Zeesugar(f): 9:24am On Feb 25, 2020
Mcquine:

You must clearly be coming from a lineage of backwardness.

Your choices clearly shows that.

I'm sure you're part of the people that clamoured for this dullard of a president.

Enjoy your handful

Obviously you are from a lineage of backwardness suffering from IQ Regression
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by 7lives: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2020
rummmy:
It's either south east or south south gets the presidential ticket of apc or we vote for a northerner candidate irrespective of the party or who he is running with.
South west can never get out Vote because with sw ,southern Nigeria is dead,let us all serve the north.....

What would I do with your incosequential vote when I have Kano' Kaduna Katsina.
If your vote is that heavy, Your candidate would have won the last presidential election.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by guychidile: 10:21am On Feb 25, 2020
lagos apc surpose support Tinubu 100% because,he is their life wire.,take of u leave it.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 25, 2020
Lagos president maybe.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Enwhen(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2020
seunmsg:

Tinubu is not even my first choice but he’s the only one you picked out to abuse. The contest has not even started and you are already shamelessly playing the religion card.

See, APC is not the only political party in Nigeria, we also have PDP. Good enough, Igbos have more stake in PDP than any region. While south western candidates like Bode George will contest for PDP presidential ticket, I urge Igbo candidates to also do the same. About time you guys stop hiding behind Atiku’s Fulani ass.

The northerners are more wiser than we southerners...if only u have stayed in the north mostly prior and during election... THERE IS NO WAY A DIVIDED SOUTH CAN WIN ELECTION, EXCEPT THE PDP WILL GIVE IT TO SOUTH IF THE APC DOES.

It is certain the Cabals will not give Baba Tinubu or star boy VP the ticket of APC, which may lead to movement of structures from APC as it is being preparing to be cooked, it's going to be tough , because I know the Cabals have filed enough charges against Baba Tinubu and Star boy VP, their threat in APC...it would be better if the south come out with one voice that is its the time for the SOUTH, else the Cabals will come out with their NorthEast President(show biz Gov Zulum or Kingigbe) and SouthEast VP. The PDP will never give it to the South , until they collect power , they are more concern on getting the power before proper zoning... If the APC fails to give Baba Tinubu or any of his boys, it would be an easy ride for the PDP if it also doesn't scatters , but if it does , the Cabals will have the day, mostly now that most PDP Govs are romancing with them at night...personally, I see the cabals winning 2023 Election with the anti-graft agencies... Because the hope of Baba Tinubu, the likes of Ganduge , Boss Mustapha , Alhaji Takai Kano, Gov Atiku ... All have issues with the EFCC, May God will be done in Nigeria ....they are all thieves...so unfortunate that Nigeria is not close to better life

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by klax(m): 10:58am On Feb 25, 2020
This is no news nah its sure bet that Lagos will be the first to back him and that is mormal, I'm mot surprise a bit.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Kfed4ril(m): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2020
seunmsg:

[b]Tinubu is not even my first choice but he’s the only one you picked out to abuse. [/b]The contest has not even started and you are already shamelessly playing the religion card.

See, APC is not the only political party in Nigeria, we also have PDP. Good enough, Igbos have more stake in PDP than any region. While south western candidates like Bode George will contest for PDP presidential ticket, I urge Igbo candidates to also do the same. About time you guys stop hiding behind Atiku’s Fulani ass.

That is too show you that Tinubu isn’t an option,
If you’re people are serious present the likes of Akinkunmi Adesina of ADB not the likes of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Zeesugar:

Obviously I am from a lineage of backwardness suffering from IQ Regression
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by ThatFairGuy: 11:57am On Feb 25, 2020
F.O.O.L.S. grin
You want your candidate (Easterner) to emerge from AN ISLAMIC PARTY grin grin grin joke on your F.o.o.lishness
You're already castigating Yorubas, Islam and you'll want our support grin
Why can't you people contest from the party you've laboured for YEARS? The party you've been voting for since inception of this 4th republic, but you prefer APC (party Yorubas laboured for? YOU'RE ALL CONFUSED.
BESIDES, HOW DID YOU ARRIVED AT THAT STATISTICS OF 52% CHRISTIANS IN NIGERIA, ARR YOU BEING SARCASTIC OR YOU'RE IGNORANT OF IT.
STOP THINKING ABOUT PRESIDENCY AND FOCUS ON YOUR UNACHIEVABLE Biafra
[s]
SciLab:

But na Tinubu get appeal? You want to Islamize the country by putting Tinubu and another northerner on a muslim/muslim ticket in a country where Christians are more than 52% of the total population?

Joker! You never ready! Keep deceiving yourself with your new found love for 'southen region'.

Are you guys even southeners? Abi no be westerners una dey claim after 2015 elections? grin
[/s]
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by AkuluAmu: 11:59am On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

for more jokes text ONU to 419
[/s]
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Leo3333: 12:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
Eteka1:
You lie my brother. As long as he is the flag bearer of the ruling party, he has a lot of structure in the South West (second largest voting strength after North West) and has a running mate from the North, then he will roundly defeat even Atiku in that election.

Election is not won on social media.

Really?

Do you think Buhari with the "...lot of structure" (and his popularity in the north) really defeated Atiku in the last election?

...and hope you noticed the Guber voting pattern in the north in 2019. That should tell tell you that "structures" mean next to nothing and only endure in the north when their interest is protected.

Wait till a northerner (especially a formidable one) emerges on the platform of the PDP...then you will understand what damage the division in the South has done to their political fortune.

Brace up, brace up brother, for some brutal political lesson from the north in 2023.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by chaloskyx: 12:17pm On Feb 25, 2020
imagine hundreds of capable youths and individuals in this country and you are still supporting a corrupt man who has single highhandedly made Lagos his personal ATM to be president can we as Nigerians just wake up already and take this country from the oligarchs

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Dotunking01: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hi there, Are you an individual business owner, a vendor or you run a corporate organization. Do you wish to join a platform that gives you steady event jobs as well as connects you to real clients all over Nigeria? If yes, sign up with us by filling this short form to show your interest
http:///9japarryReg

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by thundafire: 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2020
B4 no be der frog eye lord of bourdillion if dey don't who will
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Burruchaga71(m): 1:04pm On Feb 25, 2020
He can only be president of Oduduwa republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Eteka1(m): 1:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Leo3333:

Really?

Do you think Buhari with the "...lot of structure" (and his popularity in the north) really defeated Atiku in the last election?

...and hope you noticed the Guber voting pattern in the north in 2019. That should tell tell you that "structures" mean next to nothing and only endure in the north when their interest is protected.

Wait till a northerner (especially a formidable one) emerges on the platform of the PDP...then you will understand what damage the division in the South has done to their political fortune.

Brace up, brace up brother, for some brutal political lesson from the north in 2023.
Your answer to me is the more reason I don't need to argue with you.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by PCFC(m): 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
--

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Champneys: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
Clowns.

Tinubu aint winning nothing!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by oyatz(m): 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2020
SciLab:

But na Tinubu get appeal? You want to Islamize the country by putting Tinubu and another northerner on a muslim/muslim ticket in a country where Christians are more than 52% of the total population?

Joker! You never ready! Keep deceiving yourself with your new found love for 'southen region'.

Are you guys even southeners? Abi no be westerners una dey claim after 2015 elections? grin

If Tinubu clinches APC presidential ticket, he will win. APC is poised to win the 2023 election.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by oyatz(m): 2:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
Champneys:
Clowns.

Tinubu aint winning nothing!
If he wins APC primaries, he will win the main election.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Champneys: 2:46pm On Feb 25, 2020
oyatz:

If he wins APC primaries, he will win the main election.
I laugh in Bourdillon!
He aint winning anything nationally.
Dead the matter sir.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by oyatz(m): 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
Champneys:

I laugh in Bourdillon!
He aint winning anything nationally.
Dead the matter sir.

I repeat if Tinubu wins the APC presidential ticket, there's no strong opposition that can defeat him.

Winning a presidential election is not a tea party.
A candidate with solid support in the N/West (18 million registered voters) and the S/West (15 million registered voters) is a very formidable candidate.

Just mention 2 candidates from the opposition who can defeat the APC in THREE YEARS time.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by oyatz(m): 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
rummmy:

The majority the people that will vote in 2023 aren't on Nairaland, besides the political parties ,to a great extent determine who will be their candidates.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by oyatz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
chaloskyx:
imagine hundreds of capable youths and individuals in this country and you are still supporting a corrupt man who has single highhandedly made Lagos his personal ATM to be president can we as Nigerians just wake up already and take this country from the oligarchs

You are an educated youth,why can't you contest and win the presidential election?

There's no one stopping the intelligent and hard-working youths of Nigeria from contesting for the Presidency but it seems they will prefer that the 'older' politicians leave the political arena for them (entitlement mentality).
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by oyatz(m): 3:44pm On Feb 25, 2020
lagdmark:
Ole Tinubu is referring to the NURTWU as his lagos supporters. Apc lagos have realised that Tinubu is a crook and of no value to the SW.

Are you a stakeholder in the Lagos chapter of the APC?
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by oyatz(m): 3:51pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enwhen:

The northerners are more wiser than we southerners...if only u have stayed in the north mostly prior and during election... THERE IS NO WAY A DIVIDED SOUTH CAN WIN ELECTION, EXCEPT THE PDP WILL GIVE IT TO SOUTH IF THE APC DOES.

It is certain the Cabals will not give Baba Tinubu or star boy VP the ticket of APC, which may lead to movement of structures from APC as it is being preparing to be cooked, it's going to be tough , because I know the Cabals have filed enough charges against Baba Tinubu and Star boy VP, their threat in APC...it would be better if the south come out with one voice that is its the time for the SOUTH, else the Cabals will come out with their NorthEast President(show biz Gov Zulum or Kingigbe) and SouthEast VP. The PDP will never give it to the South , until they collect power , they are more concern on getting the power before proper zoning... If the APC fails to give Baba Tinubu or any of his boys, it would be an easy ride for the PDP if it also doesn't scatters , but if it does , the Cabals will have the day, mostly now that most PDP Govs are romancing with them at night...personally, I see the cabals winning 2023 Election with the anti-graft agencies... Because the hope of Baba Tinubu, the likes of Ganduge , Boss Mustapha , Alhaji Takai Kano, Gov Atiku ... All have issues with the EFCC, May God will be done in Nigeria ....they are all thieves...so unfortunate that Nigeria is not close to better life

The people you call the cabals are only powerful in the Presidency and largely due to Buhari.

On their own, people like Mamman Daura, Abba Kyari or Lawal Daura can't win Senatorial elections in their various States. They have very little electoral values.

They are NOT politicians but aides of Buhari who sometimes are allowed by Buhari to weild influence in the Presidency.
Re: 2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified by Legendguru: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2020
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom Urges NASS To Reject Water Resources Bill / Bandits Kill 50 Residents In Zamfara Communities / Jega Assumes Office As PLASU Governing Council Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.