Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:48 PM

What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out (764 Views)

Ladies, How Bad Does This Affect You? / What Would U Do If Ur Best Man Holds Ur Wife's Butt Like Dis On Ur Wedding Day? / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by WAECOFFICE: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
Tanx for the call & text messages. Sometimes try to make ur partner to be jealous, like talking & laughing wit another guy or girl when both of u are together wit that he or she will value u more. Topic" on the eve of ur wedding ur partner tell u a little secret of his or her past that he or she had a kid wit another guy or girl. what will u do? Will it affect ur wedding? Pls lets be real, especially girls, they wil cancel the wedding.
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Dyt(f): 8:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
Def dere r more deadly secrets
he shlda told me long b4 dat nyt
my trust in him ll die immediately
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by livedit(f): 9:09pm On Dec 17, 2010
Wow! You came hard with that question. This is kinda hard to answer. This is one of those times when I would say I'll cross that bridge if/when I came to it. Praying that it never happens. But to be on the real tip, that will definitely draw a slight wedge between us. Because if we agreed to get married, we should've been comfortable and honest enough to tell his/her partner something as important like this. You talking about another life for Christ sake! I won't deny I would be highly upset, hurt and devastated! No doubt and to say what I would do is something I can't answer. A very big part of my actions will solely rely on his explaination (granted it's the truth) of why and when he conceived a child while him and I was together and his relationship with his kid/mother. But then secondly, if he was shady all around and lying to me cheating and crap like that. That's a no brainer, he's out!

We can all say, well, I'll just call off the wedding and leave him. But most women/men who was genuinely in-love with their partner more than likely eventually end up forgiving the guy/gal and getting back with him/her and proceed with the wedding plans.
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Omolola1(f): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2010
Honestly, its a tough one

It would be very difficult to call off the wedding that night (i mean the eve of the wedding)
Not after the invitation cards is already given out, preparations on-going and stuffs like that
Honestly, its going to be very difficult, very very difficult!

I might forgive him though and go on with the wedding, but things might not be the same
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2010
This scammer is here with his stup1d question mtcheww
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Dsense(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2010
OP.
It won't affect the wedding . . .The wedding will be cunducted accordinly . . . . ,
But after the wedding . . . .''We ll have The honey moon in coffins'' angry
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Omolola1(f): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2010
Coffins? grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Dsense(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2010
^^ Yep sweetie . . . . . . . . . . . . .coffins!
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Omolola1(f): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2010
Awww!

That is not so good
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Osama10(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2010
If I find out on the altar self wedding close.
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Dsense(m): 1:11am On Dec 18, 2010
Omolola1:

Awww!

That is not so good

She chose it . . .
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by Akinagirl(f): 2:09am On Dec 18, 2010
Hell yea it would affect the wedding. I should have known about this crap while we was dating. WTF.
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by deniyor: 2:31am On Dec 18, 2010
Wedding is off. Till I get to decide what I really want to do. Unless there is absolute trust, honesty and openness, I won't go into the marriage.
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by WAECOFFICE: 8:47am On Dec 18, 2010
cry
Re: What Will U Do? Will This Affect Ur Wedding? Find Out by gbanikiti(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2010
I'l go on wit d wedding, but trust me ,i'l cheat on her.

(1) (Reply)

Be My Val / Do You Ever Feel Nervous And Paralyzed With Fear When You See A Woman You Want? / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.