Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here (2840 Views)

When Last Did You Cum Guys / Men Need To Realise That Having Money Doesn't Make Them A Catch. / “if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Alphamalesecret: 3:13pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.
How is your day going guys,

I am here to share a true story and drop a solution. You have to read to the end as i promise you will gain a lot. (Don't mind my pidgin elnglish here and there).

I saw this pretty girl back in school, and i worked like a farmer to get her attention grin, finally she fell for my looks and charms and we started dating.

Oh boy, i was proud of myself being her boo, so i loved her scarra, and she loved me right back.
We became so fond of each other that we started missing lectures because we will miss each other if we went.
We almost made plans to cohabit in school. I was certain i wanted to marry her shocked shocked

I took her to beautiful places and bought her good gifts...
Then one beautiful valentine afternoon, i took her to the beach and we had so much fun, as final year students, i was planning on the next phase of my life, so i engaged her.
That night she came to my lodge in school, and gave me the pot hole of joy to swim in, she was ready to give her all to me, she wanted me to drive her to high havens.

I have been waiting for that to happen for months now, but she kept asking me to wait...

And i waited for four whole months, four months (Jeez)!! cry cry

Then we started, i haven't done it for some time,

So i was very anxious and happy,

We went on to kiss and romance, and the rest,

But immediately i penetrated her, i came.

She was surprised, and i could sense displease in her face. But as a girl she maintained and we started over again, but it was hard for me to get it up again.

When it was finally up, within 8 seconds, i came again, and she was just beginning to get fully in the mood. Me i was already done and feeling sleepy but ashamed.

Of cause was surprised, but i wasn't cry cry it has been happening for a while and i didn't know how to go about it.

```bros stop laughing at me as if it doesn't happen to you``` grin grin grin.
Sister i know you have met that kind of guy ba?

Well, After that night, we tried a couple more times, and days to no avail,

so i started looking for a way out, some people said i should drink beer, and i should get high before,
i tried it, sometimes it will work for a round, when my eyes begin to clear, everything will go back to normal,

Some say i should use, TM, omo i sleep till the next day,

I would go to a traditional yourba herbal medicine man and he gave me what to take, any time i take it, it will be okay for that day, the next day it will stop,
and as a student i didn't always have the money to pay.

As this was going on, my girl had lost interest in sleeping with me, sometimes she will visit and want to talk only, if i tried to take action, she will decline and give excuses, in fact she started getting closer to my friend. Till one day, i caught them pants down in her room, i almost fainted.

When i confronted her, she told me i was weak, and don't satisfy her, that's why she had no other option.

I was hurt, and swore i will solve my problem, before it will ruin my marriage.

So i went online and started making research.....

I found out that i wasn't only having Erectile dysfunction, but my penis size was just around 5-5 inches

While women hole is from 7-9 inches

Luckily i stumbled upon hidden secrets that ancient Egyptian men used to employ to last long, and secrets that ancient Sudan's use to do enlargement of any part of there bodies, especially the cassava.

After trying a bunch of pills and pumps to no avail.

I used these ancient methods for 30 days..

Before i started i measured my cassava, and noted it. After 14 days i measured again and i had added 1 inch..

I was so happy, after another 14 days i checked i had added another. I was ale to add 2 inches in 30 days.

I started looking for a girl to experiment with, because i couldn't wait. cheesy cheesy

I went to club and landed a one night stand. yes na am a fine guy.

That night restored my ego, as i enjoyed myself and she came multiple times not faking it.

To cut the long story short. I talked to my ex, and told her what i noticed, and begged her to sleep with me to verify.

That's after 2 months of constant use of my methods.

She finally agreed since she wasn't dating anyone, just sleeping with my friend cry

That night i gave it to her like never before to anyone, she was so surprised and said she enjoyed it more than ever before.

Cause i learnt some new skills along the line while learning my strategies.

From then i became a no girlfriend guy. I became an Alpha Male. I work on my businesses, and my looks, when i have time, i play around with girls. They chase me now, I only chase after pre-selected high class girls, but i don't commit to none.

I have shared my strategies with many men, and they are seeing results, so i want to reach out to more men.

Now i know there could be some men or women who want their men to either

1. Enlarge their cassava
2. Last longer or
3. Increase their libido

Then i want to introduce you to The AlphaMale Cassava Secrets
Note: the female pot hole of joy enlarges the more you penetrate, if you don't update (enlarge) your cassava, with time it will no longer have the same effect on her walls...

[code][/code]Only for serious people.

What do you have to do?

Simply click the link https:///2Vmqwb6 put your email address/name to get access.

https:///2Vmqwb6

see you on the other side.

drop your comments if you as a girl can manage that kind of guy>??
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2020
Alphamalesecret:
Hello Nairalanders.

I am here to share a true story and drop a solution. You have to read to the end as i promise you will gain a lot. (Don't mind my pidgin elnglish here and there).

I saw this pretty girl back in school, and i worked like a farmer to get her attention grin, finally she fell for my looks and charms and we started dating.

Oh boy, i was proud of myself being her boo, so i loved her scarra, and she loved me right back.
We became so fond of each other that we started missing lectures because we will miss each other if we went.
We almost made plans to cohabit in school. I was certain i wanted to marry her shocked shocked

Then one beautiful valentine afternoon, i took her to the beach and we had so much fun, as final year students, i was planning on the next phase of my life, so i engaged her.
That night she came to my lodge in school, and gave me the pot hole of joy to swim in, she was ready to give her all to me, she wanted me to drive her to high havens.

I have been waiting for that to happen for months now, but she kept asking me to wait...

She was surprised, and i could sense displease in her face. But as a girl she maintained and we started over again, but it was hard for me to get it up again.

When it was finally up, within 8 seconds, i came again, and she was just beginning to get fully in the mood. Me i was already done and feeling sleepy but ashamed.

Of cause was surprised, but i wasn't cry cry it has been happening for a while and i didn't know how to go about it.

so i started looking for a way out, some people said i should drink beer, and i should get high before,
i tried it, sometimes it will work for a round, when my eyes begin to clear, everything will go back to normal,

I would go to a traditional yourba herbal medicine man and he gave me what to take, any time i take it, it will be okay for that day, the next day it will stop,

As this was going on, my girl had lost interest in sleeping with me, sometimes she will visit and want to talk only, if i tried to take action, she will decline and give excuses, in fact she started getting closer to my friend. Till one day, i caught them pants down in her room, i almost fainted.

When i confronted her, she told me i was weak, and don't satisfy her, that's why she had no other option.

I found out that i wasn't only having Erectile dysfunction, but my penis size was just around 5-5 inches

Luckily i stumbled upon hidden secrets that ancient Egyptian men used to employ to last long, and secrets that ancient Sudan's use to do enlargement of any part of there bodies, especially the cassava.

Before i started i measured my cassava, and noted it. After 14 days i measured again and i had added 1 inch..

I was so happy, after another 14 days i checked i had added another. I was ale to add 2 inches in 30 days.

I started looking for a girl to experiment with, because i couldn't wait. cheesy cheesy

That night restored my ego, as i enjoyed myself and she came multiple times not faking it.

To cut the long story short. I talked to my ex, and told her what i noticed, and begged her to sleep with me to verify.

She finally agreed since she wasn't dating anyone, just sleeping with my friend cry

That night i gave it to her like never before to anyone, she was so surprised and said she enjoyed it more than ever before.

From then i became a no girlfriend guy. I became an Alpha Male. I work on my businesses, and my looks, when i have time, i play around with girls. They chase me now, I only chase after pre-selected high class girls, but i don't commit to none.

I have shared my strategies with many men, and they are seeing results, so i want to reach out to more men.

1. Enlarge their cassava
2. Last longer or
3. Increase their libido

Note: the female pot hole of joy enlarges the more you penetrate, if you don't update (enlarge) your cassava, with time it will no longer have the same effect on her walls...

What do you have to do?

Simply click the link https:///2Vmqwb6 put your email address/name to get access.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
L

A

L

A

S

T

I

C

L

A

L

A

I'm tired !!!
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
L

A

L

A

S

T

I

C

L

A

L

A

I'm tired !!!

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

L

A

L

A

S

T

I

C

L

A

L

A

I'm tired !!!

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:25pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

grin

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:

grin
[s]
MadeINchenzen2:

grin
[/s]
MadeINchenzen2:

grin

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2020

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by neonly: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
Alphamalesecret:
Hello Nairalanders.

1. Enlarge their cassava
2. Last longer or
3. Increase their libido

What do you have to do?

So among all d problemwe are sufferingin Nigeria na penis enlargement be yur own problems
Hope u dey read d way men dey die dis days trying to make a woman cum
Yur mumu no get part 2

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 25, 2020
angry
MadeInChenzen2 See as you've spoilt this thread.!
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2020
angry
angry

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Froshloaded: 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
smiley
Blu03:
angry

MadeInChenzen2
See as you've spoilt this thread.!
Come on Fb
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Op you wrote this epistle just to advertise?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
shocked
Froshloaded:
smiley Come on Fb
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
Blu03:
angry
thread not good though
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by idoms: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
The link is not working. Post the correct link. Lots of men on this app need help but are too ashamed to admit it. They just mask the shame with humor
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:05pm On Feb 25, 2020
angry
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
Stupid thread.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Stupid thread.
grin
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
grin
bros. how far na !
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by suaveBrother(m): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
bros. how far na !
I dey. Who be abeg?
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

I dey. Who be abeg?
I been see u for iyana-ipaja yesterday, u were buying plantain chips
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
I been see u for iyana-ipaja yesterday, u were buying plantain chips
Lol
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 25, 2020
pot hole of joy had loling.

.the kind of description guys give to this hole is crazy..

God help you she's isn't aids + . it's gon become pot hole of sorrow in split seconds
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 5:27pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Lol
Hw s ur wives and kidsgrin
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
Hw s ur wives and kidsgrin
Kids still dey Heaven.
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 5:31pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

Kids still dey Heaven.
bring them to earth na... do before them go come out for another place
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
MadeINchenzen2:
bring them to earth na... do before them go come out for another place
Ok bossman smiley
Re: Can You Date A Man Who Doesn't Make You Cum? Guys And Ladies Gather Here by MadeINchenzen2: 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
Ok bossman smiley
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rate My Make-up (photo) / Help!!! I Find It Very, Very Difficult To Sleep At Night Without Sex Or Masturba / What's With Nigerian Youths And Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.