Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) (12583 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Different from those in other international airports in Nigeria?
tongue tongue can't you see the buildings ? i wondered what those foreign airlines would say when they land in enugu.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2010
Ochi_Agha:

Which South-East governor has the best leadership qualities? Is it Sullivan Chime? Is it Peter Obi? Is it Martin Elechi? I know it isn't T.A. Orji or Ohakim. This is something I want to know.

I think that Enugu and Anambra governors are the best in Igboland for now. Each is different in style of leadership though.
Peter Obi is more of a consensus and bridge builder, suitable for a south east conglomerate leader of the future. Sullivan is a better political leader in the sense that he understands that people need to see things that make them feel that government is working. Peter Obi worries more about economic sustainability of a project. He is a business man.  
So, in terms of Igbo leadership in the future, a Peter Obi will be more successful in my view.

In terms of developing the south east into an economically dominant force in Nigeria, Sullivan Chime has the drive and ambition, but will need the guidance of Obi or maybe Soludo.

If we can form this conglomerate, these guys can go there after they leave office. We need experience in leadership for the company to be very successful.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

tongue tongue can't you see the buildings ? i wondered what those foreign airlines would say when they land in enugu.

You talked about the runway, no? Now you are shifting to the building which we have already criticized. Anyways, what does foreign airlines say about other airports in Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by kobojokobo: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

mere glorified runway grin angry shocked tongue embarassed undecided

Abi ooo egbon mi

The type only a certain set of people can be happy about.

More child trafficking. Increased opportunity to kidnap dignitaries like the president, not just ordinary people. Now, Tobechi Enyinna Onwuhara and Emeagwali can now fly straight to home base, instead of being scrutized by those no-nonsense Yoruba fellas!
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2010
kobojokobo:

Abi ooo egbon mi

The type only a certain set of people can be happy about.

More child trafficking. Increased opportunity to kidnap dignitaries like the president, not just ordinary people. Now, Tochie and Emeagwali can now fly straight to home base, instead of being scrutized by those no-nonsense Yoruba fellas!

Our Yoruba envy too much. Olorun Oba o!!!

Did not know that the international airport in Lagos is owned by us, Yoruba. Had always thought it is federal. Poor ignorant me.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:36pm On Dec 18, 2010
Akin-Egba:

[size=14pt]Our envy too much[/size]. Olorun Oba o!!!

grin grin grin grin

Some folks will die even before the airport starts full operations.
No wonder why it had been stifled for YEARS on.

I would advise my Igbo folks to focus on this airport. It holds the key to our future in Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by kobojokobo: 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2010
~Bluetooth:

Foreign airlines? Chei?

Do you mean those private jets owned by prominent Ndi igbos flying mfrom Colombia to Enugu non -stop. The type owned bypeople like  Tobechi Enyinna Onwuhara ?
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
kobojokobo:

Foreign airlines? Chei?

Do you mean those private jets owned by prominent Ndi igbos flying mfrom Colombia to Enugu non -stop. The type owned bypeople like  Tobechi Enyinna Onwuhara ?

The ones owned by your thieving brothers Adenuga, Otedola and Obasanjo, flying stolen OIL money from Lagos to foreign bank accounts? undecided
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

The ones owned by your thieving brothers Adenuga, Otedola and Obasanjo, flying stolen OIL money from Lagos to foreign bank accounts?  undecided

Haba! We Yorubas are not thieves. We are saints who cant hurt a fly. Dont you see we own Adeboye and TB Joshua and Bank-ole and Bode George?
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Haba! We Yorubas are not thieves. We are saints who cant hurt a fly. Dont you see we own Adeboye and TB Joshua and Bank-ole?

grin grin grin grin rollin' on da flo!

Yes I see!
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by kobojokobo: 11:47pm On Dec 18, 2010
Onlytruth:

The ones owned by your thieving brothers Adenuga, Otedola and Obasanjo, flying stolen OIL money from Lagos to foreign bank accounts? undecided

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=59947

I checked the link above and there was no Adenuga's name on it. Neither was I able to find Otedola's nor OBJ's
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2010
kobojokobo:

I checked the link above and there was no Adenuga's name on it. Neither was I able to find Otedola's nor OBJ's

You are looking at the wrong website. Try EFCC's website and count Yorubas on it.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
kobojokobo:

You did not check well enough. Try here http://naijanet.com/news/source/2009/sep/9/1000.html and here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-331112.0.html
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Becomrich12: 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2010
that nice Jonathan did that for them.

Now the truth is State should own all airport in Nigeria, which is what is done all over the world. Jonathan needs to hand over all airport to the states. This is how it works all over the world. The ministry only regulate.

When will Jonathan upgrade the akure airport to international airport. It is important.  It would serve the whole of the Odua Ring towns.   That Akure look at the population area the place.  deserve an international airport.

Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Onlytruth(m): 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2010
. Smoking! grin

Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by kobojokobo: 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2010
Akin-Egba:

You did not check well enough. Try here http://naijanet.com/news/source/2009/sep/9/1000.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-503404.0.html

Now EMeka offor doesnt have to go through Murtala, Enugu is now in business!

Chei Ndi Igbo!

Nna nawao?  Business sense par excellence, that I agree!

Ogini, what else do you want from me
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Becomrich12: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2010
that is not the picture of the airport, this is how the airport looks like. now Jonathan should do the same in akure.

Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 12:00am On Dec 19, 2010
kobojokobo:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-503404.0.html

Now EMeka offor doesnt have to go through Murtala, Enugu is now in business!

Chei Ndi Igbo!

Nna nawao?  Business sense par excellence, that I agree!

Ogini, what else do you want from me

Yes, even at old ages, Emeka and his wife refuses to lead crime-free lives https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568504.0.html
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Becomrich12: 12:04am On Dec 19, 2010
Dont complain too much, I think this Njede of a woman is doing something, even if it is not much for now. At least she did the runway. I congratulate the people of enugu state. It is the runway and equipment that make a good airport. but at least she did the runway. and I dont think she has finished it, it is just that the igbos should have a place to go before christmas.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by violent(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2010
Not surprised, Nigeria has a reputation for mediocre projects.

Below is an airport information board

Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by Becomrich12: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2010
why dont you go and see akure , you go stop to complain violent . North has better airport than the south. Only lagos has an airport. The others dont.

I think the government should hand over airport to state.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2010
violent:

Not surprised, Nigeria has a reputation for mediocre projects.

Below is an airport information board

That was several years back. Photo was discussed at the NVS in 2006/7. No airport in Nigeria is worth being called an international airport. Not MMA nor NAIA.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by kobojokobo: 12:11am On Dec 19, 2010
Akin-Egba:

That was several years back. Photo was discussed at the NVS in 2006/7. No airport in Nigeria is worth being called an international airport. Not MMA nor NAIA.

Now prominent Ndi Igbos can smoothly run away from cops Via Enugu Airport --------- Viva la NDI IGBO: http://allafrica.com/stories/200011170396.html
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by chyz(m): 1:30am On Dec 19, 2010
Only Phase 1 on the airport is completed.Phase 2 is projected to be completed by june of next year.
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by mamman4: 9:41am On Dec 19, 2010
as for the runaway its good, but for the main building, the govt can still do much much much better, we are living in a new age now, architecture has reach unimaginable heights, the I has even faded in the arrival sign board,
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 1:20pm On Dec 19, 2010
Foreign airlines decry decay of Lagos airport facilities

WEDNESDAY, 15 DECEMBER 2010 00:00 BY WOLE SHADARE AND CHIKA GOODLUCK OGAZI NEWS - NATIONAL

FOREIGN airlines operating in the country on Monday frowned at the weak state of the nation’s airports, appealing to the Federal Government to quicken the refurbishment of all the international airports in the country.
The operators, among which are British Airways, Virgin Atlantic, Air France-KLM, Delta, Ethiopian Airways, Kenya Airways, Iberia and Emirates, expressed concern over the facilities, particularly at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-568611.0.html

Like Lagos, like Enugu
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by kobojokobo: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2010
Lagos is better than Enugu, For starters, Prominent Ndi Igbo 419ers like Tobechi are not allowed to run amok in Lagos
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by AkinEgba: 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2010
kobojokobo:

Lagos is better than Enugu, For starters, Prominent Ndi Igbo 419ers like Tobechi are not allowed to run amok in Lagos

Two blind men, the one blind last year and the other blind yesterday, which is better?
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:24am On Apr 27, 2012
Onlytruth: I know that this is politics, but I like this type of politics. grin grin

^^^Nwanna, i guess you spoke too soon wink. grin
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by aljharem(m): 2:36am On Apr 27, 2012
Nigeria government sad
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by BlackPikiN(m): 2:43am On Apr 27, 2012
I heard Enugu airport is currently closed for repair and major work. A friend had to take a bus from ABJ to Enugu because of this yesterday.
Sha na true?
Re: Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) by aljharem(m): 2:48am On Apr 27, 2012
BlackPikiN: I heard Enugu airport is currently closed for repair and major work. A friend had to take a bus from ABJ to Enugu because of this yesterday.
Sha na true?

Can you imagine ? Do you see why people dislike OBJ ?

Do you see why people dislike PDP. these are the reasons. It is just so unfortunate that some of you have allowed yourselves to be used.

2015 is the year we should vote for credibility, Rochas come to mind Insha Allah. I am tired of all this lies and propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Absent At FEC Meeting Today / Amaechi: Kano To Host Nigeria’s Biggest Rail Station / I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.