Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) (67402 Views)

Sen Kalu Congratulates Ikpeazu Over Commissioning Of Osisioma Flyover (Photos) / Checkout The Ongoing Construction Work At The Agege-pen Cinema Flyover (PHOTOS) / Ekiti House Of Assembly Holds Sittings At The Foot Of Ado-Ekiti Flyover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
Barzinime:
Walahi baba u be werey(No offense)
grin grin

cheesy tongue
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

yorubaland and shanties and brown rustic roof and mud houses are like 5 & 6

imagine this utme candidate who haven't stepped out from her parents house trolling

even if you will troll remove that your ugly picture first and learn how to construct good sentences before attempting to troll

person dey talk about rustic, someone from that glorified village Enugu sef dey talk

it's official average of you people from that southyeast are brain less fellaz

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Seerade029: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

Please try and travel first or make very good use of the internet.

I even found this while searching for Odigbo. Don't argue what you don't know. Peace.

An anti-spam bot banned my account till tomorrow...
Just created this
I'll advice you get a copy of history of this town I'm going to mention
I put dot(.) in it because of bot

Ondo emigrants settlers are found in many towns like igb.ado, igbin.do, aju.e, igb.urowo, Odi.gbo, or.o, imo.run, ilu.nla, erin.la, igu..nshin, ar..aromi, arar..omi ob..u, aje..bandele, ag..babu, obot..o, bolo..runduro, Fa..gbo, te..kuile, Owe..na, Oke - opa, aiy..esan, l..aje, o..ka, Oke igbo, etc...
We have lost many villages and town like aju..e, Odi..gbo, O..re, agb..adu, ajeba..ndele, omot..osho, to ifes..owapo LG now Od..igbo LG
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Aremolekunowo(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sammy07:

God bless Ondo State
God bless Ekimogun kingdom with its headquarters in Ondo City cool
Ondo state Head quarters is Akure Oloyemekun

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by wellmax(m): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

and no Igbo family is seen as successful or ever achieves success without visiting and sleeping in those shanties and mud houses.

Chest beating is in their blood

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by alfredilly: 6:34pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

You are more confused that I initially thought, did you just say Ode Aye? Seriously you are saying gibberish. Ode Aye is even after Ore, just before getting to Okitipupa. Ode Aye is under Okitipupa LGA which is strictly an Ikale ethnic group. How could you skip Odigbo LGA to share boundary with the far Off Ode Aye? Stop reading nonsense online, I have visited and spent some couple of days in almost all the towns in Ondo state including the small villages.
Ekimogun is strictly Ondo town, Odigbo is more of Ikale. ODE aye is Ikale, Owena is ifedore LGA they don't even associate with Ekinmogun although there languages are almost the same.
Don't just sit at the comfort of your town and read lies online only to come argue with someone that has explored Ondo state and her entirety.

The poster understand the basis of his argument. Odigbo local government has indeginous people who speak variant of Ondo dialect. The are also have historical ties to Ondo city, although Ore which is the head quarter of Odigbo local government has a large presence of Ikale, there are also other settler like Oyo and Osun in overwhelming presence despite having no indigenous root in the state. The land in Ore are still being sold by the Odigbos. Ile Oluji is also a neighbouring local government to the Odigbos and they speak a dialect that is almost similar to Ondo kingdom. The Idanre are likely related to Ekimogun too as reflected in their dialect.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Tmb78(m): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
FrLukas:

cheesy tongue
FrLukas,someone just said up there you only have 12 likes since 2018
Pls,do likes turn people to billionaires here?
Do likes put food on the table?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by RaptorX: 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2020
President commissioning flyover, where in the world does that happen.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by tpia: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2020
ngoxievergreen:
Epic picture

I do have to say though, what is your profile picture supposed to be about?

It seems you're offering sex, is that right?

Your pix is somehow.

Also, are you female?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by alfredilly: 6:45pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

Please try and travel first or make very good use of the internet.

I even found this while searching for Odigbo. Don't argue what you don't know. Peace.

Your source is questionable. Ikale can't lay claim to Odigbo local government. I reside in Ore and I'm an Ilaje man. Why is the polical office in this constituency still occupied by the so-indigenous people of Odigbo. The indigenous people which the poster claim were part of Ekimogun kingdom comprises of Odigbo town, Ajue, Araromi obu. Even Iroju Ogundeji, an Ore resident and an Ikale man from Okitipupa became a member of house of assembly member after riding through storm and with the backing of Mimiko.

The information on Wikipedia explain why people sometimes question it's authenticity. It is subject to modifications by authorize person but this could result in distortion. It listed the town's in Odigbo local government while excluding Odigbo town, Ajue and Araromi Obu. This is the base of indigenous people who claim ownership. Agreed, their are minor dispute with the neighbouring Ikale but this does not result in conflict as Odigbo people don't extend their influence to Ikale territory.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by dapsoneh: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
ursullalinda:
Good projects from the governor......At least Buhari has something to make him seem busy.
that aerial view is not in info state
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2020
LosC:
BURN FIRE NIGHT..
Those are raw material for plywoods
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2020
Seerade029:

An anti-spam bot banned my account till tomorrow...
Just created this
I'll advice you get a copy of history of this town I'm going to mention
I put dot(.) in it because of bot

Ondo emigrants settlers are found in many towns like igb.ado, igbin.do, aju.e, igb.urowo, Odi.gbo, or.o, imo.run, ilu.nla, erin.la, igu..nshin, ar..aromi, arar..omi ob..u, aje..bandele, ag..babu, obot..o, bolo..runduro, Fa..gbo, te..kuile, Owe..na, Oke - opa, aiy..esan, l..aje, o..ka, Oke igbo, etc...
We have lost many villages and town like aju..e, Odi..gbo, O..re, agb..adu, ajeba..ndele, omot..osho, to ifes..owapo LG now Od..igbo LG

Sorry for the ban.

See my dear, I insist you should stop following what you read online. For instance, history will tell you ondo indigines are from Oyo, does it now make any sense for Oyo people to start laying claims to possessing Ondo people? Igbos claim to be from Isreal,apart from the baloney it is, does it make any reasonable sense? People pass these distorted histories around but there are no proofs of them. Only people desperate to make fables as points make use of them at times. It doesn't change the fact that it is mainly a tale.

Secondly, did you just talk about Emigrants? What has that got to do with our argument? Don't we have yorubas in the North? Can we then lay claims to the city they are based? That is a very laughable point.

Mind you, those towns you listed at your last lines never at any point belong to Ondo or Ekimogun.
Ajue, Bagbe and Co are odigbo, Omotosho is Ikale, Ajebandele is in oniparaga more of Ogun state boarder although still Ondo state.
Please if you want to keep making false claims then I'm done with this conversation.
I advise you to say what you know, not what you read online.
Peace.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Seerade029: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2020
alfredilly:

The poster understand the basis of his argument. Odigbo local government has indeginous people who speak variant of Ondo dialect. The are also have historical ties to Ondo city, although Ore which is the head quarter of Odigbo local government has a large presence of Ikale, there are also other settler like Oyo and Osun in overwhelming presence despite having no indigenous root in the state. The land in Ore are still being sold by the Odigbos. Ile Oluji is also a neighbouring local government to the Odigbos and they speak a dialect that is almost similar to Ondo kingdom. The Idanre are likely related to Ekimogun too as reflected in their dialect.

Thank you bro, anti bot banned the account I used to correct her.
I just created this.
I told her we have lost many towns and villages due to LG creation
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by tpia: 6:52pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

Sorry for the ban.

See my dear, I insist you should stop following what you read online. For instance, history will tell you ondo indigines are from Oyo state, does it now make any sense for Oyo people to start laying claims of possessing Ondo people? Igbos claim to be from is Isreal,apart from the baloney it is, does it make any reasonable sense? People pass these distorted histories around but there are no proofs of them.Only people desperate to make fables as points make use of them at times. It doesn't change the fact that it is mainly a tale.

Secondly, did you just talk about Emigrants? What has that got to do with our argument? Don't we have yorubas in the North? Can we then lay claims of the city they are based? That is a very laughable point.

Mind you, those towns you listed at your last lines never at any point belong to Ondo or Ekimogun.
Ajue, Bagbe and Co are odigbo, Omotosho is Ikale, Ajebandele is in oniparaga more of Ogun state boarder although still Ondo state.
Please if you want to keep making false claims the I'm done with this conversation.
I advise you to say what you know, not what read online.
Peace.

Madam, Okeigbo being Oyo has nothing to do with what you wrote here.

Where are you actually from, if I may ask?

history will tell you ondo indigines are from Oyo state,

What is all this now? Do you know the difference between Oyo and Oyo state?

How can Ondo indigenes be from Oyo state?

Ok, in case you dont understand what I'm saying, Ondo indigenes are not from Oyo state. No history says that.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by membranus: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Sammy07:

I've told you initially that we've lost most of the towns....
Pls, do so to ask of there history..

Ondo town has never ever had all those Ikale towns. Ikale kingdom is too large, diverse and very hard for Ondo to ever dare to dominate.

Take this from a proud Ikale Prince
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

Who is your Gov biko? grin

Ortom na. Very foolish man.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2020
6 g's in suit on a look out...But who is he running from?
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2020
alfredilly:

Your source is questionable. Ikale can't lay claim to Odigbo local government. I reside in Ore and I'm an Ilaje man. Why is the polical office in this constituency still occupied by the so-indigenous people of Odigbo. The indigenous people which the poster claim were part of Ekimogun kingdom comprises of Odigbo town, Ajue, Araromi obu. Even Iroju Ogundeji, an Ore resident and an Ikale man from Okitipupa became a member of house of assembly member after riding through storm and with the backing of Mimiko.

The information on Wikipedia explain why people sometimes question it's authenticity. It is subject to modifications by authorize person but this could result in distortion. It listed the town's in Odigbo local government while excluding Odigbo town, Ajue and Araromi Obu. This is the base of indigenous people who claim ownership. Agreed, their are minor dispute with the neighbouring Ikale but this does not result in conflict as Odigbo people don't extend their influence to Ikale territory.

Did you read through my arguments with him?
I never said Ikale can lay claims to Odibo, I said Odigbo is more of Ikale than Ondo. To even broaden my point, Ikale has a case in court fighting over the ownership of Araromi Obu? That is to tell you what it is. Secondly you don't judge the nativity of people by their political affilation. We have Igbo reps in lagos, is lagos an Igbo state? James Faleke claims Kogi state and yet held a political seat in Lagos. It happens every where.

And then you said he knows what he is saying, so Omotosho, Ode Aye, Ajebandele are Ekinmogun?
Ondo town is Ekinmogun.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Nadio2019: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
Chai. Even flyover?

When did flyover become an achievement in Nigeria, even for a President to commission?
Nigeria gone down low.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by membranus: 7:06pm On Feb 25, 2020
RaptorX:
President commissioning flyover, where in the world does that happen.

In Nigeria. Even today in Ondo State.

Pathetic.
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2020
membranus:

Ondo town has never ever had all those Ikale towns. Ikale kingdom is too large, diverse and very hard for Ondo to ever dare to dominate.

Please help me tell him biko.

How could Aye and Omotosho ever be Ekinmogun sef?

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by alfredilly: 7:10pm On Feb 25, 2020
membranus:

The poster isn't claiming Ondo dominance of Ikale land. In fact, Ikale that I know are land grabber who want to claim territories around them. Ondo influence extend beyond Ondo town and that is undeniable. This is evident in the towns that like Odigbo, Ajue, Araromi Obu where a variant of Ondo language is spoken. I'm not an Ondo man but an Ilaje who was brought up in Ore. The Odigbo still sell land in Ore and it's environment extending to Ore alaba.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Seerade029: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2020
membranus:

maynation:

Please help me tell him biko.

How could Aye and Omotosho ever be Ekinmogun sef?

Ondo town is different from Ondo kingdom....

I told you guy to pick up historical book of those towns I mentioned..
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by waley007(m): 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

Ore doesn't even speak Ondo at all, they speak a mixed language between Ikale and all these Ibadan/osun/kwara languages because of how these set of people are much in the town. The indigenous occupants speak more of Ikale.
Ekimogun is Ondo town, please learn. The highest you can do is to add okeigbo but definitely not odigbo. We don't have to argue over this.
do you live in ore ?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by iamDrRhymes(m): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
DCmonster:
Afonja Muslim head slammer I hope you have had lunch today? See your teeth like chisel.

why do you hide your own face? you must be ashamed of yourself boy.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by maynation(f): 7:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
waley007:
do you live in ore ?
Nope. Why did you ask?
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:21pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:
I doubt you know what you are saying. Odigbo LGA isn't Ekimogun, Odigbo is more of Ikale than any other sub ethnic groups in Ondo state.
Ekimogun is Ondo kingdom.

Hey sweet! What's Ekinmogun Kingdom
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
GreenArrow1:

U people have luck na. My Gov is busy travelling wearing face cap on top of suit with trainers on his feet. China today, U.S.A tomorrow. Say anything and he'll shout herdsmen.

Lol... Who be that cheesy
Re: President Buhari Visits Ondo, Commissions Industrial Hub, Flyover (Photos) by Michdear(f): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2020
maynation:

God bless Ondo state, I have no business with Ekinmogun Kingdom. undecided
ode must you even state that,can’t wakt for aketi to go ,worst governor so far

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

US, UK, EU Envoys Reject FG Position On Twitter Ban After Meeting / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) / Pics Of Heavy Equipment Recovered From Boko Haram's Failed Attack In Maidugury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.