Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices (69713 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Shakes IGP Adamu Mohammed, Laughs With Him / IGP Adamu Orders For Investigation Of Policemen Displaying APC 4+4 Sign / BREAKING: IGP Adamu Retires All Digs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 6:58am On Feb 27, 2020
eduman365:

You have a valid point I must admit. Just that I am tired of the bad news and harassment we see on social media everyday... If they can be reformed, they can indeed perform well, but abuse of power is just too much in our society. Everyone wants to oppress and victimize the other person. This is just wrong. embarassed
now the truth comes out, everyone wants to oppress and victimize someone they perceive as weak. The same people shouting #endsars will do worse if given the opportunity tomorrow. Nigeria needs Reformation (of the mind)
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 7:01am On Feb 27, 2020
xpool:

Did you just come back from abroad?
SARS. - "SPECIAL ANTI ROBBERY SQUAD"
that was formed during military era in Lagos command? SARS is under state command, it is a unit under crime and intelligence.
FSARS is your confusion, it was recently formed and its directly under force headquarters.

We now have SARS and FSARS.
NO. dont say what you dont know, there is only F-SARS.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 27, 2020
Ryan03:
now the truth comes out, everyone wants to oppress and victimize someone they perceive as weak. The same people shouting #endsars will do worse if given the opportunity tomorrow. Nigeria needs Reformation (of the mind)

Whatever you do that ends up taking a human being's life is inexcusable, reform or no reform. Once you take a human being's life, you face God and man's wrath. This is not just corruption, it is wickedness to the core.

Whether or not you are a SARS official, it is a very callous thing for you to say everyone would kill if given the opportunity. You sound like a murderer.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 8:02am On Feb 27, 2020
eduman365:

Whatever you do that ends up taking a human being's life is inexcusable, reform or no reform. Once you take a human being's life, you face God and man's wrath. This is not just corruption, it is wickedness to the core.

Whether or not you are a SARS official, it is a very callous thing for you to say everyone would kill if given the opportunity. You sound like a murderer.
when i said worse, did I say "kill". I meant in terms of oppression and victimization. And I never said everybody either so where are you getting your stuffs from? Are you sure you are replying to my post?
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by broadman20: 12:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ryan03:
anybody in this country, civilian or otherwise involved in any form of atrocities, may God give it back to you and your family in hundred folds.
What da heck! So because he pointed out your mistake, automatically, he is playing with someone son's death? Na wa o

Why are you afraid to accept it, wicked people everywhere. Have you seen that the police have changed their stand on this matter? Keep supporting evil until it will get to you and your family.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by xpool(m): 12:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ryan03:
NO. dont say what you dont know, there is only F-SARS.
Are you okay?
There is SARS in every police command, in the east the most dreaded is the Okuzu SARS from Okuzu division. SARS was unofficially formed in 1992.
If your brain is working, why is the need of adding F- to SARS?
SARS has been existing since, before F-SARS.
I can't believe I am doing this with you.
If you can't research, stop spreading your assumptions

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by godquality: 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
First public outcry they changed the name.
Second outcry they are scraping satellite station
Third public outcry they will change uniform.

But all the public wants is to scrap this criminals in uniforms.
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
xpool:

Are you okay?
There is SARS in every police command, in the east the most dreaded is the Okuzu SARS from Okuzu division. SARS was unofficially formed in 1992.
If your brain is working, why is the need of adding F- to SARS?
SARS has been existing since, before F-SARS.
I can't believe I am doing this with you.
If you can't research, stop spreading your assumptions
You are the one that don't know what you are saying. SARS was removed and F-SARS was brought in. there is no SARS under any division, they are all under state command and state command report to federal capital that is why they referred to state command as their satellite maybe you need to get your facts examined does ones you see in divisions, they are not under any division, they are there as a sub-lets and they don't report to the DPO of that division. they report back to command
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by Ryan03(f): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
broadman20:

Why are you afraid to accept it, wicked people everywhere. Have you seen that the police have changed their stand on this matter? Keep supporting evil until it will get to you and your family.
pls keep quiet, one person commit a crime and its automatically the fault of the whole body. How many civilians commit crimes daily? Does that mean the whole nation should be branded as criminals? If you can't think, shut up!
Re: IGP Adamu Scraps SARS Satellite Offices by broadman20: 1:28am On Feb 28, 2020
Ryan03:
pls keep quiet, one person commit a crime and its automatically the fault of the whole body. How many civilians commit crimes daily? Does that mean the whole nation should be branded as criminals? If you can't think, shut up!

Don't worry Mr Policeman, your date with destiny is just by the corner, you will remember this statement that day........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK: How To Keep A Lady, Women Are Like Horses They Must Be Serviced Twice A Day / Route Of The Coastal Railway From Calabar To Lagos / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.