Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:33 AM

Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral (11249 Views)

Who Will Marry The Beautiful Nigerian Women In The UK? / Nigerian Female Painter's Methods Of Advertising Got Her Blasted By Nigerians / 'I Want To Have Sex With Wizkid’ – Beautiful Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 25, 2020
nice pixs..hmm guys wont waste time using her pics for scam purposes on facebook cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by CaptainMitch: 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2020
Federal secretariat phase 1 police station cool
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
FarFromAverage:
All these accounts for one person just to troll me
Let's quote one of your post back to you, FFA,

FarFromAverage:
Then click the report button undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Itsme0I: 10:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
[s]
post=86958632:

Take back the same advice FFA,

Then click the report button undecided cheesy
[/s]
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2020
chatinent:
Will she not accept bribe?

E come be woman
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by africandictator(m): 1:59am On Feb 26, 2020
Shot put
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Joystark(f): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2020
She's really fine.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by fabulouskismet(m): 8:36am On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
Now this is a fine woman

Is she the only one you've seen in your entire life?
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by James289(f): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2020
This one went into police force bcoz of lack of job in Nigeria. Not for the passion.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2020
post=86958632:
Let's quote one of your post back to you, FFA,

don't involve yourself in what doesn't concern you!
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 26, 2020
undecided
FarFromAverage:

Na jealousy de pain this one bitterly.
you started this ish again! Weren't you happy with the little peace i gave you? There's nothing i can do again.... Men!
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Chocolatte01:
undecided

you started this ish again!
Weren't you happy with the little peace i gave you?
There's nothing i can do again....
Men!
undecided
Please I'm tired.
You guys should leave me alone. Just allow me be.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2020
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

You can't be tired when we just got started on business ni. It's not allowed.

Bullykiller report. Your attention is needed

I said leave me alone! Don't you get?
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Sexyliciousbri: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
Her nyash flat for uniform and
Come big for red gown this girl is a suspect

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Married Men Will NEVER STOP CHEATING!!! / 14 Signs He Is A Real Man And Has Control Of His Life. / Nigerian Female Military Personnels Are Hot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.