Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,577 members, 7,861,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government (21872 Views)

Video Of Jonathan's Visit To Buhari In Aso Rock Has Emerged / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Visit Femi Fani-Kayode Triplets Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Nobody: 11:15pm On Feb 25, 2020
odigbosky:
PDP has never lost Edo in any presidential election go check the record. Edo voters are very enlightened and they don't vote anyhow. Oshiomole will see wonders. He will be shocked at how Obaseki will fare in the election. The only candidate against Obaseki is ize iyamu not because he is popular amongst the people but because he is popular amongst local politicians
I believe the name is Edo-state. Edo is a people and a language which goes way beyond Edo-state.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Enwhen(m): 11:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
ghostwon:

To clarify with you, I live in France and I have no intentions of going back to Nigeria. I am a French citizen and I have a job, my life is sweet in France. Obaseki is the name of my mother's father. The governor is my mother's cousin.

So spare me your political mombo jumbo and don't tell me I don't know the Obaseki family.

Your comments are very disrespectful to the Oba of Benin and the entire Edo people by extension. Your comment about the late Oba of Benin never leaving Benin city is a stupid sham, and a great misconception. In his old age he travelled less due to old age and since you didn't witness his youth and you are too lazy to do any sort of research, you talk based on his old age.
Also the late Oba of Benin is the father of the current Oba of Benin, that is how it works in Benin Kingdom.

An other thing, I noticed you confuse Benin city and Benin Kingdom. I would just like to inform you that Benin city is only the capital of Benin Kingdom. The size of Benin Kingdom would make you wonder what it means to actually leave Benin Kingdom.

As for your Kano threat, let any governor disrespect the Oba of Benin and call me idiot if his head remains on his shoulders for more than a month.

You need to stop being a political reptile.
Don't get the name of the Oba of Benin involved in your politics. The Oba of Benin is neutral. He doesn't endorse anybody, stop saying he endorses the governor unless you also want to claim you have become a spokesperson for the palace ? Have some respect. I doubt you are even Edo !

It is funny how I caught you lying, I told you you were lying and then you persisted in your lie by just repeating it several times and then calling me sentimental and an oshiomole supporter. Oshiomole is a criminal, he had thugs attack my uncle and the Oba of Lagos when they went to his home on a visit which he extended to them.
So stop thinking like a fool, I am 100% behind my uncle (Governor Godwin Obaseki), because he is my uncle. But respect the King ! I love and respect my king more than I do my uncle or anybody for that matter. So be respectful and stop being a political reptile.

You are in France , and u want to tell me what is happening in Benin, Nigeria ?... So ur problem is the Oba of Benin ?, U nor get sense, now tell me what the Oba of Benin has been going to do in Aso rock and tell me how many times his dad went to Aso rock in his entirely life... I don't support any political party , but u wey they France dey enjoy our money wey ur family thief, thunder wey go strike u there, dey ugbowo dey do push up, I don mark ur moniker
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by deno001(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
Mikehot:

My own be say Esan Amaka
correct
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by bluecircle470: 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Obaseki has defeated Oshiomhole hands down already, so why will he join a PDP that died the day Ize Iyamu left?

Lol cheesy grin mumu talk.
Easterners pig
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 25, 2020
Enwhen:

You are in France , and u want to tell me what is happening in Benin, Nigeria ?... So ur problem is the Oba of Benin ?, U nor get sense, now tell me what the Oba of Benin has been going to do in Aso rock and tell me how many times his dad went to Aso rock in his entirely life... I don't support any political party , but u wey they France dey enjoy our money wey ur family thief, thunder wey go strike u there, dey ugbowo dey do push up, I don mark ur moniker

The Oba of Benin went to Ask rock to defend the interests of his people, the Edo people.

You may be too hungry to think properly, also for your info, everything I have, I accomplished it through hard work. I received no money from nobody and my family stole nothing from nobody, but once again, you may be too hungry to think properly. And you are definitely not Edo.

Also in the youth of Oba Erediawa, the sit of power was in Lagos, not Abuja. It wasn't aso rock ! But once again, I guess you are too hungry and dirty to think properly.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Enwhen(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
ghostwon:

The Oba of Benin went to Ask rock to defend the interests of his people, the Edo people.

You may be too hungry to think properly, also for your info, everything I have, I accomplished it through hard work. I received no money from nobody and my family stole nothing from nobody, but once again, you may be too hungry to think properly. And you are definitely not Edo.

How many times did his father visited Aso rock , u fails to say it.....I doubt if u are even related to the Obasekis, because if u are , u won't deny not surviving on stolen fund, how did u people made your money ?, What was your source of income ?, Thieves...Present Oba of Benin is political, go kill yourself ...
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 26, 2020
Enwhen:

How many times did his father visited Aso rock , u fails to say it.....I doubt if u are even related to the Obasekis, because if u are , u won't deny not surviving on stolen fund, how did u people made your money ?, What was your source of income ?, Thieves...Present Oba of Benin is political, go kill yourself ...

Response:
ghostwon:

Also in the youth of Oba Erediawa, the sit of power was in Lagos, not Abuja. It wasn't aso rock ! But once again, I guess you are too hungry and dirty to think properly.

You have gone from claiming the Oba of Benin endorses the governor for reelection (no proof provided) to: the Oba of Benin is political ( no proof provided). This hunger and dirtyness is killing your brain.

The Oba of Benin doesn't do politics because no matter the party of any Edo, the Oba is his father and will treat him equally to any other Edo.

Believe the governor is my uncle or don't believe, I don't care. If you want to claim Obaseki family stole anything then provide proof. All you do is talk and smear and provide zero proof. You are too hungry and dirty to provide proof.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Enwhen(m): 12:16am On Feb 26, 2020
ghostwon:

Response:

You have gone from claiming the Oba of Benin endorses the governor for reelection (no proof provided) to: the Oba of Benin is political ( no proof provided). This hunger and dirty was is killing your brain.

See your life ?, Did I said anything like endorsed ?, I made comparison with the Emir of Kano, who didn't come out openly to support the PDP , but was with the Kwankwasiya...Oba of Benin going to Aso villa for Edo interest ??, Even with Oshobaba , 3 senators from the Edo states and house of Representatives members , When did the Oba of Benin starts partaking in political matters ??...was the VP not in Benin several times , why not send him the the president ?, How many times did his father went to Aso rock ror the peoole's interest ??....see , the stolen fund u are feeding fat on , is affecting your thinking faculty... We hurstling daily , I am not poor, but I am meant to pass via some constraints because of the stolen fund u feeding on, each time I pass thru those bad roads in Benin , in always curse you and your thieves families, each time I see how our people are suffering because of the money stolen to send u to France, I curse u and your family, and I thank God because my curse is affecting u in France , that's why despite the fact that u are in France. ur mind us still in Nigeria , NL, and u are not reasoning well again..thieves
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 26, 2020
Enwhen:

See your life ?, Did I said anything like endorsed ?, I made comparison with the Emir of Kano, who didn't come out openly to support the PDP , but was with the Kwankwasiya...Oba of Benin going to Aso villa for Edo interest ??, Even with Oshobaba , 3 senators from the Edo states and house of Representatives members , When did the Oba of Benin starts partaking in political matters ??...was the VP not in Benin several times , why not send him the the president ?, How many times did his father went to Aso rock ror the peoole's interest ??....see , the stolen fund u are feeding fat on , is affecting your thinking faculty... We hurstling daily , I am not poor, but I am meant to pass via some constraints because of the stolen fund u feeding on, each time I pass thru those bad roads in Benin , in always curse you and your thieves families, each time I see how our people are suffering because of the money stolen to send u to France, I curse u and your family, and I thank God because my curse is affecting u in France , that's why despite the fact that u are in France. ur mind us still in Nigeria , NL, and u are not reasoning well again..thieves

So you think saying "oshobaba" will convince anybody that you are Edo ? This hunger and dirtyness is really messing your brain up.

I keep telling you that in the youth of Oba Erediawa, the sit of power was in Lagos and there was nothing in aso rock, And also that in his old age he didn't travel due to old age. Yet you keep asking me how many times he went to aso rock. Once again, your hunger and dirtyness is affecting your brain.

For your information, the Oba of Benin going to aso rock accompanied by whatever civil servant of Edo state is not the same as doing politics. There are problems within Edo-state and in the south-south in general which the Oba of Benin wanted to solve so he personally took the matter to the president of Nigeria. You can't understand this because hunger and dirtyness is killing you and your brain.

You keep talking with no proof, just repeating the same claim..
Wow, hunger and dirtyness is really killing your small brain.

Also, Oba Eweka 2 was very involved in politics, and so was his son Oba Akenzua 2 (the father of Oba Erediawa 2, I know you don't know), they got the Midwestern region out of the western region. Also Oba Ovonramwen (the father of Oba Eweka 2) was head of state of an empire. You are too hungry and dirty to know all these.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Enwhen(m): 12:37am On Feb 26, 2020
ghostwon:

So you think saying "oshobaba" will convince anybody that you are Edo ? This hunger and dirtyness is really messing your brain up.

I keep telling you that in the youth if Oba Erediawa, the sit of power was in Lagos and there was nothing in aso rock yet you keep asking me how many times he went to ask rock. Once again, your hunger and dirtyness affecting your brain.

For your information, the Oba of Benin going to aso rock accompanied by whatever civil servant of Edo state is not the same as doing politics. There are problems within Edo-state and in the south-south in general which the Oba of Benin wanted to solve so he personally took the matter to the president of Nigeria. You can't understand this because hunger and dirtyness is killing you and your brain.

U keeps saying rubbish, HOW MANY TIMES DID HIS FATHER WENT TO ASO ROCK , imagine your spelling on his name , as long as u are a Nigeria I have no issue with that whether Benin or not , I WANT TO CONFIRM TO U THAT YOU ARE NOT IN FRANCE, YOU ARE A POOR FOOL SUFFERING IN ONE CORNER , NO ROOT OF THE OBASEKIS IN ON NL... I am sure u have not eating today, that's why u keep repeating hungry and dirty....lolss... The main thing is that , the present Oba of Benin is political...I guess ur dad is a guard in the palace ....go die ...no fear, Oshobaba no deal with the oba, so that your pman no go lose him gateman job, ...open up to me , let me help u out, I am not from Edo but I am an Edo man... I do good biz and God has been blessing me, I don't worship the oba, or their idol, I serve God, and the blessings no be here o
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Nobody: 12:44am On Feb 26, 2020
Enwhen:

U keeps saying rubbish, HOW MANY TIMES DID HIS FATHER WENT TO ASO ROCK , imagine your spelling on his name , as long as u are a Nigeria I have no issue with that whether Benin or not , I WANT TO CONFIRM TO U THAT YOU ARE NOT IN FRANCE, YOU ARE A POOR FOOL SUFFERING IN ONE CORNER , NO ROOT OF THE OBASEKIS IN ON NL... I am sure u have not eating today, that's why u keep repeating hungry and dirty....lolss... The main thing is that , the present Oba of Benin is political...I guess ur dad is a guard in the palace ....go die ...no fear, Oshobaba no deal with the oba, so that your pman no go lose him gateman job, ...open up to me , let me help u out, I am not from Edo but I am an Edo man... I do good biz and God has been blessing me, I don't worship the oba, or their idol, I serve God, and the blessings no be here o

You are brain-dead and you are not Edo, you keep making the same mistakes even after being corrected more than five times, and you have just confirmed as I suspected that you are not Edo. Why don't you mind your own business and let Edo be ? Fvck off! Now you are dragging your madness into a religious fanatism thing.
Just go and beg people to nourish and bath you rather than turning into a Christian form of boko haram.

Also, I already told you I don't care if you believe my claim of the governor being my uncle. But keep choking about it if you please, one less hungry and dirty brain-dead religious fanatic.

ghostwon:

I keep telling you that in the youth of Oba Erediawa, the sit of power was in Lagos and there was nothing in aso rock, And also that in his old age he didn't travel due to old age. Yet you keep asking me how many times he went to aso rock. Once again, your hunger and dirtyness is affecting your brain.

Also, Oba Eweka 2 was very involved in politics, and so was his son Oba Akenzua 2 (the father of Oba Erediawa 2, I know you don't know), they got the Midwestern region out of the western region. Also Oba Ovonramwen (the father of Oba Eweka 2) was head of state of an empire. You are too hungry and dirty to know all these.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by bluecircle470: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2020
Mumu political party and people, nah ready made dem go dey look for, dem no get reasonable people again grin
Anyway obaseki can go join them cos APC has a candidate already
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Truthbites: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2020
ernieboy:
chief igbinedion ia not a kid that u just chat up on the phone, what is worth doing is worth doing well.

So Igbenedion is higher than former President I beg Jonathan didn't come ALL THE WAY TO EDO to thank Igbenedion!!!!!!!!!! QED!! Use your IQ pleaseeee!
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Ruggedpen: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
cool

wooed to his doom

I hope Jonathan also teaches him how to gallantly accept defeat

even if he likes let him arm all edo cultist, lock up State House of Assembly, Demolish Kabaka's hotel, demolish Ibori's house with C of O, he can aswell demolish every oppositions building, or launder $2million usd to paris.. even if he blocks Oshiomhole's house with refuse truck or burn APC rally ground to prevent Ize Iyamu mega rally....
No matter what he does, the moment the usual Yeastern lossers, Ndi marginalization and Develobuse support him like they supported Saraki, Dino Melaye , Onoghen and many more then he is gone..

is paining him

Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by am4truth(m): 7:24am On Feb 26, 2020
itsme01:
cool

wooed to his doom

I hope Jonathan also teaches him how to gallantly accept defeat

even if he likes let him arm all edo cultist, lock up State House of Assembly, Demolish Kabaka's hotel, demolish Ibori's house with C of O, he can aswell demolish every oppositions building, or launder $2million usd to paris.. even if he blocks Oshiomhole's house with refuse truck or burn APC rally ground to prevent Ize Iyamu mega rally....
No matter what he does, the moment the usual Yeastern lossers, Ndi marginalization and Develobuse support him like they supported Saraki, Dino Melaye , Onoghen and many more then he is gone..

When will you grow up? I expected something better than this. Leave tribalism alone
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Ejem84: 7:39am On Feb 26, 2020
Enwhen:

I like your analysis.
Very correct devoid of biase.

Who is my guy ? , Obaseki ?,

See Bro, don't be emotional about it, Oba of Benin is with the Obasekis... I know u don't know the Obasekis of Benin... Apart from the Igbinedions, no family is bigger than them... I don't support any party , I hurstle.for myself , I stand to gain nothing from any them, but the truth is that the OBa of Benin is with the Obaseki, just like the Emir of Kano with the Kwankwasiya...should Obaseki moves to the PDP, and Oshobaba won , u will see Kano part 2 in Benin, but I don't it , if Oshomole can try that.... If it was the day of the former Oba of Benin, he doesn't move out of Benin , anybody that wants to see him must come to Benin , except on a traditional occasion...but this present Oba of Benin, is different... Oshobaba cannot win Obaseki in this fight, tho Gov Godwin is a lighter weight , but not the OBASEKIS OF BENIN KINGDOM, it seems many big Wigs in the APC are with Obaseki including the Cabals mainly for 2023.... Oshobaba is gone , in a matter of month it will be clear, if u are a beneficiary of Oshobaba , just take heart, u don't win always , he made the mistake at the onset by picking a big name like the Obasekis... If he had picked Ogweinyi or Use Ize Iyamu at the onset, it could have be easy to give them Ambode treatment but not the Obaseki, confirm this from somebody in Benin who is not a politician or better wait for like 2nonth later and qoute me
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Ejem84: 7:48am On Feb 26, 2020
Ejem84:
[/quote][quote author=ghostwon post=86957387]
Oga park well.
Don't talk like a kid.
Officially traditional rulers are not suppose to support any body but they do it even if they deceive people by saying every body has my blessings.
Remember the late oba who supported lucky imasuen under ANPP over lucky igbinedion of PDP .
It was a known fact that late captain Anthony Onyeregbulem the then military administrator
Of Edo state threatened to dethrone the oba for meddling into politics.
When lucky igbinedion won it was on tape when anenih said ringroad is very bitter now referring to the late Oba.
To clarify with you, I live in France and I have no intentions of going back to Nigeria. I am a French citizen and I have a job, my life is sweet in France. Obaseki is the name of my mother's father. The governor is my mother's cousin.

So spare me your political mombo jumbo and don't tell me I don't know the Obaseki family.

Your comments are very disrespectful to the Oba of Benin and the entire Edo people by extension. Your comment about the late Oba of Benin never leaving Benin city is a stupid sham, and a great misconception. In his old age he travelled less due to old age and since you didn't witness his youth and you are too lazy to do any sort of research, you talk based on his old age.
Also the late Oba of Benin is the father of the current Oba of Benin, that is how it works in Benin Kingdom.

An other thing, I noticed you confuse Benin city and Benin Kingdom. I would just like to inform you that Benin city is only the capital of Benin Kingdom. The size of Benin Kingdom would make you wonder what it means to actually leave Benin Kingdom.

As for your Kano threat, let any governor disrespect the Oba of Benin and call me idiot if his head remains on his shoulders for more than a month.

You need to stop being a political reptile.
Don't get the name of the Oba of Benin involved in your politics. The Oba of Benin is neutral. He doesn't endorse anybody, stop saying he endorses the governor unless you also want to claim you have become a spokesperson for the palace ? Have some respect. I doubt you are even Edo !

It is funny how I caught you lying, I told you you were lying and then you persisted in your lie by just repeating it several times and then calling me sentimental and an oshiomole supporter. Oshiomole is a criminal, he had thugs attack my uncle and the Oba of Lagos when they went to his home on a visit which he extended to them.
So stop thinking like a fool, I am 100% behind my uncle (Governor Godwin Obaseki), because he is my uncle. But respect the King ! I love and respect my king more than I do my uncle or anybody for that matter. So be respectful and stop being a political reptile.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by odigbosky(m): 9:06am On Feb 26, 2020
ghostwon:
I believe the name is Edo-state. Edo is a people and a language which goes way beyond Edo-state.

Oga PDP has never lost Edo state for once in a Presidential Election. Never
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by odigbosky(m): 9:14am On Feb 26, 2020
Enwhen:

Hello and why are you just so being disrespectful to the Oba of Benin and why dragging his name here. Wetin concern am for this talk. As for your information, it's like you don't know that kingship in Edo is different from anywhere else in 9jeria. The Oba has the authority to create a dukedom in his kingdom and the government recognizes it at once. You think Benin Kingdom is Benin City. Nobody can treat the Oba of Benin the way you treat the Emir of Kano. Nobody can dethrone him and make somebody else king in his position. I am not sure you are even Edo sef....
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by Nobody: 2:15am On Feb 27, 2020
The Oba of Benin can do whatever he wants but he insists on not taking sides between politicians in order to not invite divisions amongst his subjects.

You really need to learn how to quote someone, it was hard for me to see where your comment started and ended.

It kind of feels like you are just trying to disagree with no actual proof. I don't join illogical debates, if you want to claim something then claim it clearly and prove it.
Stop beating around the bush and producing rumours as proof.

[quote author=Ejem84 post=86963823][/quote]
Re: Edo Election: PDP Woos Obaseki With Jonathan’s Visit. 'Not True' Edo Government by ernieboy(m): 6:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
Truthbites:

So Igbenedion is higher than former President I beg Jonathan didn't come ALL THE WAY TO EDO to thank Igbenedion!!!!!!!!!! QED!! Use your IQ pleaseeee!
so to u now u are very intelligent abi? drawing baseless conclusion s from a mere visit, Jonathan that was unable to lead his party to victory in bayelsa were it not for the supreme Court, is now coming to Edo state, u guys are funny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari In Bilateral Meetings With Mahmoud Abbas And Issoufou (Photos) / Tinubu's Certificate: Setting The Records Straight - Tunde Rahman / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.