Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures (76975 Views)

Nini Buys A New Mercedes Benz In Lagos (Pictures) / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by VanGap: 2:24pm On May 14, 2020
Shared with Caption ..

Life is tough when everyone is watching your next move.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CAICc4MF0fQ/

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by VanGap: 2:24pm On May 14, 2020
More

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by GOFRONT(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2020
Mercy you wan start ya own abii??

Go and ask E-Money make he tell u how far!!!

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by todugo(m): 2:35pm On May 14, 2020
Audio Car.Publicity stunt

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Patrick33(m): 3:31pm On May 14, 2020
hehehe...clean ride.. as a typical negro she 4 open the engine enter inside na... anyways na her hustle wink

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by DriggityDre: 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
chelseamann:
Clean ride..
Very clean cool

15 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by chelseamann(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
Clean ride..

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Chapii: 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
My people plz rush to Twitter and vote before these Lagos State civil servants that are collecting only salary and enjoying free Covid 19 donations will shut down Lagos again

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Naijaarchive(m): 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
grin
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by RapistOnBail: 6:12pm On May 14, 2020
grin

Dumb quote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Donaldoni: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
Where is her IVM grin

Innoson himself doesn't use IVM... grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Akeem79(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
GOFRONT:

You think EFFC na mumu people ?
Dem already knows where her money and riches come from, no need for probes or investigations

Olosho work na lucrative business nao grin

79 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
If you think little hole can't buy big cars, then you have to think twice.

I rest my case

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by olazy6(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
They yaff come again....awon audio celebr.....

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by jamaicabakare(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
Mumu caption.

How won't everyone watch your next move when live your life on social media.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Slawormir: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Why she dey behave like village girl
Must you climb the motor

GOFRONT:

Bros forget that thing

See huzzle brother make efcc nor come your compound arrest everybody leave you behind
Make police for dey investigate your source of wealth

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Exc2000: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
cool

Nice whip

Gangster Imo State Biatch... hot like ata rodo

I love non hypocritical Olosho who isn't ashamed of herself and still runs the street like she owns it.. not some stupid bitches that would be killing us with preaching and motivational speeches in the morning all over social media, and twerking for alhaji at night

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by StagethemTVee: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
She did not pose like this with her Innoson car o. Just saying grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by AsawanaDgreat: 6:13pm On May 14, 2020
Fine babe
Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
Who else observed that spaghetti have reduced by 10 sticks

8 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by StephenBB(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
What is the need of posing ontop bonnet
Las las....all na vanity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by yusufu16: 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
TACHA WILL NOT LIKE THIS

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by EggSauce(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
Funny how I don't fancy Benz and Rolls Royce/bently anymore... Like everyone got it now...thou I can't afford any right now but when the money comes I'm getting myself White latest Aston Martin With white custom rims and red interior wink ... Allah I know you can see this post....Help Me embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Sirmuel1(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
This Car is beautiful. I can see why People are killing themselves to buy it.

As for me, I prefer building Houses to buying an expensive Car.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by manuel4real(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
Op no forget to tell us when she de shit....mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures by Bbbwings: 6:14pm On May 14, 2020
Baseje

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Don Jazzy Reacts As Reekado Banks Leaves Mavin Records / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.