Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Painless Ways To Die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Painless Ways To Die (1344 Views)

Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman / Photos Of Pregnant Woman Who Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen And Left To Die / Hair Dresser In Lagos To Die By Hanging For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Painless Ways To Die by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
This thread is not meant to promote suicide, but to discourage people from killing themselves painfully with sniper, cement, e.t.c.
Living can sometimes be fun, and sometimes hell, people sometimes ask, what are easy painless ways to die, well u have ur answer. 1) carbon monoxide poisoning, run a generator indoors in a locked space. 2) LPG poisoning, get a filled gas cylinder, connect it to a pipe, and connect it to a breathing mask, do it in a locked space and u are good to go. This is for education purposes, whether u choose to ignore or try out is entirely up to you :PLiving can sometimes be fun, and sometimes hell, people sometimes ask, what are easy painless ways to die, well u have ur answer. 1) carbon monoxide poisoning, run a generator indoors in a locked space. 2) LPG poisoning, get a filled gas cylinder, connect it to a pipe, and connect it to a breathing mask, do it in a locked space and u are good to go. 3) Coal poisoning, burn charcoal indoors in a locked space, and the smoke will do it's job under 4 hrs. This is for education purposes, whether u choose to ignore or try out is entirely up to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painless Ways To Die by bigt2(m): 5:11pm On Feb 26, 2020
You're mad

3 Likes

Re: Painless Ways To Die by Gwagone: 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2020
WTF
Don't disturb us and make your choice
Re: Painless Ways To Die by anthonyuncle(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2020
plz where was dz weed (egbo) cultivated

1 Share

Re: Painless Ways To Die by illicit(m): 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2020
hold your breath
Re: Painless Ways To Die by chukskafor(m): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2020
Agent of darkness on the prowl

1 Share

Re: Painless Ways To Die by Skmoda360(m): 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
[quote author=ralphyoung123 post=86978770
op is a psychopath.....
Re: Painless Ways To Die by mariamadenle(m): 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2020
Admin should do the needful by removing this useless post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Painless Ways To Die by punisha: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2020
grin
Life don tire this one.
Mbok don't off yourself like that... All I need is your kidney, liver and heart to be freshly harvested first. Then u can kill yourself.
Re: Painless Ways To Die by Sexyliciousbri: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2020
Fool
Re: Painless Ways To Die by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
A nigga once said: clicked on this thread, and was expecting to see "topic has been hidden or removed". But unfortunately the topic is still here.

Da fuq are the mod doing. Looking for regina daniels post or what.. Mtweeee
Re: Painless Ways To Die by PrincessB1(f): 8:43pm On Feb 26, 2020
MODs should please delete this thread.

Lalasticlala
Re: Painless Ways To Die by Yewandequeen(f): 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2020
Skmoda360:

awon eyan MEDUSA grin
pls edit your post and delete everything Op typed. Pls
Re: Painless Ways To Die by starbuck(f): 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2020
If death dey hungry you, no dey recruit others biko... Die alone
Re: Painless Ways To Die by Hedonisst: 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2020
Useful information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Painless Ways To Die by Skmoda360(m): 7:03am On Feb 27, 2020
Yewandequeen:
pls edit your post and delete everything Op typed. Pls
For what....do you understand what I mean by "awon eyan MEDUSA"
Re: Painless Ways To Die by Yewandequeen(f): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2020
Skmoda360:

For what....do you understand what I mean by "awon eyan MEDUSA"

Not Really but I guess it's meant deadly.
I ask that you edit your post to delete everything Op typed (I wasn't referring to your own statement) which you have quoted because I already reported the original Op post, but it's still showing based on the fact that you quoted his entire text.
Re: Painless Ways To Die by Skmoda360(m): 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Yewandequeen:

Not Really but I guess it's meant deadly.
I ask that you edit your post to delete everything Op typed (I wasn't referring to your own statement) which you have quoted because I already reported the original Op post, but it's still showing based on the fact that you quoted his entire text.
Ok I get you now
Re: Painless Ways To Die by Alexanity(m): 4:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Op, is this method verified to be painless, is it proven beyond reasonable doubt that it is painless, have you or anybody you know given feedback after using this procedure. Well no one knows which way to die is painless but if you didn't die in your sleep death is really gonna be horrible, that last breath when you battle to the last not to loose cooperation is really dark and scary
Re: Painless Ways To Die by fredwill1357(m): 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
Alexanity:
Op, is this method verified to be painless, is it proven beyond reasonable doubt that it is painless, have you or anybody you know given feedback after using this procedure. Well no one knows which way to die is painless but if you didn't die in your sleep death is really gonna be horrible, that last breath when you battle to the last not to loose cooperation is really dark and scary
That is if you haven't made peace with death.
Re: Painless Ways To Die by ebenezer202l(f): 12:52am On Nov 18, 2020
This thread is not meant to promote suicide, but to discourage people from killing themselves painfully with sniper, cement, e.t.c.
Living can sometimes be fun, and sometimes hell, people sometimes ask, what are easy painless ways to die, well u have ur answer. 1) carbon monoxide poisoning, run a generator indoors in a locked space. 2) LPG poisoning, get a filled gas cylinder, connect it to a pipe, and connect it to a breathing mask, do it in a locked space and u are good to go. This is for education purposes, whether u choose to ignore or try out is entirely up to you :PLiving can sometimes be fun, and sometimes hell, people sometimes ask, what are easy painless ways to die, well u have ur answer. 1) carbon monoxide poisoning, run a generator indoors in a locked space. 2) LPG poisoning, get a filled gas cylinder, connect it to a pipe, and connect it to a breathing mask, do it in a locked space and u are good to go. 3) Coal poisoning, burn charcoal indoors in a locked space, and the smoke will do it's job under 4 hrs. This is for education purposes, whether u choose to ignore or try out is entirely up to you
CHAI grin
Re: Painless Ways To Die by ebenezer202l(f): 12:55am On Nov 18, 2020
Alexanity:

@bolded speaking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Painless Ways To Die by gulfer: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2020
Lala, please take this down #lalasticlala
Re: Painless Ways To Die by chukskafor(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2020
Why is this post still on, why are the regulatory bodies not doing the needful
Re: Painless Ways To Die by mezico96(m): 7:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Am disappointed! Remove this rubbish
Re: Painless Ways To Die by drupleez: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
useless post.

(1) (Reply)

Perfume Or Roll On? Which One Do You Prefer Using? / Nigerian Lady Sentenced To Prison In Dubai For Tweeting About Nigerians (pics) / Woman Beats 9 Year Old "Househelp" To Death; Dumps Body on Enugu-PH Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.