Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives (83091 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by hotplate: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
w
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by osamz007: 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
hmmm
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Simplebeauty: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
grin angry
angry sad
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by philsbaba: 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
abeg give us corrrect address of the place let us confirm by ourself wink

5 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by mkoabiola: 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2020
There is agbole in ikotun in fact all over alimosho.

.there is nothing d police or NDLEA can do about them.

They are d indigenous ppu of d state.

Agbole is old as d state with tattered houses

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by fatymore(f): 1:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
You can patronise me for your affordable beddings

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Comedian2019: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
philsbaba:
abeg give us corrrect address of the place let us confirm by ourself wink
One botu of stout for you. Let's go their grin

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by 2019elections: 1:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is poor journalism. Why not post a picture of agbole? Why use a foreign land?

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by micflo28(m): 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
I love sex. If you don't, please take a hike.

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by wezzymoney: 1:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plantainman:
Really and I stay in ajuwon and I don't know this

Brother your area is cast already but this ejigbo loud pass ur area
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Sex thrives everywhere even in our parent’s bedrooms. Without the act we won’t live to enjoy these days. I hate the way dailies admonish the act like something meant for lower creatures. If one gets aroused in that kind of way then shame is not an emotion we should associate with it.
Lmfao, sex ofcourse isn't for lower creatures but prostitution, spreading of STD's and breeding carelessly is

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by BizBayo: 1:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Oga do fast ma I wear clothes

Oga na just 1k you pay you come Dey fûck me like say you don pay my bride price

Abeg on torchlight wetin be that black thing for your prick so

Oga do fast na customer Dey wait me outside mtssheww

Oga why you dey tell me make I suck your prick make e stand if you know say your prick no Dey work no Dey come ashawo house angry grin

OG grin

6 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Successmind(m): 1:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
All dis area na idimu not ejigbo.....that's d base of kesari (ceaser's boys)
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by efetoma(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
……..and what about the deadly Akala in Mushin that is right beside Alakara Police Station ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by nextstep(m): 1:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Gradually we are killing ourselves and the next generations!

Where are the Parents?
Where are the Clerics?
Where is the Government?

"The branches of the iroko tree ought to be cut early for it not to accept sacrifices when old" Yoruba Proverb

Prostitutes of both genders and orientations are being visited by parents, clerics, and government. Check a whorehouse, you'll find them there wink

4 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by jaxxy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Sex thrives everywhere even in our parent’s bedrooms. Without the act we won’t live to enjoy these days. I hate the way dailies admonish the act like something meant for lower creatures. If one gets aroused in that kind of way then shame is not an emotion we should associate with it.

They are not against sex bt prostitution and drug abuse I think.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by TRUSTEDGUY: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
AntiChristian:
Gradually we are killing ourselves and the next generations!

Where are the Parents?
Where are the Clerics?
Where is the Government?

They are all busy making money

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
You scoundrel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
sylvalord:
You scoundrel
Raff, raff, woof, woof, woof, howl!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by kollysnut(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plantainman:

its not alagole.........smiles u sef ..
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

Raff, raff, woof, woof, woof, howl!
Lol. What inspired such a moniker?
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by deolurexy1(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fake news
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Confirmedzombie: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Majority of the sex hawkers are ibos. It's their trade mark
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by sallylet(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
Homosexual is not African ways, ashawo has been here since 1700.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by chiogoezubem(f): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
"...washing and setting?" WT*** Lol... Inside life.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Wettoid123: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

Is like u know the act very well u sabi ammm

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wettoid123:

Is like u know the act very well u sabi ammm
Bingo!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Oga do fast ma I wear clothes

Oga na just 1k you pay you come Dey fûck me like say you don pay my bride price

Abeg on torchlight wetin be that black thing for your prick so

Oga do fast na customer Dey wait me outside mtssheww

Oga why you dey tell me make I suck your prick make e stand if you know say your prick no Dey work no Dey come ashawo house angry grin
u are a certified customer bro

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2020
sylvalord:
Lol. What inspired such a moniker?
Eritrea.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by masterflowx(m): 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plantainman:

Agbole in Ejigbo not Agbole near Ajuwon!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by masterflowx(m): 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Journalist should pls come to Ajah,
Opposite Abraham Adesanya estate.
There is a place called "Bolaa" that is more deadly than Ajuwon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.