Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives (83098 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by bobbyruffy(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2020
scoundrel:
Sex thrives everywhere even in our parent’s bedrooms. Without the act we won’t live to enjoy these days. I hate the way dailies admonish the act like something meant for lower creatures. If one gets aroused in that kind of way then shame is not an emotion we should associate with it.

Maturity �
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Slimsly100(f): 8:37am On Feb 28, 2020
dayleke:

You be yoruba?

No. Why
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Slimsly100(f): 8:39am On Feb 28, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
grin grin you Dey work for there ne??

No na. grin
Na because of the way you take description the issue na im make me dey ask so na
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by biggy26: 9:28am On Feb 28, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Oga do fast ma I wear clothes

Oga na just 1k you pay you come Dey fûck me like say you don pay my bride price

Abeg on torchlight wetin be that black thing for your prick so

Oga do fast na customer Dey wait me outside mtssheww

Oga why you dey tell me make I suck your prick make e stand if you know say your prick no Dey work no Dey come ashawo house angry grin
Voice of experience! grin
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by bromen: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2020
Sylraph1:
SODOM AND GOMORRAH MODIFIED.....
Prostitutes....I have no problem But Homosexuals,I feel like planking them to stupor......
How is That even possible? How can your fellow Man look sexually attractive to you??
IFE NKE A DIKWA EGWU.
hypocrite
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by bromen: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2020
Sylraph1:
Prostitutes....I have no problem But Homosexuals,I feel like planking them to stupor......
How is That even possible? How can your fellow Man look sexually attractive to you??
IFE NKE A DIKWA EGWU.
you are going to the same place with them. are they hurting anyone.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by dayleke: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Slimsly100:

No. Why

Good morning.
I thought youu were the one that finished that proverb noni o?
That na concentrated yooba now......
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by goaldynman(m): 10:26am On Feb 28, 2020
PM News and EJIGBO is like 5&6! grin
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by sapientia(m): 10:29am On Feb 28, 2020
if this new china virus reach here.

Its to fly out of Nigeria immediately.

Because every sector of Nigeria visits such places.

name it.

Pastors

Imans

Doctors

Lawyers

Teachers

Lecturers

traders (even food vendors)

Government officials

Agberos

Drivers

Engineers

just add yours.

And to think every State or LGA have something like this.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Wettoid123: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
scoundrel:

...and I say unto you: ask not what your country can do, but what you can do for your country. Too many people sit and wait for handouts when they can easily make things happen for themselves.

Hahahahahahaha really a scoundrel!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 4:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wettoid123:

Hahahahahahaha really a scoundrel!
...but it is I, a mere messenger. With bellies full, the commoner lavishes.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Slimsly100(f): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
dayleke:

Good morning.
I thought youu were the one that finished that proverb noni o?
That na concentrated yooba now......

Lolz grin
Is it because I didn't put Àmì ohùn
I was the one who finished it bruh.
I'm Igbo but Yorùbá by birth.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by dayleke: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Slimsly100:

Lolz grin
Is it because I didn't put Àmì ohùn
I was the one who finished it bruh.
I'm Igbo but Yorùbá by birth.

No joor.
I knew you were the one na.
Just wanted to make sure. But you got me more confused here now.
"Igbo but Yoruba by birth".

2 meanings;
Igbo parents but born in yorubaland.
Married to an igbo man but originally Yoruba.

More like d former I'm guessing.
You really good tho.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Slimsly100(f): 7:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Bùròdá Adélékè,
I'm of Igbo parents but born in Yorùbá land.
Só yée yín o grin

E dè seun fún òrò ìwúrí yín o cheesy grin

dayleke:

No joor.
I knew you were the one na.
Just wanted to make sure. But you got me more confused here now.
"Igbo but Yoruba by birth".

2 meanings;
Igbo parents but born in yorubaland.
Married to an igbo man but originally Yoruba.

More like d former I'm guessing.
You really good tho.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Daffy007: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
May God help us

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by liketop: 9:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=Plantainman post=86999574]Really and I stay in ajuwon and I don't know this[ it is not agbole in ajuwon but ejigbo around ikotun to cele /quote]
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Wettoid123: 3:03am On Feb 29, 2020
scoundrel:

...but it is I, a mere messenger. With bellies full, the commoner lavishes.

Hmmmmmmm I greet u
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 3:11am On Feb 29, 2020
Wettoid123:

Hmmmmmmm I greet u
With the utmost of respect my theatre closed shut.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Wettoid123: 2:52pm On Mar 01, 2020
scoundrel:

With the utmost of respect my theatre closed shut.

Give me ur number let me call u.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 3:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Wettoid123:

Give me ur number let me call u.
The man ploughed forty acres without a mule.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by ArcToyin(m): 10:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sylraph1:
IFE NKE A DIKWA EGWU.
Sin is sin. No need to gratify one above the other.

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends