Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough (21194 Views)

Unborn Baby Contracts Coronavirus From Israeli Mother, Dies In The Womb / You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / Nigerian Villages Are Suffering, Government Not Doing Enough — WIN Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by paltielx: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
I support him, FG should do more to prevent the virus because if it is in nigeria a good number of people may die because of it
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by EdiskyHarry: 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2020
thank God this virus doesn't know weda u are rich or poor, if our leaders like, let them play politics with it.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by deltateam: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Calculating:
Who the hell are you to order PMB ?

How the name 'zombie' befits some people.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by fashrola(m): 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Not only from China but all countries affected by Corona Virus....
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by xynerise: 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Senate are active because Corona respects no man grin grin

Them dey fear death too. Finally we are equal again
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by abdullkabar(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Awareness and swift response
God help us all
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Truthbites: 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
'we should', 'we must', 'we need to'...who be the we? Una de power de suggest to us! U guys better go and do something about the virus
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Kez11: 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
Clueless and incompetent government.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Lumig: 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
undecided kiss Is the senate not part of the FG? Àwọn oniyeye

1 Like

Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Kez11: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Let them remain inactive towards the deadly corona virus. Let them freely open our borders to any folk from any part of the world unscrutinized. The good thing is that the virus is no respecter of anybody including the rich...

Corona virus is just like buhari, I AM FOR NOBODY AND I AM FOR EVERYBODY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by obynaDmob(m): 9:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
kiyosaki1:

Are you aware there are already two deaths as a result of coronavirus in Algeria, so what stupid theory do you base your inept theory . People will just be typing thrash on public forum just because they can afford data .

Two deaths? Where did you get this news from? No death has been recorded in Africa from Covid-19. Two confirmed cases in Egypt (the Egyptian person is disease free) and Algeria. Please let's refrain from spreading false news.

1 Like

Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Onlyonebuhari: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
They are not doing anything let alone enough.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Prosperity687: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
see below
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
themonk:
Hello,

you sent me a message sometime ago. I receive so many messages that, I find it difficult to attend to them all at the appropriate time. It is only today that I did read your message. If you still need my opinion, confirm to me.

Take care of you.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by tommynico(m): 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
NOL2dworld:
Let me drop this, as the government is doing their best to prevent the viruse from entering the country..

You too can prevent sin and bondage of the devil from capturing your life..

The world's system was designed by the devil to ensure that living a life of sin comes naturally and as long as we live in this world we are bound to face these circumstances that are designed to make us compromise our faith daily.  
We therefore need to constantly seek God's face through the study of His word, prayer and fasting in order to overcome the pressures of this world.

Are U worried about your present state of life ?

Are U a carrier of glorious potentials without knowing what to do in life ?

Are U facing hell on earth in your marriage or marital life ?

Do U feel U have been kept on hold or seems your life is going round a circle?

Is the devil tormenting, oppressing, depressing, afflicting, suppressing, or manipulating you with any form of discomfort in life?

Even If the devil has something on U, u can draw on the mercy of God to receive forgiveness of sin and deliverance from any habit or hold satan has on U.

Accept Jesus Christ, surrender to him, rededicate yourself to Him and make Him your personal Lord and Saviour. Accept Him now, for next minute may be too late..
This is the time to rededicate your life to Christ.

Make this confession loudly. Father! Forgive me, I'm sorry, please help me, I love U, I need U, hold me Jesus!!!, my heart, my soul please take control of it right now. Lead me in your ways and teach me your path so I can forever abide in your words. Save me Lord, have mercy on me and forgive my sins in Jesus name. Amen

Thank U for saving me and thank U because U have deliver me from the bondage of sins, I know my sins has been forgiving, I give U all the praise in Jesus name.

God bless you richly for this...
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Inehmesit: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
The best comment I have seen so far
Treasure17:
How are they so sure corona virus is not in Nigeria?
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by chosenwan1(m): 11:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Keep deceiving yourself, countries light years ahead of Nigeria are worried. But here you are bragging about something you know nothing about.
tsephanyah:
The lagoons cures Covid19 all is good in this part of the world.... We defeated Ebola talkless of Covid19. The Federal government av the best contingency plan against Covid19. And is very classified. That's all I can say
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by olamakinde(m): 11:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
The lagoons cures Covid19 all is good in this part of the world.... We defeated Ebola talkless of Covid19. The Federal government av the best contingency plan against Covid19. And is very classified. That's all I can say
just continue in your state of delusion
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Tonysmith4sure(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:

Who is this one?
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Righteousness89(m): 11:46pm On Feb 27, 2020
GEOANDSONS:
Are you serious?

I only know of the Deputy Health Minister who contacted the Virus
Very sure bro
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by guru01(m): 11:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
Imarnuel08:
Senate only serious about this because COVID-19 doesn't know whether you're rich or poor. In fact they're more vulnerable when they go on those their trips out of the country
This virus makes all the wealth useless at this time.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Wokenaija: 2:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by themonk(m): 3:14am On Feb 28, 2020
LoJ:

Hello,

you sent me a message sometime ago. I receive so many messages that, I find it difficult to attend to them all at the appropriate time. It is only today that I did read your message. If you still need my opinion, confirm to me.

Take care of you.

Most definitely I do, I need all the help I can get because I'm like a deer in a headlight right now trying to figure out what is going on. Since I wrote you a couple more things have happened and I've learnt a little but any response you give will still be relevant and appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Judybash93(m): 3:58am On Feb 28, 2020
largehead:
Is this the END?
Yes
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by kristo123: 4:02am On Feb 28, 2020
First positive case of COVID-19 confirmed in Lagos 27th February.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by mushystuff: 6:39am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

Really? The best huh? It's in Nigeria now..first case confirmed.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by mushystuff: 6:41am On Feb 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Shut up

Our weather is not suitable for Corona virus these idiots are just looking for pipelines and avenues to loot more money.
Soon you'll hear 3 billion naira allocated to battling Corona virus. Theives.
It's been thriving and spreading in Brazil and has now been confirmed in Nigeria.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by oyelsj(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2020
quickly:

why u spreading fake news, bacteria can survive and reproduce itself at alarming rate.

Viruses or bacteria can survive on living things and non living things.

It can survive in cold and in heat

China is a hot country and it has killed thousands of people in few days

A large chunk of China (especially the northern part and the western part which shares a border with Russia) is actually very cold
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Caseless: 9:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Alexanity:
When almighty America is already setting out 2 billion dollars in readiness to combat the coronavirus our own government is just setting out a few hundred million for the fight, just pray it don't get here, well it almost like a matter of time
it's here already.
Re: Prevent Coronavirus From Getting To Nigeria - Senate Says FG Not Doing Enough by Gift2Love: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Juicy Reasons To Eat Tomatoes / Ebola Cannot Be Contracted By Eating Bush Meat- Yewande Adeshina / How Much Does It Cost To Change A Tooth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.