Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Need Loan 1 Million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Loan 1 Million Naira (2168 Views)

I Need Loan. I Have Funds In Piggybank Safelock. What Do I Do? / Do You Need Loan ? / I Need Loan Or Investor - Get 10% Of Your Investment Monthly, Abuja Preferrable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Seeeeeeee: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Anyone with any knowledge how I can get the loan, I am a federal government staff. The deductions can be done directly from my salary monthly. Thanks
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by FindX(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Monthly?? Not even daily grin cheesy cheesy

Nobody will listen to you.
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by yemmit90: 9:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Seeeeeeee:

Anyone with any knowledge how I can get the loan, I am a federal government staff. The deductions can be done directly from my salary monthly. Thanks

Being a federal government staff, you can even get up to 5 millions naira under SPECTA loan powered by Sterling bank.

1 Like

Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Seeeeeeee: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
yemmit90:

Being a federal government staff, you can even get up to 5 millions naira under SPECTA loan powered by Sterling bank.
please, how do I go about it?
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Seeeeeeee: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
FindX:
Monthly?? Not even daily grin cheesy cheesy

Nobody will listen to you.
I earn money monthly only.
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by yemmit90: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
please, how do I go about it?

Visit one of Sterling bank branches close to you and tell them you want specta loan. They will tell you everything you need to know.

As a federal government worker, you should not have any problem with them, you just have to change your salary account to Sterling bank. You dont need collateral or any paper work for this.

1 Like

Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Seeeeeeee: 9:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
yemmit90:

Visit one of Sterling bank branches close to you and tell them you want specta loan. They will tell you everything you need to know.

As a federal government worker, you should not have any problem with them, you just have to change your salary account to Sterling bank. You dont need collateral or any paper work for this.
Changing of salary account follows a lot of procedure because of IPPIS

1 Like

Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by yemmit90: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
Changing of salary account follows a lot of procedure because of IPPIS

The can always do that except the process in totally not allow. I think you should go there, there is a way to make it easy for you.
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by NewLogicalMind: 2:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Seeeeeeee:

What's the purpose of the loan?

Tenor?

What level are you in the civil service?
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Dsticks47(m): 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
For employee loan contact me through my signature and you get the fund within 48 hours if you have the required document.
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Seeeeeeee: 11:54am On Mar 01, 2020
Dsticks47:
For employee loan contact me through my signature and you get the fund within 48 hours if you have the required document.
what are the required documents and how much loan can you give?
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 3:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Seeeeeeee:

Go the FCMB and apply through CreditDirect
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Seeeeeeee: 5:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
SavageResponse:

Go the FCMB and apply through CreditDirect
please how much loan can I get.
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
please how much loan can I get.

It is dependent on your current salary. Your age and the duration of the loan could also be a determining factor
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by lovelybobo: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2020
Loans help us to fast-track our business but unfortunately accessing loans in this country is a major issue.

See how others do their loan system at https://e-allmoney.com
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by SavageResponse(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2020
lovelybobo:
Loans help us to fast-track our business but unfortunately accessing loans in this country is a major issue.

See how others do their loan system at https://e-allmoney.com

The reason why getting a loan in Nigeria is difficult is because the majority of generally dishonest and do not like to repay loans?
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by Dsticks47(m): 12:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Seeeeeeee:
what are the required documents and how much loan can you give?

Below are the requirements.

6 months bank statement
Work ID and Valid means of Identification (Driver's license, International passport, National ID card)
Utility Bill or any valid means of ID different from the above and have your house address
Employment letter, Confirmation Letter or letter of last promotion
Passport photograph

For the amount you can get it depends on your salary ....but we can go as much as 15m
Re: I Need Loan 1 Million Naira by NewLogicalMind: 4:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Seeeeeeee:

Please read the conditions on this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5355285/access-short-term-loans-up-n100000

If you can meet the conditions type "interested" on the thread and you will get a response

(1) (Reply)

I Will Pay Your Start Up Fee Of $30 [CLOSED] / Abuja Corporate Runs Girl, Uche Nilla Dragged For Insulting Man Who Sent Her 10k / What Business/investment Can I Put My 1million Naira Into

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.