Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill (33138 Views)

Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail – Senate Bill / Pay Ransom To Kidnappers & Get A Minimum Of 15 Years Imprisonment - Senate Bill / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Kez11: 1:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
With this development, many countries may further place visa ban on Nigeria to avoid hosting terrorists in their various schools...

The person that proposed dat very bill should be arrested and questioned properly

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by dplores(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by smexy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Providing scholarship for them is good option. Let them study hard we might have a president amongst them. From been a Boko Haram member to be a minister or president. They will write books about you.. Good luck
let em study hard you say?
Boko Haram means "western education is a sin"

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
NNAMDI KANU PLEASE LIFT YOUR COURSE ON NIGERIA

YOU SAID IT WILL BE WORST THAN SOMALIA....

I THINK BY NEXT TWO YEARS....NIGERIANS WILL BE LOOKING LOOKING FOR SOMALIAN VISA
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Just the same thing done for repentant militants. Several repentant militants are in foreign schools all over the world on government expenses. The ones that are in Nigeria earn more than teachers and policemen just because they kidnapped and killed several Nigerians and foreigners and also bombed several pipelines, but now, they have agreed to stop the killings and destruction of infrastructure.

But, will government also make terrorists leaders billionaires as was done to militant leaders like Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf, e.t.c. ?

We are all mad in this country.
You are comparing two different event. Niger Delta militant were not terrorising indigene but the economy and their demands were visible unlike bokoharam that killed and displaced so many Christians from the north.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by degamemaster(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Who is still in doubt that buhari and his gang of criminals are the real terrorists?

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Saintp(m): 2:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:

lol what country on earth is foolish enough to issue their visa to terrorists....iran, maybe.

They will now end up making things hard for genuine students cos these correct countries will now put the burden of proof on the intending students to show they are not ex boko haram. Everyone will now be a suspect until proven free.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by MaryamFns: 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Aiyk2333:

I can't believe a sane Nigerian has nerve to equate Niger delta militants with terrorists.. how on earth can I be a Nigerian with such person!!! God forbid.... militants deserved everything they fought for, u can't exploit their land and leave them in ruins only to go to Abuja and enjoy the money, what on earth are Boko Haram fighting for?? what exactly!!! I won't pray a bad prayer for u but if u think Boko Haram should get same treatment as militants, may they befall you soonest

Niger Delta militants are not more Nigerians than Boko Haram
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by frog12: 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
bad lawmakers !!!!

bad lawmakers !!!!

bad lawmakers !!!!

bad lawmakers !!!!

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by kenedy1223: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good Day, this is to inform you
that our next Event Planning training
and Decor Styling class will commence
on the 9th of march 2020. And you stand
a chance to receive 10% discount for
each and every persons you
refer to us. thanks
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by drealp: 3:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
does repentant bokoharam na him government surpose use wage war against coronavirus
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by KingWarri: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
You all at the senate are dem crazy

I graduated with good grade but having a worst living condition, and my government is sponsoring terrorist to have a good life.

Am ashame
May Corona virus kill you all supporting the bill

At this point bro.... I can only say the Bible did not lie....
the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violence taketh it by force

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by KingWarri: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
MaryamFns:

Niger Delta militants are not more Nigerians than Boko Haram
Both militants and Boko Haram are scam.... Fighting for their own selfish interest
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by fajait2001: 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
You all at the senate are dem crazy

I graduated with good grade but having a worst living condition, and my government is sponsoring terrorist to have a good life.

Am ashame
May Corona virus kill you all supporting the bill

I’m ashame!
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Sweeetheart(m): 4:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
please help me reach Mr Shekau I want to join Bokoharam where will I obtain the form?

Bokoharam repentant about to enjoy my dream of life

@MBuhari help me reach shekau I want to join

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Aarenaija: 4:26pm On Feb 28, 2020
Common sense is truly not common with these crop of senators

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Daffy007: 4:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
That's nainja for you. Meanwhile the law abiding ones are on the street roasting.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by ogbonti: 6:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
DonCaxton:

Bro I agree with you, but it depends on from where you're looking at it.

What I'm saying is, in law and in true fact both groups are criminals. Regardless of motive. The acts are crimes, and crimes should be punished, not compensated.

not the same bro... your mother can not own a restaurant and you are looking for a job to be a dishwasher while people who are not members of your household get the dishwasher jobs easily at your mother’s restaurant

your mother cannot own a restaurant and you go to bed hungry or you are feeding on garri and groundnut all day... something drastic will have to take place .. i am from the niger delta .. you need to see places like kokodiagbene, jones creek, ogoni land around 1999 to 2004 to understand why those guys had to fight then

boko haram are not fighting injustice .. they are fighting to take the hand of time back to 1600 AD and that’s simply impossible

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Just the same thing done for repentant militants. Several repentant militants are in foreign schools all over the world on government expenses. The ones that are in Nigeria earn more than teachers and policemen just because they kidnapped and killed several Nigerians and foreigners and also bombed several pipelines, but now, they have agreed to stop the killings and destruction of infrastructure.

But, will government also make terrorists leaders billionaires as was done to militant leaders like Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf, e.t.c. ?

You are the only mad person.

Oga, if you compare Boko terrorists with Niger Delta militants, you are simply fanatical.

Alright, Oil comes from ND, that is why we have NDDC, what comes from North East, where we have NEDC ?

Is that why your fanatic in chief is looking for oil in a desert ?

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
ogbonti:

not the same bro... mother can not own a restaurant and you are looking for a job to be a dishwasher while people who are not members of your household get the dishwasher jobs easily

you mother cannot own a restaurant and you go to bed hungry or you are feeding on garri a d groundnut all day... done this drastic will have to take place .. i am the niger delta .. you need to see places like kpkodiagbene, jones creek, ogoni landon 1999 to 2004 to understand why those guys had to fight

boko haram are not fighting for injustice .. they are fighting to take the hand of time back to 1600 years ago and that’s simply impossible

I cant argue with that. It's an emotional issue. If I were in your shoes, I'd say the same thing too. I agree with you and I apologise. I shouldn't compare that with Boko Haram.
What is going on in the ND even the environmental disaster caused by the Oil Companies under the 'encouragement' of the Fed Govt is a crime in itself. It's very sad.
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin

The people who voted for madness have started running away when the mad man starts dancing.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by ogbonti: 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
DonCaxton:

I cant argue with that. It's an emotional issue. If I were in your shoes, I'd say the same thing too. I agree with you and I apologise. I shouldn't compare that with Boko Haram.
What is going on in the ND even the environmental disaster caused by the Oil Companies under the 'encouragement' of the Fed Govt is a crime in itself. It's very sad.

God bless u my brother

i hope we get it right someday in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by judondasylva(m): 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
You are such a fool for comparing people fighting for their rights and terrorists
StreetFight:

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by happYFingers(m): 8:17pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wait o ! The same sect fighting against western education ?
Or is the money from registered companies to train them more on ADVANCED Islamic tactical insurgence/terrorism ?
God exactly what offence did I commit in my past life that you should make me a Nigerian ?

I no do again o !

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by MetaPhysical: 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Typically Yoruba leaders would have spoken out and even lead protests on such national controversies.

My leaders have learnt some hard lessons.

If it doesnt directly impact Yoruba, stay out of it and just focus on Western issues.
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by dboss12(m): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
Sunday 10th September 1967, A remarkable day in our state history, During Ojukwu reign of terror, For since the year 1846 That Christian religion was brought to us, Such incident had never occurred.
The day Ojukwu soldiers guarded Calabar streets, To prevent people from going to Church, Disobedient ones were beaten to death, Some soldiers Marched to Churches that held, Drove the worshipper and tore the Bible, The day of grief for men of God, The day I will never forget in this my life.
Yet Ojukwu said he was for us, Yet Ojukwu asked for our support, Yet Ibo race deceived the world, That they are more Christian than any race, Yet they trampled upon God and man, All was there for God to judge.
Ojukwu soldiers were wild as beasts, They were thugs in the Army coats, At gun-points they robbed our goods, At Oron Beach Market many a time, The women returned with wailing tears, Their fishes and grayfish at gun-point were seized.
Many Ibibio market suffered indeed, Obubra markets share the fate, At gun-point they abandoned their goods, Ojukwu soldiers cleared the market, And carried the goods to Iboland, The mighty God was there to see.
They consolidated their positions everywhere, All over our native lands, Calabar water was filled with mines, To break war-ships if they should come.
Calabar air-port was out of use, Mines were buried everywhere, Irons were used the block the way, To prevent planes from landing there.
But 18th October that fateful day, saw all Ibo efforts thwarted and foiled, Calabar was liberated with Ibos fleeing for their life, Gone are they and free are we, From the oppression of lbo race.
Gowon men are wonderful men, Such gallantry l have never seen, Their professional training has placed them on top, They are superb in weapon's control, They are intelligent and swift in the fighting field, Their morale can be measured with exact To the other civilised troops of the world.
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by DAVE5(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Randy100:
They kicked against western Education and now they will benefit from it.

Irony of life

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by BeeAll1(f): 11:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Providing scholarship for them is good option. Let them study hard we might have a president amongst them. From been a Boko Haram member to be a minister or president. They will write books about you.. Good luck

I hope this is sarcasm
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Laniakea: 11:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
This single act is promoting terrorism.

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:26am On Feb 29, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Give them foreign trip join
Free medical trip also
Just like our darling president
All I know by 2023 there will not be one Nigeria

The same Sets of northern terrorists planning a massive attack in Lagos
One behind to wonder the kind of mental fitness measured on our federal legistlators.

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 29, 2020
I am speechless. WTF?!
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by neoG(f): 7:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Please ask them.
Misplaced priorities
Zeinymira:
So what about the sons and daughters of the soldiers that lost their lives while fighting BH? They don't deserve foreign education?
What about their widows, parents, siblings and loved ones?
When are we going to be like every other normal countries?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Policemen Boo Gov Matawalle After Bandits’ Murder Of 13 Colleagues / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters / Condemn The Murder In Your Region The Way You Did In Sokoto - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.