Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady (7850 Views)

"I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by ty4real123: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2020
I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Anytime I Want To Sleep With Him But He Doesn't Know - Lady

A lady has explained that in order to increase her man's performance in bed, she usually puts a strong performance enhancement drug in his food any time they are to meet.

She disclosed that she usually cooks pepper soup for him before they make love and she puts the enhancing drugs in it to boost his performance.

What is however most shocking about her revelation is the fact that she disclosed further that her guy doesn't know about the drug she normally adds to his food to help his performance.

After sharing her post on Facebook, most of those commenting are of the opinion that keeping such things from her husband is dangerous and could have negative consequences on the man and their marriage/ relationship as well.

Some however believe she is doing it for the two of them, as the husband will perform well, keep his ego intact and the wife will also be satisfied.

Is her action right or she should have discussed this with her husband? Kindly share your view in the comment section.

Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by coolcharm(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Omo... This one fit poison somebody o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by proclinician: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm this is not good.

1 Like

Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Catabolism(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
source? or full video
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by mexyk(m): 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
She could damage his heath. These drugs have aftermath effect.

3 Likes

Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by itsme01: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
shocked

If my partner cant keep everything 100% completely honest with me then we aint partners, I don't do relationships where we have access to each others private part without condoms or protection, yet both put password on each others phone, I cant be in a relationship with a lady who cant look me in the eye and tell me this is how I want sex tonight and this is what I don't want

What if he has bad reaction to the drug because he took something that could react negatively to it outside

3 Likes

Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by AnalQueenluci: 6:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
She must be one of those ladies forever libido women cheesy
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by padi94(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
When he dies, that is when you will know that what you are doing is wrong... these things have negative health implications na
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Professorcplus(m): 7:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
[b]Yoruba adage says "If a wife doesn't kill her self, she will kill her husband". This is the way some wife kill their husband unknowingly.

Imagine if the husband decided to branch his side chick house after work. He was quite assured there would be sagging; a good way to ease stress, he branch pharmacy, brought 3 doses of sex enhancer drug and took it. Unknown to him his side chick already added 3 doses of same sex enhancer to his fruit juice. Before the action take place, his side chick main guy calls that he will be in her house in a moment so the action is brought to halt. The drug was already reacting and the husband couldn't hold himself, so he headed home. When he got home, his wife serve him a plate of pepper soup with 3 doses of same sex enhancer added unknown to him.

9 doses of sex enhancer already in husbands system. His thing stand gidiga like solider on parade. Right Now, the husband is pounding his wife like horse grin . The wife is screening loud begging his husband for help running helter skelter around the room. The husband died while his thing is at attention. The only reasonable explanation people could utter was the husband Don jam Magu. Imagine who kill the husband? Wife, side chick, husband himself or village people grin ' [/b]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by DavidEsq(m): 8:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Professorcplus:
[b]Yoruba adage says "If a wife doesn't kill her self, she will kill her husband". This is the way some wife kill their husband unknowingly.

Imagine if the husband decided to branch his side chick house after work. He was quite assured there would be sagging; a good way to ease stress, he branch pharmacy, brought 3 doses of sex enhancer drug and took it. Unknown to him his side chick already added 3 doses of same sex enhancer to his fruit juice. Before the action take place, his side chick main guy calls that he will be in her house in a moment so the action is brought to halt. The drug was already reacting and the husband couldn't hold himself, so he headed home. When he got home, his wife serve him a plate of pepper soup with 3 doses of same sex enhancer added unknown to him.

9 doses of sex enhancer already in husbands system. His thing stand gidiga like solider on parade. Right Now, the husband is pounding his wife like horse grin . The wife is screening loud begging his husband for help running helter skelter around the room. The husband died while his thing is at attention. The only reasonable explanation people could utter was the husband Don jam Magu. Imagine who kill the husband? Wife, side chick, husband himself or village people grin ' [/b]
Na crase just full this quote grin grin
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by sparog(m): 8:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
She'll end up killing the man someday

Just imagine if he also takes other performance drugs without knowing his wife has already given him some..

That's a heart attack waiting to happen
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Homers123(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
That man is getting killed by her.
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Daffy007: 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nor go kill your man trowey o.

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
She is probably talking about putting weed in the pepper soup.

Wgo cooks peppersoup with chemicals
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Mrtreasure0220: 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
You see! Tomorrow they will say he die in his sleep not knowing the wife actually kill him. Just as one of the doctors stated here.
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Tomide007: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
She could be sued for rape .
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Samfloxin(m): 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2020
Women...been playing on men's brain since the time of Adam.
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by LegendaryLover(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
Vortex369:
She is probably talking about putting weed in the pepper soup.

Wgo cooks peppersoup with chemicals

see eehn, people boil meat with paracetamol (though that one is meant to soften it quickly). So it's possible the silly girl is truly doing so with peppersoup.
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
how do people know to do all this things.. pcm and meat.. seriously

Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 29, 2020
This is dangerous.

What if the husband decides to experiment without telling her and takes an enhancement drug prior to eating the drugged meal?
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by SolexxBarry(m): 6:23am On Feb 29, 2020
The man might be confused rn,cos anytime he sleeps with side chick he's a 40 seconds man but with wifey he's a 40 minutes man grin

Expect my new EP fam
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by rex444(m): 6:34am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

If my partner cant keep everything 100% completely honest with me then we aint partners, I don't do relationships where we have access to each others private part without condoms or protection, yet both put password on each others phone, I cant be in a relationship with a lady who cant look me in the eye and tell me this is how I want sex tonight and this is what I don't want

What if he has bad reaction to the drug because he took something that could react negatively to it outside

your point is valid, what if on the man's side he is also taking something to help him boost his performance that the wife is not aware of?
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by johncallidon(m): 6:42am On Feb 29, 2020
wonders shall never end.
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by ChoCho54(f): 8:17am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:
shocked

I will put an overdose of that drug in your food if I was your wife. Joboyo!
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by itsme01: 8:23am On Feb 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
I will put an overdose of that drug in your food if I was your wife. Joboyo!

Have you heard of the song of reminisce .. wa fe ku la leyi ma de te so jue la le yii .. that is the song I will play for anybody that drugs me, when body tell that my wife hin no go try am.. Oden sin 2.0 !!
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by Dericonna: 8:28am On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

Have you heard of the song of reminisce .. wa fe ku la leyi ma de te so jue la le yii .. that is the song I will play for anybody that drugs me, when body tell that my wife hin no go try am.. Oden sin 2.0 !!
[/s]
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by krenkies: 10:31am On Feb 29, 2020
You are not doing well o embarassed
Re: I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady by ChoCho54(f): 11:16am On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:

Enu po!

Wait till you get personal with them.

WamBam no thanks ma'am grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In this present days, can will still find this type of girl?(photo) / Nairaland Why?,why Are Nairaland Gals So Ugly,maka Why?(photo) / How Do U Handle A Disrespectful Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.