Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,196 members, 7,849,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:22 AM

Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. (667 Views)

Men With Poor Taste In Women: This Is What Beautiful Dark Skin Girls Look Like / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. by We4all: 7:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Recently, a video of a married man who died after sleeping with a prostitute circulated online. The young woman looked tacky and uneducated. I was amused when I read some comments from both male and female monikers, who made it clear that they couldn't be caught with such a lady.

I laughed behind my keypad because most of those guys (or ladies)who made such comments, were not been sincere with themselves. The truth is, when sex and money are involved, most ladies and guys can stoop so low, as long as they get what they want.

The case with my distant relative:
I have this distant relative whom I got introduced to recently. It so happened that shortly after she arrived Abuja to work in a restaurant, she took in. This was someone whose pidgin English wasn't that sound.

I concluded that one of her kind (an uneducated guy) must have been responsible for her pregnancy. But alas, I was proved wrong as I got to know that the guy responsible was actually a cosmopolitan and educated guy who got infatuated with her big boobs and ass.

To say I was disappointed would be stating the obvious. I was appalled, and when another relative confronted him, he insisted he would only accept responsibility after a DNA is carried out.

The suave, sophisticated, good looking and articulated entrepreneur:
We had been communicating over the phone, and when I met him for the first time to submit a business proposal, I got to know he was biracial. After stepping out of his office which shared a building with a residential apartment, something caught my attention.

A young lady who had a wrapper tied around her chest was seated in front of the apartment. The lady looked ordinary, and I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me she was an illiterate. I looked past her and my attention focused on the baby on her laps.

The baby was undeniably a biracial kid judging by his skin color. I walked past them and wondered if the baby belonged to the man whom I had just met. But I shoved that thought, and concluded that it couldn't be;as the man was too sophisticated to be with a woman like that.

On my second visit to the office, I learnt that the man actually fathered the kid. I tried so hard to understand what could push such an educated and enlightened man into the arms of such a woman who could barely construe a simple English sentence. But then, I waved it off and decided to mind my business.

Regina Askia and the Otokoto guy:
I can't seem to recall the precise year, but I think it was in the late 90's to early or mid 00's. The media was awash with news of Regina Askia dating the then famous 'Otokoto guy'.Back then, I had a brother who literally worshipped Regina. At home, we used to eulogize her as the most sophisticated Nigerian actress.

But when the news of her romance hit the tabloids, I was disappointed in her choice of man. I personally picked interest in that news because, the wife of the 'Otokoto guy' at that time, is a close relative of my mom. As a matter of fact, I met him once in the 90's, during the marriage ceremony of an aunt, and I can use three words to describe him:"Money Miss Road".

I wondered how Regina could stoop so low as to date a man like that. I asked myself what they could possibly talk about during intimate moments. But then as the saying goes: "With money, you can buy almost any lady".

I have heard ladies utter words like:" Although he isn't polished, but he is very rich". Most guys on the other hand will always describe how big her boobs or ass is. This has made me arrive at the conclusion that, most guys and ladies exhibit very poor taste when sex and money are involved.

It is unfortunate that guys keep calling girls dumb, low class, but all the dumb girls I know have all been taken. And more than 90% of them were actually pregnant before marriage. So the question is, who are the guys hooking up with these girls?

Ladies on the other hand give the impression that they are graceful and sophisticated, but keep ending up with men like Mercy Aigbe's low class ex husband.

Conclusion:
No matter what the guys and ladies say, the truth is, a significant number of them have poor taste, and it doesn't matter where they are getting the sex or money, and from whom.

4 Likes

Re: Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
if the aim is money/sex then the majority dont care about who the person is, so long as they get what they came for...aka money/sex.

now, the important question is NOT why they are having sex with these donkeys.....the important question IS: how can they have unprotected sex (aka have a child) with these people?!?!?!
Re: Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. by healthserve(m): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Excellent writing skills. One of the few writers I've seen on my level. One of the best I've seen on the forum. Allow me take off my hat, clap and ask the mods to push this thread to front page

Cc

Dominique
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Rocktation
Farano

We need something away from all the Coronavirus news flooding the web. Moving this thread to front page would spur intellectual discussions and douse tensions. Do you mind moving this thread to front page Dear mods?
Re: Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. by chatinent: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
Your epistles buttress same point yet I feel they are misopined. As our faces differ, so as our decisions. Not everyone longs for sex and money so bad.
Re: Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. by SmithRussell(m): 9:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
True
Re: Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
all this one is not surprising..have u not heard about men having sex with mad women at night? if u check some of these men who do such u might be shocked..some of them are educated and sophisticated.some ppl say such is for rituals but i dont believe it..such men have weird fetish.its like some men who say they are attracted to female dwarfs.not making fun of dwarfs though.
Re: Most Guys And Ladies Exhibit Very Poor Taste When Sex And Money Are Involved. by placeofallure(f): 10:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Not all of us are like that. I like classy and cosmopolitan men, not overly rich but you must exude panache. I'm not money crazy so that ensures my taste is intact.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Friend Or Girlfriend In Atl. No Oyibo Please / Sangotedo Hookup / 6 Powerful Ways Of Reducing Body Odour Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.