Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor (3773 Views)

Rivers: Why Pro-fubara Speaker Resigned, Vacated Seat / Governor El-Rufai Vacated His Seat For Tinubu During His Visit To Kaduna (Photo) / Dickson Declares Annual Nanaye Traditional Wrestling Competition Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 29, 2020
Dickson declares interest in the Bayelsa Senate Seat vacated by his successor

2 Shares

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by helinues: 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Well pre-planned and well worked out

Another dimension of politics...

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Bigii(m): 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Game well planned. I predicted this but my idiot-zombi friend here wouldn't let me be with argument.

Nigerian politics is politics of interest with brain calculation.

Congratulations DICKson, the most useless PDP governor based on huge Bayelsa state allocation. You nearly killed our PDP in Bayelsa.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by bibu11: 11:29am On Feb 29, 2020
really
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 29, 2020
Dickson should allow Alaibe to go for that seat... period.
Greediness is too bad.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by wwwihy: 12:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
The Op and those that comment above are ignorant PDP zombies. Common sense that is not common should tell you that the outgone governor and the incumbent cannot be from the same Senatorial District especially when they are from the same party.

He is contesting the vacant position left by the current deputy governor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Stone123(m): 12:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
Well planned
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
wwwihy:
The Op and those that comment above are ignorant PDP zombies. Common sense that is not common should tell you that the outgone governor and the incumbent cannot be from the same Senatorial District especially when they are from the same party.

so you mean the senatorial district itself won't have it's Senate representative because the governor is from the zone abi?

Anyway Dickson was clever than gej afterall his stooge as governor while he cools off as senator.

Now who truly runs things in Bayelsa as godfather?
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by ruggedtimi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mikehot:
so you mean the senatorial district itself won't have it's Senate representative because the governor is from the zone abi?

Anyway Dickson was clever than gej afterall his stooge as governor while he cools off as senator.

Now who truly runs things in Bayelsa as godfather?
In bayelsa one senatorial district cannot produce a governor simultaneously, It simply means Dickson is aiming for The current deputy governor's vacant senate slot.

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 2:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
wwwihy:
The Op and those that comment above are ignorant PDP zombies Common sense that is not common should tell you that the outgone governor and the incumbent cannot be from the same Senatorial District especially when they are from the same party.

PDP - WAILER

APC - ZOMBIE

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Recycling themselves. This country is pathetic lipsrsealed
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by allthingsgood: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
I pray he loses. For humiliating gej
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
That was the game plan from the very beginning.

Now APC have opportunity for revenge.

I'm pro-PDP but Dickson will lose.
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by fergie001: 6:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Dickson should allow Alaibe to go for that seat... period.

Greediness is too bad.
They are not from the same Senatorial zone.

Alaibe is from Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA, the same LGA as Diri...under Bayelsa Central Senatorial district.

Dickson is from the same LGA as the Deputy Governor, Sagbama LGA in Bayelsa West Senatorial district.

That was Dickson's plan all the while. He will ordinarily get PDP's nod to run, and he will win comprehensively.
Our politicians gat no morality or conscience, you know.

Alaibe on his own I doubt will want to replace Diri.
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by fergie001: 7:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awol1:

He will win and comprehensively.
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by TheTourist: 7:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Round and Round We Go
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by ChoCho54(f): 8:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Bigii:
Game well planned. I predicted this but my idiot-zombi friend here wouldn't let me be with argument.

Nigerian politics is politics of interest with brain calculation.

Congratulations DICKson, the most useless PDP governor based on huge Bayelsa state allocation. You nearly killed our PDP in Bayelsa.
We're you referring to Garfield1 in your first paragraph?

Dickson is a goat!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by ChoCho54(f): 8:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
TheTourist:
Round and Round We Go
It's a vicious cycle.

1 Like

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by evil1: 8:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
I see APC taking the two seats.
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Bigii(m): 8:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
ChoCho54:
We're you referring to Garfield1 in your first paragraph?

Dickson is a goat!

Aswear, big for nothing Governor undecided

1 Like

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by senatordave1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awol1:

Dickson will win easily with sagbama votes
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by senatordave1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
evil1:
I see APC taking the two seats.
No,apc will only take bayelsa central.the governor is even too weak to upset dickson in sagbama if he wants to
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Dickson will win easily with sagbama votes

Even you APC supporter?

Then I would want to believe Dickson would win.
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by senatordave1(m): 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awol1:

Even you APC supporter?

Then I would want to believe Dickson would win.
Am an objective supporter.i dislike pdp but apc cannot win in bayelsa west zone except in ekeremor narrowly.dickson will take his lga sagbama by a wide margin
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Am an objective supporter.i dislike pdp but apc cannot win in bayelsa west zone except in ekeremor narrowly.dickson will take his lga sagbama by a wide margin

Good to see you still have some gray matter left in it's right place.
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awol1:

Ditto

1 Like

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by IJOBA2: 10:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
allthingsgood:
I pray he loses. For humiliating gej
JIHADI ALLTHINGSBAD

1 Like

Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by fergie001: 11:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
Awol1:

Bayelsa West has only 2 LGAs ..
Sagbama has a voting strength of about 69k
Ekeremor has about 41k

The dep gov and Dickson hail from Sagbama....Dickson will get plenty.

The only strong man APC has in Ekeremor is GEJ's fmr Deputy and fmr Speaker of the House, Peremebowei Ebebi.

Even at that...Dickson will get it.
The results of Nov 16 was...
Sagbama
PDP 60k apc 7k

Ekeremor
PDP 18k. Apc 21k

Where the APC will dominate is in Central....
Yenagoa LGA....will still vote on protests against the way Diri emerged

Southern Ijaw LGA will never forgive the PDP for depriving their son, Lyon; they are the "Kano" of Bayelsa.

Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA is where Diri is from and he isn't fully in control. Moreover, of the three....this LGA has the fewest votes.

Unless a big miracle happens, Bayelsa will have 2 APC Senators.
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
fergie001:

Ekeremor has about 41k

The dep gov and Dickson hails from Sagbama....Dickson will get plenty.

The only strong man APC has in Ekeremor is GEJ's fmr Deputy and fmr Speaker of the House, Peremebowei Ebebi.

Sagbama
PDP 60k apc 7k

Ekeremor
PDP 18k. Apc 21k

Southern Ijaw LGA will never forgive the PDP for depriving their son, Lyon; they are the "Kano" of Bayelsa.

Kolokuma/Opokuma LGA is where Diri is from and he isn't fully in control. Moreover, of the three....this LGA has the fewest votes.

Forget all these analysis

Votes today are cast by soldiers, police and inec who in turn also declare results and winner.

Next is court the last inec judiciary chairmen
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by fergie001: 11:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Forget all these analysis

Votes today are cast by soldiers, police and inec who in turn also declare results and winner.

Next is court the last inec judiciary chairmen
So Diri will use soldiers to enter Amasoma to get the votes?

I will doubt that...
Re: Dickson Declares Interest In The Bayelsa Senate Seat Vacated By His Successor by senatordave1(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2020
fergie001:

Ekeremor has about 41k

The dep gov and Dickson hails from Sagbama....Dickson will get plenty.

Sagbama
PDP 60k apc 7k

Ekeremor
PDP 18k. Apc 21k

Finally you have started reasoning like me electorally.with this,we wont have to disagree much

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Igangan: Don’t Dare North, CNG Warns Gani Adams / LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.