Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (7953 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by jamesxay: 1:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I'm kinda puzzled and feel I could pour my heart on this thread concerning what I've been facing.

I met this girl whom I have been avoiding to bleep for a while despite her crushing on me and initiating everything since I didn't really want to date her for some proximity/space principle issues although I was developing feelings for her. My feelings escalated the first time I tried to be intimate with her when she had pushed me to the brim and I could no longer be nice. This girl halted the intimacy and I wondered why but I just thought she was only forming bad and was not ready. I apologized and kept my distance sexually.

Weeks passed only for her to come pushing the sexual tension thing more intense and then the shocking discovery I made that this girl wasn't as innocent as I thought, she's had several guys and was a chronic flirt although she told me it was just for the money. Anyways I cooled off my anger towards the discovery as I had come to appreciate her for her character and love she had shown me. I told her to stop living such a life and If i wasn't satisfying her I'd adjust which she hastily obliged to and I started making moves to show her all kinds of love. The second time I tried to be intimate she still resisted and it begins to look embarrassing to me. I feel as if this girl is toying with me for some reasons I can't figure out.

Just recently I find she still hangs out with the guys and is even intimate with some of which I have found in her home. I feel so insulted.

[Note: This is an updated/modified post due to misunderstanding/suggestions]

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Lawgod247: 1:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by ikh777: 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Young man, go and end that slavery you call a relationship and move your life forward first and become very successful till ladies are humbled when they are around you.

Sex is overrated. There is no award for sexual prowess.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Idontgiveafuck2: 1:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
UP YOUR GAME.BE A COMPLETE BAD BOY .

9 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Sacrosanct12(m): 1:42pm On Feb 29, 2020
Lawgod247:
Ok
God will judge you,after all the epistle na ok u reply grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Davash222(m): 1:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Give her money and fucck the hell outta her!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wait, ur girl sleeps with other men for money and u are still with her? I thought men like u don't exist. Unless this story is a lie

5 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Lawgod247: 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Sacrosanct12:
God will judge you,after all the epistle na ok u reply grin grin grin

I will come back to modify if and only if it makes front page. You know the drill grin

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by proclinician: 2:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
Now you have an idea what girls are like. U can move on with her or quit.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by jamesxay: 2:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Wait, ur girl sleeps with other men for money and u are still with her? I thought men like u don't exist. Unless this story is a lie

It's not a lie o. That's how its always been for me.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt

Exactly where I stopped reading the trash...
Can't be confused by reading stories from confused souls biko

14 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by jamesxay: 2:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dicktion:
But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt

Exactly where I stopped reading the trash...
Can't be confused by reading stories from confused souls biko

You could be intimate with a person without having penetrative sex.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Nobody: 2:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
jamesxay:

You could be intimate with a person without having penetrative sex.
Still doesn't change the fact that you're confused anyways

5 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 29, 2020
op is a cuckhold dude

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by CAPSLOCKED: 2:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
YOU SOUND LIKE AN UNDERGRADUATE WHO JUST NEEDS A LOT OF PES2020 AND CHEESE-BALLS.

7 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Femeto: 2:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
Crap

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by FirstbornWds: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
To even answer this question day one kind.

First off, you're not even what you want. You rather want to satisfy this girl's curiously and tease of seeing you as a weakling. Left to me, I'll suggest you end the toxicity you call a relationship and move on to the things that really matter. It's not as if her opinion about matters anyway. You just need to get a grip of yourself.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Odion2016(m): 3:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
You are the future plan...lmao..

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by PatriotTemidayo: 3:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
......... You claim tough guy but nay! You're being played like a five-stringed guitar.

Once she's done nailing all them sharp guys, she will then claim to have repented and commit the carcass to you faithfully.

She's Saving you for the remnants.

4 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by cRobo: 3:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Typical story of "a million ways to die" movie

"Some" girl don't like guys playing nice and cool with them

She already knows that you are faint hearted

Someone sleep with others and you were forming love by kissing and romancing and then apologizing

How old are you abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by vincentjk(m): 3:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
You want to settle down with a hoe, shame on you

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by yomi007k(m): 4:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
ikh777:
Young man, go and end that slavery you call a relationship and move your life forward first and become very successful till ladies are humbled when they are around you.

Sex is overrated. There is no award for sexual prowess.

May your years be long.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Papadoh(m): 4:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Yes

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by XhosaNostra(f): 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Your story is confusing. Too many mixed-signals & games from both sides. Maybe you're not as "bad" as you believe you are. Why would you even wanna touch her with a 10 foot pole? I get you have this seducer-type image of yourself & you're thirsty, but does that mean you must have no self-respect?

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Irelokeh(m): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Take heart bro. Don't love a hoe
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Forget about what you read on Nairaland every day. Inside life terrible and disgusting things are happening.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
jamesxay:
Hello everyone, I'm kinda puzzled and feel I could pour my heart on this thread concerning what I've been facing.

First off...I'm the sex dominant guy who doesn't dick-think so I act uninterested and put myself/my job before girls. I met this girl who has a huge crush on me and I avoided taking advantage of her even when she brings herself to the table. I also didn't ask her out as I don't really fancy dating someone I would see always for over-familiarity/space based reasons(we are practically neighbours). This girl just wants to be with me always, she gets jealous when I as much as mention another girl's name and says she loves me most, shows me care and respect. I told I can't date someone who has lots of boyfriends I am aware of and sleeps with them for money claims etc.

Now I discover this girl now takes me for granted now and tells everyone I am not serious because I don't bleep her, I tell my guys she's too delicate for casual sex, it's not everything in life even though it's pretty needed for humanity. However it turns out my "delicate" girl has sex with different guys always although she says it is just for money which i was initially judgement and skeptical about,it seems she wants to use me as retirement plan. Ok I like the girl for her prospects, I am lonely and haven't had sex in a long time.

I decided to clear her doubts (still no sex intents so I didnt even get condoms, just some rocking). I needed her to stop seeing me as weak. I stared tipping her of my intents, let her see me naked several times without asking her for sex. Gradually I started teasing, and carefully/respectfully toughing her (non intimate places). But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt and avoided me kissing her although she allowed me touch her. I didn't like her silence during the whole process and I felt pity for her so i stopped as quickly and apologized with a smile the next day.

It took a long time and each time she initiates intimacy when we're alone, she initially publicly shames me for resisting and now calls me a bad boy (tells my friends half-story without her own side of it) and when I make an attempt to be intimate she resists again. This happened 3 times in total and I'm fed up. This is a girl I show care for, resisted and still resist her womanliness (girl moves in undies in my presence and thinks showing me a bit of skin feeds me). I let her know I can chew gum and still bleep her...I am that bad oh just that brokeness must be eradicated.

My people all this hit home for me because I am actually a good person at core and I feel rejected and played-with, I have this feeling that I am paying for having tried to be physical with a girl I didn't ask out and I now feel that this girl has successfully made me show her a part of me I keep hidden. I have destroyed my defenses and showed her she's special to me sex or not, kept other girls who are interested in me/ I'm interested in at bay for her sake and I have been offering her my attention, myself and more.

I feel I do not need to be with this girl again because I have been played to see if I was human.

What do you guys think of this?
lolz this is so laughable!! Try to be an Alpha male! And stop hanging around Olosho. If an Olosho could mess with your feelings, then it is finished!

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Katier00(f): 5:34pm On Feb 29, 2020
What you guys force us to read on nairaland is crazy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by bogdaddy(m): 5:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
Concentrate on jamb exam first, I know say this phone no be ur own. Nonsense attention seeker
jamesxay:

First off...I'm the sex dominant guy who doesn't dick-think so I act uninterested and put myself/my job before girls. I met this girl who has a huge crush on me and I avoided taking advantage of her even when she brings herself to the table. I also didn't ask her out as I don't really fancy dating someone I would see always for over-familiarity/space based reasons(we are practically neighbours). This girl just wants to be with me always, she gets jealous when I as much as mention another girl's name and says she loves me most, shows me care and respect. I told I can't date someone who has lots of boyfriends I am aware of and sleeps with them for money claims etc.

Now I discover this girl now takes me for granted now and tells everyone I am not serious because I don't bleep her, I tell my guys she's too delicate for casual sex, it's not everything in life even though it's pretty needed for humanity. However it turns out my "delicate" girl has sex with different guys always although she says it is just for money which i was initially judgement and skeptical about,it seems she wants to use me as retirement plan. Ok I like the girl for her prospects, I am lonely and haven't had sex in a long time.

I decided to clear her doubts (still no sex intents so I didnt even get condoms, just some rocking). I needed her to stop seeing me as weak. I stared tipping her of my intents, let her see me naked several times without asking her for sex. Gradually I started teasing, and carefully/respectfully toughing her (non intimate places). But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt and avoided me kissing her although she allowed me touch her. I didn't like her silence during the whole process and I felt pity for her so i stopped as quickly and apologized with a smile the next day.

It took a long time and each time she initiates intimacy when we're alone, she initially publicly shames me for resisting and now calls me a bad boy (tells my friends half-story without her own side of it) and when I make an attempt to be intimate she resists again. This happened 3 times in total and I'm fed up. This is a girl I show care for, resisted and still resist her womanliness (girl moves in undies in my presence and thinks showing me a bit of skin feeds me). I let her know I can chew gum and still bleep her...I am that bad oh just that brokeness must be eradicated.

My people all this hit home for me because I am actually a good person at core and I feel rejected and played-with, I have this feeling that I am paying for having tried to be physical with a girl I didn't ask out and I now feel that this girl has successfully made me show her a part of me I keep hidden. I have destroyed my defenses and showed her she's special to me sex or not, kept other girls who are interested in me/ I'm interested in at bay for her sake and I have been offering her my attention, myself and more.

I feel I do not need to be with this girl again because I have been played to see if I was human.

What do you guys think of this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by itsme01: 6:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
what kind of fvckery did I just read

she has a huge crush on you yet refuses your kiss? , Fvcks other guys and let you know? shocked

I needed her to stop seeing me as weak. I stared tipping her of my intents, let her see me naked several times without asking her for sex ? what on earth is this fvckery suppose to mean? you tipp her on your intention of fvcking her(whatever that means), you strip for her and go naked without fvcking her grin lol what are you now a stripper

It took a long time and each time she initiates intimacy when we're alone, she initially publicly shames me for resisting and now calls me a bad boy
publicly shames you and call you bad boy, you kids haven't even hit the second base.. what kind of shit do this indomie generation smokes

3 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by DaveAbdulhadi: 6:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
itsme01:
what kind of fvckery did I just read

she has a huge crush on you yet refuses your kiss? , Fvcks other guys and let you know?

I needed her to stop seeing me as weak. I stared tipping her of my intents, let her see me naked several times without asking her for sex ? what on earth is this fvckery suppose to mean? you strip for her and go naked without fvcking her grin lol
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Replied After 2 Weeks ( Pictures) / Wet Dreams And Spiritual Spouses / Would You Date/marry This Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.