Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,278 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (74382 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by sulasa07(m): 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
says who?
The sun doesn't shine on your legs the way it shines on your face,also when I'm doing a heavy job,I sweat from my face n not my legs.In shorty fcef endures more hardship than my legs,also,I mostly put on long trousers

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Gmaloo: 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
emmabest2000:
Color riot
If you know you know.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Its good to start early..... shocked

Very good woh, if only I had the financial capabilities..

sigh

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Uyi168: 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
IWTBAB:
u go mumu till u kpeme.nairaland mumu
Begone with your frustrations..
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Heineken(m): 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Lord I want a female child as my first born,
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday
bro I tell you
. Even me na female children I like not male...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by dangotesmummy: 6:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:
Yul is praying so hard she gets layed so he can become a young grand dad.

sicko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Omoslim26: 6:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday

with the kind of gals wey dis generation de produce

hmmm
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Kuficking: 6:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Legalcriminal: 6:53pm On Feb 29, 2020
Why are the names too long.

Meanwhile they have to cut the name short for WAEC sad

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
kingsley80:
Make holy Ghost fire roast you like goat

There is nothing like Holy Ghost fire. You are just ignorantly stupid

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by ChinoElects: 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Beautiful family
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Zchi1052(m): 7:00pm On Feb 29, 2020
So beautiful...I see endorsement everywhere
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Yewandequeen(f): 7:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
her legs and face color no blend o
sun burn
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by RealLifePsychic: 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Nice, meanwhile
is this for real... Like Real REAL

Where can I get the book pls
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Mizwisdom(f): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
Vortex369:
Yul is praying so hard she gets laid so he can become a young grand dad.

I pity you because your destiny is to be posting stupid comment on Nairaland
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Mazikic(m): 7:20pm On Feb 29, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
says who?
Says commonsense; your face is the most exposed part of your body.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday

You won't live long with a female child.

Cardiac arredt, stroke or hypertension will end up taking your life
.a female child should not be your last resort.

Just adopt a dog instead of a female child.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Xclusiveme: 7:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
My future wife I promise you that
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 29, 2020
Wow...bros hair don 'peerah' within 5 years grin. The main stress wey we men dey face for family mata no be small.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by hopexter(m): 7:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:

Go blend her for her now BLENDER undecided

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Simplyleonard: 7:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Ned Nwoko will add this girl to his list of wives.

Yul should keep her pictures private.
[/s]
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by kikelomojessy(f): 7:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:

Awon colour dictator, even for a young girl, u are looking out for her skin colour. Oya na go and blend it nah.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Simplyleonard: 7:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:

You won't live long with a female child.

Cardiac arredt, stroke or hypertension will end up taking your life
.a female child should not be your last resort.

Just adopt a dog instead of a female child.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by ofiko123(m): 7:49pm On Feb 29, 2020
Nice one... They look great together...
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by GARRIYELLOW: 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday

Why please?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by lovingyouhun: 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:

You have a problem, kindly find out what it is before it is too late undecided
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday
And me too oo! I claim this in Jesus name, Amennnn!!!
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by bonnyhope: 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
sulasa07:

On a normal ground,your leg is supposed to be lighter than your face

Yes because face is always exposed to atmospheric harsh conditions like sunlight and dust
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by ursullalinda(f): 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Starboyyy:

ewu

Ijiya .....confirmed one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.