Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose (74375 Views)

Ini Edo And Zubby Michael Strike A Pose On A Movie Set (Pictures) / Anita Joseph And Her Curves Strike A Pose In New Photos / Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by shogsman(m): 8:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
chrisifeanyi:
Nice, meanwhile
Do you have a copy of the book?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by chrisifeanyi: 8:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
shogsman:

Do you have a copy of the book?

I have pdf copy
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by IfeMiLove: 8:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
chrisifeanyi:

I have pdf copy
Please I need it, can you help me with it?

3 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Isoduwa(m): 8:26pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
her legs and face color no blend o

Na caro dark
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Exodora: 8:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
At least the 2015 pix will tell you her really colour.
Don't you think the face absorbs sun and other harmful substance than the leg.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Sexyliciousbri: 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Cute kids
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
kingsley80:
Did I insult you? Why are you calling me stupid? Useless fowl. May lightning tear your scrotum

I own lightening, and lightening knows I own it. So prepare to die in your sleep. I will strike your soul soon in your sleep.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Maobichek: 8:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
Uyi168:
Don almost ripe finish.. cheesy
Walahi! you eh! you will not make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Olatara(f): 8:40pm On Feb 29, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

You won't live long with a female child.

Cardiac arredt, stroke or hypertension will end up taking your life
.a female child should not be your last resort.

Just adopt a dog instead of a female child.
If you invest in female children, you will enjoy them more at old age. Male children (Oyo), the focus more on their wife and children.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by MotiveU(f): 8:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
Lord I want a female child as my first born,
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday
Hmmm
Your choice
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by chrisifeanyi: 8:44pm On Feb 29, 2020
IfeMiLove:
Please I need it, can you help me with it?

Yea, send dm
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Donkelzy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
chatinent:
This one is long not tall.
Coming from a short man
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by chatinent: 8:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Donkelzy:
Coming from a short man
Son, if you reach me on my waist, I'll burn all my certs.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Kelvinpower(m): 8:55pm On Feb 29, 2020
SellBeta:
Do you have something to sell, to rent, any service to offer or a job offer?
Post it at SellBeta, its free, for local business and very easy to use!

https://sellbeta.com

[color=#990000][/color]nothing is free in nigeria
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by wisdomkid: 9:03pm On Feb 29, 2020
A beautiful child. God bless you my dear.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Ndboy85(m): 9:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
[img][/img]pls still need more cl are ratification on this.
chrisifeanyi:
Nice, meanwhile
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by 1Dray(m): 9:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday

Why would you prefer a female child as first?
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
GOFRONT:
Wow......She don RIPE. Pls who has her contact??
ripe for what now
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Royaldave200(m): 10:04pm On Feb 29, 2020
Starboyyy:

ewu

Big one sef...
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Deltatoto: 10:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
VanGun:
Shared with Caption ...

"Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie and Victory Zane Judah Chukwubuike Yul-Edochie.
My kids.
Half of the team.
God's blessings to me."

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B89LYginoHe/

my prick don rise
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by todugo(m): 10:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin
OgunLaakaye:
Ned Nwoko will add this girl to his list of wives.

Yul should keep her pictures private.
grin grin u get bad mouth
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:22pm On Feb 29, 2020
victoronyekwelu:
does ur ass nd face blend?

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 01, 2020
Incandescent:

You keep fooling yourself on every post.

Get a life!
I thought I was the only one that noticed..this Vortex girl is really possessed
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 01, 2020
Vortex369:
Yul is praying so hard she gets laid so he can become a young grand dad.

Compare your life with the price of a loaf of bread
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Ipisi(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2020
Abcoder:
I just love his voice

I want an artwork for myself...

How can I contact you
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by AreaFada2: 8:01am On Mar 01, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
if possible a twin

Gbam.

Road to yesterday
To be father in-law and chop bride price dey hungry you, bah? grin grin cheesy
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by kachiz(m): 9:06am On Mar 01, 2020
She has a bright future
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by Ixhorah(f): 9:52am On Mar 01, 2020
qualityovenbake:
Cute! The bond between Dad's and their daughters is special.

Not all dad's
At least not my dad ��
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by qualityovenbake(m): 10:38am On Mar 01, 2020
Ixhorah:

Not all dad's
At least not my dad ��
Most men looks tough on the outside but soft on the inside. It applies to dad's also, when training/correcting their children, some dad may apply a firm approach but deep down inside they too are sharing the emotional pain you are facing, yours may be physical torture theirs is emotional torture. Just give your dad time, everything will adjust to the better. Most of us, our dad was a disciplinarian, still yet that does not mean they didn't love us.

I have three kids, my first is a boy while the remaining two are girls. My girls are free with me than their mom. They draw my ears, sit on my back when am using my laptop, paint my face with a pen, play with my bears and gives me information when I come back home grin (I call them my little akproko's). Just give it time, your relationship with your dad will adjust for the better. Cheers.
Re: Yul Edochie And His Daughter, Danielle Chidubem Yul-Edochie Strike A Pose by gwama: 7:01am On Mar 02, 2020
She is too fresh like morning wine grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Kosoko Shares Fashola's Throwback Photo 55 Years Ago (Pix) / Chico Ejiro Is Dead / Lucy, Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecords First Lady In A Sexy Shoot (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.