Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,749 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video (970 Views)

See Moment President Buhari Denies Being A Clone, Crowd Reacts (WATCH) / 'buhari Declined 15 Bills In One Day' - Dino Melaye, Amaechi Reacts (WATCH) / Book Launch: "Jonathan Voted For Me" - Atiku, See How Crowd Reacts (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by BlackHarp: 4:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
Man alleged to be the cab driver who drove the Italian Man confirmed to have coronavirus and the index case of the deadly disease in Nigeria, debunks the allegation......he also denied threatening to spread the virus if his family is not paid N100m

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B9J-Op9pMRa/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R21gXo4Ju9s

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by Storeyedbuildin(m): 4:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Pls am searching for job ooo.....

I can do anytin ooo ..so far it nuh related to blood or fraud....

Be it security,gateman ,office work or even factory work....am getting tired of this life already I wud be glad if anyone can be of help....

I can even do laundry for u...clean ur house and even prepare meals for u...so far its Lagos...

If u don't av the connection u can connect me to someone who has ...plsss..

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Pls safe a starving brother
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by espn(m): 4:50pm On Feb 29, 2020
Fake news...Fake news...Imagine AIT spreading fake news...

4 Likes

Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by Iruobean(m): 4:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by Citytrend: 4:52pm On Feb 29, 2020
Hnmm
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by AgentNairaland(f): 4:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Who Is Now Deceiving Who.. Zoogeria Chaii
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by tsephanyah(f): 5:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
I already said that.. too much Fake news.
especially Sahara rapopos
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by Roadtoyesterday: 5:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
So in other words, the driver is still somewhere amoung the people, spreading it.....
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by Daffy007: 5:11pm On Feb 29, 2020
It better not be true
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by DaveAbdulhadi: 5:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
[s]
tsephanyah:
I already said that.. too much Fake news.
especially Sahara rapopos
[/s]
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2020
See how sit has reduced itself to petty lieing blog
Re: Alleged Uber Driver Of The Italian Man With Corona Virus Reacts - Watch Video by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Feb 29, 2020

(1)

The North Jostle For NIMASA Top Job As Uncertainty Surrounds Peterside's Future / Osinbajo, The Most Honest Person I Have Ever Met – Gbajabiamila Declares / Why Nigeria Soldiers Need To Hand Over Operations To The Chadian Forces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.