Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight (72727 Views)

2 Mentally Challenged Lovers In Fierce Public Fight Over Sex / Cult Members Arrested By 2am In Lagos During Their Meeting (Photos) / Lady Strips Another Woman During Public Fight In Front Of School Students.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Myself2(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
adontcare:
Anger is bad. These days, I dont reply anyone insulting me. I don't beat my kids. I keep my hands to myself

Hmmm, you've got a big dose of grace my dear

Nice one
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by NLSOFT: 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2020
Life
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Ladycewhy(f): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
No manners , fighting someone old enough to be your mother lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Davash222(m): 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Same here sis.
Troublemaker...how are you?
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by benedictuyi(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na really big trouble
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Thegoodone13(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
godofuck231:
simply an act of self defence, and the predator lost
who told u? Its murder case
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by proclinician: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
They should free the slayer joor. All die na die
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by BlackfireX: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
The 47 years old have only mouth to gossip, soil people's name in mud, just sit at home doing nothing , she knew even what next door neighbor cockroaches wore to meeting last nite.

Dem plentity for Ibadan here.

If the girl have a good lawyer , she walks home free.

Awon gbeborun

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
adontcare:
Anger is bad. These days, I dont reply anyone insulting me. I don't beat my kids. I keep my hands to myself
spare the rod and spoil the child. That is not enough reason not to discipline your kids. or do u want them to be Marlians

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Hespee93: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Instead of you to dey enjoy your konji gege li.

You dey form commando.
Now see what your stupidity has landed you now.

And people will tell to stop, you won't agree.

Fighting another person mother because you get strength pass her.

Now see your self.

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by AreaFada2: 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
RIP.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ooin

I say ooin

Fantabulous

You will do well in prison

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Blisplendor12(f): 1:51pm On Mar 02, 2020
Walking away would have saved many, but their village people won't allow them, until they enter problem. Always walk away, let the other person win no problem. Not everyone you see on the road is healthy, some people just dey find person wey go touch them so dem go die

8 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Adgideon(m): 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
Now it doesn't matter if the dead is at fault or not, with deep regret and we ith a painful pain the family of opeyemi wish to to announce that there daughter
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by atmstyle: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
adontcare:
Way to go. No time for wahala.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by victorian(f): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Some people are so daft how can you fight a 47 year old.

Twice your age

Her time is up that's y
Seems she beats people Alot, go scot free. So the only way for the universe to place a halt on her evil acts is to make her beat an old woman to her death which she successfully adhere to.

It's good like this, I don't pity her one bit.

7 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
So even if that late woman engaged U in a fight U for give her space as an elder, Waka pass.
But bcuz U young girls lack decorum U went to engage Ur aunty in a fight.
If she was beating U up, and U fought her it wld be different.

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by AFONJACOW(m): 1:54pm On Mar 02, 2020
Anger is bad, been temperamental is a choice , a boy j picked on the streets of Taipei , house him, gave him my own food for months and helped him got a job where am working, wake up one day and start throwing jabs here and there, even break bottle for me in my own condo, I would have strangle him, but thank God I hold myself because it's either I would have been in prison for murder or him in prison for murder, when things like this happens , let it slide

5 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by asahnwaKC: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
And am sure ppl will be busy recording the fight for social media instead of separating them

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by farem: 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
adontcare:
Anger DANGER is bad. These days, I dont reply anyone insulting me. I don't beat my kids. I keep my hands to myself
Fixed
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by uuzba(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is always good for one to just go to police station and observe all the different cases.
It will force you to be wise with your life.

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Alagboo: 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2020
adontcare:
so you don't know that kids are now beating adult, things are now changing, don't fight any kid Because that kid might end up dealing with you
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by morgan100(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
Not again

The ability to control yourself when angry is actually a virtue, anyone that crossed by path, i just report to necessary authority, simple, i cant go and buy unnecessary market

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Adgideon(m): 2:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Now it doesn't matter if the dead is at fault or not all that matters now is she is the matter. With deep regret and with a painful pain the family of Abidem wish to announce that there daughter Opeyomi Abidemi engage in a fight of one must return that led to the death one Abisode Bello, she has since arrested and detained pending when she will taken to court to be sentence to death or jail term, we wish the press to respect our privacy at this time
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Stop violence against women!!

I am sure the 20 years old lady has a mother and sisters too!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Makavelli25: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
Which type of argument could cause this fight. This corona season.
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by MrHighSea: 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
chiemmanuel:
Anytime someone offends me,
I listen to the coward of the county by Kenny rogers
And I regain my sanity

At the end of the song, The Coward of the County was a real pain in the ass to the bullies. He couldn't just take it anymore. I like him tho.

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by tiredoflife(m): 2:09pm On Mar 02, 2020
Yorubas are so angry these days
What is the problem
Na una vote next level now
Why are u angry instead of enjoying it till power comes to tinubu in 2070 grin
Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by CeCeEkol(f): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Apart from anger, respect is very important....when you respect people way older than you, you will never allow your anger to push you to the extent of laying a finger on them. imagine the gap.....20-47. and yet she was so bold to fight a woman old enough to be her mother, aunt etc. yes our elders these days can push you to the extreme but...... i cant imagine fighting an elder, even to exchange words.... you can calmly tell them what they are doing is wrong, make your point with respect and leave, if you cant stand them at that moment but fighting them...may that day never come ooo. God help our generation.

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
She don humble. The demon that deceived her has left her and she is understanding the reality now.

Come, how many people dey belle full now for this bihari government?

2 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by LordAzubuike(f): 2:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
That is why I hardly fight with anybody. I can shout and insult you but the least I'll do is to start exchanging punches. Some people have an underlying medical condition , it's a ticking time bomb . Imagine person wey get aneurysm now, he doesn't even know he has it, you push am or slap am, he slips and falls and that's the end. People go say na jazz you use knack am. Before you know it, they don hang tire for your neck pour you petrol dey find matches. God no go make us get quarrel with the wrong person.

Cc olisaEze

3 Likes

Re: 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight by olisaEze(m): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
So many half dead people walking about in Nigeria nowadays, one shove and they kick the bucket leaving u with a life of problems.

Just kick back and listen to songs like J Martin’s Cool Temper whenever ure in traffic to avoid road rage. Pipo r tired and hopeless in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo) / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted / Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.